Winter 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Chuunibyou ren: Wow just wow why the fuck did i even bother to waste my time watching this, what a horrible and one of the worst second seasons i've seen so far.

Noragami: Wasn't horrible but wasn't good either.

Mahou Sensou: No just no this is an example of how not to create a good storyline and plot. One of the worst if not THE worst anime i've ever seen

Witch Craft: Meh, i wish that the last episode would've left an impression on me but it didn't. I mean it's not bad but nothing stands out about it either.

Golden Time: Loved this, i mean it isn't great but for personal reasons this is so far one of my favorite animes this year.

Well most Winter anime I was watching is pretty much over.

Sakura Trick:

What I expected from it. Nothing more and nothing less. Yuri everywhere you look.

If anything, it just lacked Mikan Yuzu x Kaede

I give it a 9/10 because yuri is justice. Made me smile every time.

Wake Up, Girls!

Very predictable finale, and not a very good one either. The story wasn't very captivating and the art was meh at best.

I did feel some empathy towards the characters but everything else was just average which doesn't let me rate this show higher than a 6 or 7/10 but i do wish WUG good luck in their career!

Farming Simulator 2014: The Animation

Nourin

I find this show so difficult to judge because I really don't know what it's trying to accomplish..

I don't know what's going on, I don't know what's the point of it and more importantly i never had any clue what direction the plot was trying to take.

Because of all this Nourin gets a fairly low score. The characters weren't really interesting either, if anything the setting was the best part and the characters that made one-shot appearances were the funniest and most memorable. In the end the plot went nowhere. The initial premise was completely thrown out the window after the first episode to be replaced with a ton of dirty humor and it just didn't fit well at any time in my opinion.

Nourin gets a 6/10 from me.

Golden Time ended well even though 2D-kun and Chinami don't have no one to call their own.

Strike The Blood ending is cool but who would've thought that Yukina and Koujou had a daughter?! Also, from the looks of things, he also impregnated Asagi too!

Kill La Kill ending is really epic!

Now I got to finish Tokyo Ravens, Sakura Trick!, and that is all.

Strike the blood: Well this ending made my rating jump from 7/10 to 8/10. Kojou may be a pussy most of the time but damn he's a player, say what you want about him but he's awesome now. Even though during the middle it was ass and boring arc endings i liked it cause it fits my personal preferences.

Kill la Kill: overall good series, many things were cliche but the fighting scenes were done well. Overall the story was pretty stupid actually but nonetheless it is pretty awesome.

Wake up Girls! : Damn do i feel so bad for these girls. Pretty boring but i felt so bad for them sometimes.

Wake up Girls! : Damn do i feel so bad for these girls. Pretty boring but i felt so bad for them sometimes.

I'm glad i'm not alone here.

It's like the whole show was average at best, but the characters were really likeable though you're pitying them 80% of the time.

Just finished Kill la Kill. That was something else, it was like all the previous nonsense pretty colors and noisy monologues put together.

It managed to be stupid to the very end, even in the climax it was the most idiotic I've seen in a while.

9/10, perhaps I'll fanboy it and give it a 10/10 but that might be going to far, but since the KlK tried to be stupid since the begging and it actually accomplished its goal I'll consider it.

Now THAT is what I call a Saki episode.

hFQaSlg.png

I wish Saki was one of those long-running shows. There would be less rhythm issues to fit the right number of episodes and I would marathon that easily.

F*CK YEAH SAKI! Been waiting for ages. The person who defeat Amae Koromo...MIYANAGA SAKI!

This is it.This is what Saki is about.

I'm going to miss Magi. Morgiana is finally back.