Hoshizora no Memoria: Having trouble getting into Mare's Route. (SOLVED)

AnimeSeasons

Well I hope I'm putting this in the right place. Anyways I am currently having trouble getting into Mare's route. For some reason, choices 11 and 12 aren't appearing. I looked at the walkthrough and I made all the choices that are supposed to lead into Mare's route. After the 10th choice, no more choices appear and I start to go into Yume's route again after the common route ends. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Do I have to play Yume's route again to get into Mare's route? I'm also not sure but there are small chibi forms of the characters next to some choices. So I'm not sure what I can be doing wrong.

^she does have a bit, its just lolshort and stuff don't mislead :P.

Also the character chibis indicate that that choice gives Love Points for the depicted character.

Anyway as said Yume route must be completed before the Mare route choices appear

Yume is better than Mare anyway

Blasphemy!

As long as you completed Yume's route once the 2 new choices will be unlocked

To be specific. The 2 new choices appear when:

1. You visits Yume at the hospital later on and is worried about her
  2. Yume rejects You when he confesses his feelings for her and he goes crying to Mare

The chibis that appear next side choices mean that that choice will be a "flag" for that character's route.

Mare's route branches of from Yume's so you have to enter her route again to access Mare's.

So the last two choices appear when your in Yume's route? They don't appear in Common Route?

Zakamutt, I know what you mean. I have Yume's pic as wallpaper on my Phone since I enjoyed her route

Yes, go to YUME route and once a choice arises, select the option from the walkthrough (........) and then accept and enjoy Mare, because that's what everyone wants anyways :)

Also some of the statements above are factually incorrect so ignore those xD

for example this one:

Ok, you have 1 WARNING STRIKE for that Zaka!!! Continue like this and you will face retribution xD

(jk, but Mare is of course way better, everybody knows that)

Yes, go to YUME route and once a choice arises, select the option from the walkthrough (........) and then accept and enjoy Mare, because that's what everyone wants anyways :)

Also some of the statements above are factually incorrect so ignore those xD

for example this one:

Ok, you have 1 WARNING STRIKE for that Zaka!!! Continue like this and you will face retribution xD

(jk, but Mare is of course way better, everybody knows that)

Thanks,I will go and see if the choices appear. I will reply again once I finish the route before this problem is solved.