I know I already asked, but this one has a bit more of a specific setting

torbin12

This is another request thread already :( sorry, but I have a little more specific idea in mind this time, so thats something, right?

Well, anyways, I am currently still going through Canvas 2, having done only a couple of the routes so far, but between it and Katawa Shoujo, I have decided I really like the basic premise at the bottom of them, the similarity between them (schools for special types) In Katawa Shoujo, everyone is disabled, in Canvas 2, everyone is fairly gifted in artistic areas, so, I was wondering if there were more visual novels that shared this setting (Schools for Special/different types of students)

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention, the premise of the Special/Different aspect doesnt have to be the same as Katawa Shoujo or Canvas 2 IE: it doesnt necessarily have to be Artists or Disabilities, it could be like, musical, or magical, or whatever

Edited by torbin12

Oooh. I don't know a lot about Canvas 2. I loved KS, though, and so now I'm thinking of bumping C2 up my to-play list a few notches ; ).

I havent finished it yet, only the Ellis, Hagino and Takeuchi routes, but its a very good one, in my opinion, you should definitely try it out

I didn't read it, so take it with a pinch of salt, but the synopsis of Cross Channel is a school for people having difficulties to get into social life.

I've read it, it's centered around school... But, its not normal school stuff happening, I would go as far to say it's not a school setting, it just that it happens on a school.

Awesome vn though, I gave it a 9 on VNDB. :D A must read.

I don't think anything is wrong with the people in the vn, they are completely normal.. I found similarities with the protagonist, with myself, simlarly like in "a drug that makes you dream" protagonist which in it self is kinda disturbing.... lol.

I've read it, it's centered around school... But, its not normal school stuff happening, I would go as far to say it's not a school setting, it just that it happens on a school.

Awesome vn though, I gave it a 9 on VNDB. :D A must read.

Nice, thank you ! It goes on my to-play list then :) .