Hollow Beats Role Play

It was supposed to be secret, then I was just like..."eh, fuck it, let them have sexiness!!!"

Feel free to blab in the chatbox anytime, talk in the general discussion, etc  ^_^

Also, here's the link to the site for those of you that didn't find where I hid the URL~

http://hollowbeats.net

This sounds interesting. I didn't understand it all, but it's a game based on the fuwa community right ?

I will be looking forward to it :)

Good luck for this project nethertheless! Uncertaincy makes this all the more exciting ^^

Poured a lot of work into the site before life turned absolutely goddamn fucking crazy, so progress has slowed down to a crawl.

And now I'm back to working on it at full speed once again ^^

Kind of amazed of how many people actually signed up or just shot us a short message in the Cbox, thank you guys so much. Still looking for more feedback for the site's layout and general feel of the site, especially if you've got some prior RP experience - what are some features that you guys feel are missing?

For those of you that have been lurking this thread, but have no clue what a role play is, you're in luck.  I have, right here, an article that should fully explain how to role play.  Here you go ^^

http://hollowbeats.net/index.php?/topic/14-guidelines-to-role-playing/#entry34

Cool. It's like you knew tons others, such as myself, have been lurking this thread to get in on all the hype.

Wait, so we're not going to have freaky sex in costumes? D: I want my money back!

Dang Flutterz, that one's pretty good. So good in fact, I expect it to be done. Who's choosing Charmander?

Dang Flutterz, that one's pretty good. So good in fact, I expect it to be done. Who's choosing Charmander?

That would be Sieghart~!  *Picks him up by his lurking ass up and throws him in here*  

Just for the record, I have dibs on Magikarp (best pokemon, and best girl)  B)