Greetings, Humans!

Schala

HELLO GUYS! :)

First of all, I <3 Fuwanovel. (That's why I'm here *hearts*)

I've been wandering around here for quite some time now but I was always hesitant to make an account, until now. HEHE :)

I started taking Visual Novels seriously just November last year. I say 'seriously' because I've played Radical Dreamers a very long time ago...I loved it but I didn't know that VNs really existed as how they exist. My first 'legit' VN is Steins;Gate. I loved it sooo much it's the reason why I got hooked into this. 

By this, I don't just mean the whole VN thing, it's making me into an otaku, like really driving me closer to Japanese culture. I'm starting to really like Animes and I'm also starting to learn very little Japanese and stuff.

I love VNs because I get to read a novel and kinda like play a game all at the same time. And, it also gives me a break from tons and tons and tons of readings required at school.

I don't have much time in my side right now to indulge myself to Visual Novels because of school but I still try to squeeze in this guilty pleasure of mine.

aaaaand yes, I talk a lot. I can keep going on and on and on and on with this introductory post alone, but I'll save some (or more) for other parts of the forum.

Feel free to ask me more questions, if you like HAHA =))

It's so nice to meet you all! :) :) :)

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I do hope we all get along very well! :))

Welcome to fuwanovel. It's great to see that you like here <3

In case you need VN suggestions, check out my 50 VNs list. 

I hope to see you around!

Your 50VNs list is what actually brought me to like this forum! <3

Welcome to the forum~

I'm assuming by your location status that you're a fan of Steins;Gate?~~

Hello! YES, I am a VERY BIG FAN of Steins;Gate! It's the first VN I finished. <3 <3 <3

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I do hope we all get along very well! :))

Your 50VNs list is what actually brought me to like this forum! <3

Hello! YES, I am a VERY BIG FAN of Steins;Gate! It's the first VN I finished. <3 <3 <3

See that people? I vote on kaguya for next admin <3

All joking aside, just your reply makes making the list worth it.  It's also great to see another S;G fan here as it's one of my favorite VNs too. I hope we get along!

See that people? I vote on kaguya for next admin <3

All joking aside, just your reply makes making the list worth it.  It's also great to see another S;G fan here as it's one of my favorite VNs too. I hope we get along!

If you're serious, I'm definitely rooting for you to be the next admin! \o/ And I really think we'll get along. Your post brought me here, after all. :))

The plural of anime with an S. Blasphemyyy

Welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here.  Now this made me want to read S;G.

I just googled that 'Anime' is both singular and plural. Apologies! :)) And yes, I recommend that you read S;G. <3

Welcome to the forums! I'm always interested in stories of people coming to like the otaku culture for whatever reasons, and seeing that visual novels were the trigger, I'm quite pleased! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun, and good luck with school, it's hard to squeeze a bit of free time sometimes ;A;

Thank You for all your warm greetings! I really am enjoying myself. Hihi <3

Chrono Trigger, one of the best jrpgs of all time, some of the best music directing of all time.  Chrono Cross, best game soundtrack, ever.  Welcome to Fuwa, Chrono-series reference girl.

Hello There! Someone finally noticed the Chrono Reference! Chrono Trigger is my all-time favorite RPG.  :) :) :)

Of course.  I played it when it first came out for the SNES and was one of its first Western fans.  I also spent better than a year following the 'you can save Schala' rumor by replaying the game like ten times.  That, and the vampire-Crono rumor.  I literally tried every combination of event order and actions, in my attempt to find it.  I finally gave up after my twenty-fifth playthrough.

When the game first came out, I was just being born into this world. I guess I'm a young fan of such an old yet classic game. Ahhh~~! I am so happy to meet a Chrono fan! I rarely meet people who even know that such a console like SNES exists, and they call themselves "gamers." Psh. </3

I am really enjoying the people I meet here!