Fuwanovel VN Inventory 2.0

Nosebleed

So i saw this post from Tay back in 2012 and I figured since it wasn't updated in over a year I might as well make an updated version.

So here is a pdf I made with every single VN on Fuwa to date listed in alphabetical order (click the image):

3b6AOf1.jpg

Anyone can download it. Every title is linked to the respective Fuwanovel download page as well.

I'll update it whenever a new VN is uploaded. 

If anyone wants to print a physical copy i advice you to get the plain text version of this pdf

Unless you're okay with using a ton of ink to print the original.

It's not that big of a deal but i thought it'd be a nice little project to occupy my free time.

If you see any mistake or just have any opinion about it in general feel free to say it :)

congratulate Nosebleed for relished your project and I so one  mistake and that is at A Profile are 18+ VN not all ages and the same are for Forest and Shinseiki Evangelion Koutetsu No Girlfriend are 12+ not 18+.

Phantom Of Inferno are 18+

Widneyo are all ages not 18+

and I really liked this project very much

congratulate Nosebleed for relished your project and I so one mistake and that is at A Profile are 18+ VN not all ages and the same are for Forest and Shinseiki Evangelion Koutetsu No Girlfriend are 12+ not 18+.

Phantom Of Inferno are 18+

Widneyo are all ages not 18+

and I really liked this project very much

A-profile is 18+ technically because there are instructions to install the h-scenes in the torrent that's why i chose 18+ for the rating, i might change it to 18+/All-Ages

Another one i made different is Muv-Luv which doesn't require Japanese locale but i see so many people having issues with it and then have to change the locale settings anyway that i just put it requires the locale for the sake of it.

Also thanks guys for all the compliments(and lolis<3), i'm glad it was of help.

Thanks for that.

I'll print that so I can have an idea about how far behind I am ! Thanks so much !

More seriously thanks for the time you spend on this. :)

Nosebleed always makes great threads.

Thanks for that.

I'll print that so I can have an idea about how far behind I am ! Thanks so much !

More seriously thanks for the time you spend on this. :)

Nosebleed always makes great threads.

That actually reminds me if anyone actually wants to print this i made a plain text version if you want to save your cartridge's ink

View here

I didn't think anyone would actually print it but i might as well save you some trouble.

And i don't make great threads. I rarely make threads even but thank you~