Winter 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Okay can someone explain to me what the purpose of the new character in Chuunibyou Ren is? They literally introduced her and she already feels like a supporting character rather than a heroine..

Also Engaged to the Unidentified is giving me the vibe that Hakuya is an alien I swear to god..

Reasons: Spaceships and stars on the OP. The unwillingness of Mashiro talking about her family when asked about it. And the latest one Hakuya's super speed thing..? 

Sounds alien like to me.

Werewolves.  It's a clan of werewolves.  The unidentified refers to unidentified mysterious animals.

Definitely.

But, yeah.  Engaged to the Unidentified is still best show, but gosh, I swear, I'll end up raging over how the plot unravels.

Everything else has filled me with such great disappointment.

D-Frag is still watchable but my expectations were far too high.

I don't even know what to think about Chu2.  Probably won't finish it.

Inari Kon Kon came out of nowhere and was pretty good so far, though.  Love the turning the fox spirits into otome games.

Hoozuki no Reitetsu has pretty good moments.  I figure I'm just missing it for the other parts.

Chu2 felt strange since the new character was almost totally absent from the episode.

But it was a good episode taken away the fact that Dekomori was such a b**** at the end :P I felt so bad for Nibutani ...

Suprisingly enough, I wasn't unpleased about the supernatural turn of events in Mikakukin.

At least it's not going to be a romcom Lamba number 1520.

It gave the story a whole new aspect at the moment it needed one, cause the whole 'it's my fault thing' is kinda annoying. (Even though they do sort of make fun of it).

The sister is starting to bug me though, for some reason.

And yeah, D-frag is this week's huge deception.

Chu2: I had fun with this chapter, but it felt like filler (I mean, everything went back to normal at the end, and there was no real development for... Anything). I hope they do something soon e.e

Mikakunin: I'm with Hacka, he's a werewolf or a fox! I mean, they live in the mountains, and that grandpa house seems like a shrine of sorts. This is one of my favorite shows this season, without a doubt~!

D-Frag: Was kinda funny, nothing else I can say :c

Inari Kon Kon: Same with Mikakunin, one of my favorite shows <3 it's really cool, and this week gave me a new shipping: Tōka x Uka >:c

I watched Gin no Saji too, and it's enjoyable (even when I'm following the manga to the latest chapter).

Hoozuki: Funny so far, but not as enjoyable for me (it's cool though, a slice of life about demons xD)

Nobunaga the Fool: Haven't seen this week's chapter.

Hamatora: Is kinda meh-ish at the moment, don't really know why as I started it quite excited and I don't think it changed much D;

Noragami: Other of my favorites, this week's episode ventured a little bit into Yato's past, and it was cool :'D

Witch Craft Works: Keeps me quite entertained, and it's funny too, so I don't think I'll drop it (so far, Sakura Trick and Mahou Sensou have fallen :'c).

Chu2 felt strange since the new character was almost totally absent from the episode.

But it was a good episode taken away the fact that Dekomori was such a b**** at the end :P I felt so bad for Nibutani ...

Suprisingly enough, I wasn't unpleased about the supernatural turn of events in Mikakukin.

At least it's not going to be a romcom Lamba number 1520.

It gave the story a whole new aspect at the moment it needed one, cause the whole 'it's my fault thing' is kinda annoying. (Even though they do sort of make fun of it).

The sister is starting to bug me though, for some reason.

Chu2 is failing a lot. Introducing a new character and literally not using her is just sad. I was so hoping for some sort of love triangle or at least put some emphasis on the new character because she's pretty cute but nope. Just shove her in the background.

I was almost thinking we'd finally get some more yuri moments between nibutani and dekomori but i guess i was mistaken.

Yuta is still a dense wimp and Rikka still can't get it right. I'm disappointed.

I'm just watching it for the moe at this moment.

Yeah Mikakukin is definitely on my top favorites for this season.

I don't know if they're aliens or not but i definitely do sense some supernatural stuff going on.

The sole reason i said aliens was because of the spaceships in the OP but i see your points when mentioning werewolves.

I always disliked Benio. Hakuya is awesome, just awesome. He's a fine gentleman and i love him for that.

And of course KOBENI BEST GIRL FOR WINTER 2014

tumblr_mz7o1nbrD01tpx4syo1_500.gif

And then Mahou Sensou. I'm sorry i fail to see what's the point of this show.

I loved that moment when the blonde guy was trapped in an ice block. You know.. the one with FREAKING FIRE POWERS. God damn it this show is failing on mutliple levels.

We should do a Hakuya and Kobeni fan-club.
By the way, Kobeni keeps thinking of Hakuya as a dog (while watching his non-expressive (?) expressions), so that made me think in a fox or a dog, then I came here and saw Hacka say that about the Werewolf and I'm betting on it! xD I'm really glad they included some supernatural stuff, as it always spices things up when used right.

Maybe Mahou Sensou was made in order to make shine the other series in comparation with it (?)

We should do a Hakuya and Kobeni fan-club.

By the way, Kobeni keeps thinking of Hakuya as a dog (while watching his non-expressive (?) expressions), so that made me think in a fox or a dog, then I came here and saw Hacka say that about the Werewolf and I'm betting on it! xD I'm really glad they included some supernatural stuff, as it always spices things up when used right.

Maybe Mahou Sensou was made in order to make shine the other series in comparation with it (?)

Oh yeah and Kobeni also mentions she felt something furry when she was laying down when she got hurt. Perhaps he was a werewolf at the time when he jumped to protect her? It'd make sense.

I'm also betting on the werewolf idea now too.

And i approve of the Hakuya x Kobeni fanclub.

Yes that's probably what Mahou Sensou is for. Like really i just laugh at how silly it is. 

Guy with fire power gets trapped in ice block. Legit.

Magic noobies manage to destroy veteran magician. Legit

Useless side characters: check

Protagonist that suddenly gains powers by shouting and stuff: Check

Retarded fight scenes where the vilain seems to wait for the characters to stop chatting: check

Protagonist that suddenly decides he'll help the poor girl he just met even if he has to die: check

Please someone prove to me how this is not Shakugan no Shana III but with really in your face cliches

You know what my favorite thing about Mahou Sensou is? That loli principal.

I just.. I get nosebleeds while fantasazing about her stepping on my face barefoot

So i just finished watching the first episode of Little Busters! EX.

And it was just... bad...

Here let me show you the best moments in the entire thing

W4wiWbf.png

tpvt.png

That's probably it.

Super rushed. No explanation whatsoever of what's going on. The complete lack of reaction and emotion from the characters in the given circumstances (eg: Rikki is almost killed by falling off a rooftop and Masato acts like it's an everyday thing. Rikki almost died hanging and Kengo just responds with a smile like it was all fine) and overall it just didn't fit with anything. There wasn't even a timeline, i know where this scene takes place because i read the novel but for people who only watched the anime they have no clue when is this taking place.

Just no. Stop this madness JC Staff

Saya is awesome, i love her but the way they presented this gets an F.

So i just finished watching the first episode of Little Busters! EX.

And it was just... bad...

Here let me show you the best moments in the entire thing

W4wiWbf.png

tpvt.png

That's probably it.

Super rushed. No explanation whatsoever of what's going on. The complete lack of reaction and emotion from the characters in the given circumstances (eg: Rikki is almost killed by falling off a rooftop and Masato acts like it's an everyday thing. Rikki almost died hanging and Kengo just responds with a smile like it was all fine) and overall it just didn't fit with anything. There wasn't even a timeline, i know where this scene takes place because i read the novel but for people who only watched the anime they have no clue when is this taking place.

Just no. Stop this madness JC Staff

Saya is awesome, i love her but the way they presented this gets an F.

Looks like I made the right choice. :D

I Wonder if there's a good romance story is this season . . .

Nagi no Asukara MIGHT be able to pull it off.

I am very skeptical on it though. 

It'll probably just have an open ending but the storytellng and setting are still awesome and there's been plenty of plotwists lately so anything can happen.

Nagi no Asukara MIGHT be able to pull it off.

I am very skeptical on it though. 

It'll probably just have an open ending but the storytellng and setting are still awesome and there's been plenty of plotwists lately so anything can happen.

Got it, I've been recommended to watch that twice today. . . Xd

Finally watched episode 3 of Chu2Koi Ren. If episode 4 doesn't do anything new, I'm dropping it and only sticking with Tonari no Seki-kun, Kill la Kill and Nisekoi. 

Episode 4 completely spits all over the new girl that was just introduced. I wasn't impressed at all. Don't expect anything.

Also the new revelation in Kill la Kill was so deep (not really).

Perhaps all of us humans are being controled by clothes? *Dramatic SFX*

Episode 4 completely spits all over the new girl that was just introduced. I wasn't impressed at all. Don't expect anything.

Also the new revelation in Kill la Kill was so deep (not really).

Perhaps all of us humans are being controled by clothes? *Dramatic SFX*

Now we know the truth about human evolution, Kill la Kill will go down in history.

Watching Noragami ..

And the romance beetween Yukine an Miyori is pissing me off.

Maybe because I don't like Yukine in the first place....

His chara design is pretty cool but his attitude ... man ... I just want to hit his face real hard.