Winter 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Does anyone think Rikka will lose her Wicked eye at the end of the season?

Also Tsugumi best girl in Nisekoi and Kill la Kill is even more fabulous than it used to be.

I was hoping she'd have lost it by the beginning of it. 

Also D-frag actually made me laugh with the latest episode. Kazama's sister is hilarious.

Noragami :

Finally the annoying brat got the punishement he deserved ! God dammit, i've wanted to hit the crap out of him for the last 6 episodes, this was about half satisfacting. But then I realized that half of the reasons the kid turn out that way were understable. So I guess it fills the gap of my frustration.

Now that all the problems are solved we are finally back to square one. Maybe that Nora will provide better entertainement, she's like 10 times more interesting than Yukine.

And that animation ... Yeah, they tried for the three first episodes but now it's crappy ... Was to be expected. I like the story, it's a shame it was done this poorly.

Kill la Kill is pretty much the anime of the year, it is so full of win.

*looks back at the vastly underrated Tonari no Seki-kun* 

Dont get me wrong, Kill la Kill is fun.... but its fucking stupid. Like, absurdly stupid. The only reason its fun to watch it, is because it knows how stupid it is and keeps out doing itself with its own stupidity. But the amount of love it's getting is a bit silly. In other words.........

Its so damn stupid. 

As for Chuu2Koi Ren, I dropped it. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch the same KyoAni style jokes get reused over and over and over with all the character growth of the first season reverting back to Episode 1 of Season 1 regarding Rikka and Yuuta. And don't give me that, "It gets better after 7 episodes" excuse. It doesnt excuse the low quality of the first half of the show, and why am I going to waste my time watching it if I could be watching shows I actually enjoy? 

why am I going to waste my time watching it if I could be watching shows I actually enjoy?

Because i'm a hard M that's why. Chuu2koi is just bad, Satone is the best thing in there right now but they're not using her properly so like whatever.

Mikakunin is still my favorite for this season, i think out of a ton of romcoms it's the one that has had a rather steady progression where things actually nove forward, i just hope they end it on a high note.

D-frag is getting annoying by now with the over usage of the protagonist's comebacks, they're just lame by now.

Nisekoi is uneventful but hey i didn't expect anything out of it so that's a good thing, would like to meet the new girl soon.

And am i the only one that actually watched the ending for Imocho and thought it was the creepiest thing ever? Please tell me i'm not alone..

Dont get me wrong, Kill la Kill is fun.... but its fucking stupid. Like, absurdly stupid. The only reason its fun to watch it, is because it knows how stupid it is and keeps out doing itself with its own stupidity. But the amount of love it's getting is a bit silly. In other words.........

Its so damn stupid. 

As for Chuu2Koi Ren, I dropped it. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch the same KyoAni style jokes get reused over and over and over with all the character growth of the first season reverting back to Episode 1 of Season 1 regarding Rikka and Yuuta. And don't give me that, "It gets better after 7 episodes" excuse. It doesnt excuse the low quality of the first half of the show, and why am I going to waste my time watching it if I could be watching shows I actually enjoy? 

*Looks back at LB! stream...*

Anyway Kill la Kill actually has some cool and smart symbolism going on there (I was pretty much kidding, my fav anime of 2013 is Non Non Biyori).

Kyoani did fuck up Chu2koi Ren i won't argue there.

Chuu2koi is just bad, Satone is the best thing in there right now but they're not using her properly so like whatever.

I watch it for the Dekomori/Nibutani interaction, that's pretty much the only good thing left with some Kumin times. Rikka and Yuuta are still on the level of monocellular organisms.

Yesterday's episode was great. Like all the previous ones, really.

Sp2mFri.png

Introducing a new character at this point was really a good idea.

But it's still a 7 minute comedy, can't make it AOTS material...

Because i'm a hard M that's why. Chuu2koi is just bad, Satone is the best thing in there right now but they're not using her properly so like whatever.

Mikakunin is still my favorite for this season, i think out of a ton of romcoms it's the one that has had a rather steady progression where things actually nove forward, i just hope they end it on a high note.

D-frag is getting annoying by now with the over usage of the protagonist's comebacks, they're just lame by now.

Nisekoi is uneventful but hey i didn't expect anything out of it so that's a good thing, would like to meet the new girl soon.

And am i the only one that actually watched the ending for Imocho and thought it was the creepiest thing ever? Please tell me i'm not alone..

Mikakunin best girl.

D-Frag bored me and I dropped it a while ago :c

Nisekoi seems like it won't end in a while, I'm not dropping it yet though, as it really isn't bad... For now D; 

Its about time that Yukine in Noragami stops being annoying. 

I was hoping he would die, that's how much I hated him. Now I want to see how he will behave, gotta watch the new episode :C

About Chu2Koi, although I was kinda annoyed with the whole thing, last episode's ending gave me a bit of hope (although I know that the new girl will "lose" at the end ;_;) 

Still, I enjoy Witch Craft Works, Gin no Saji 2, Mikakunin, Diamond no Ace and Tonari no Seki-kun waaaaaay more than Chu2Koi though :c

Mikakunin best girl.

D-Frag bored me and I dropped it a while ago :c

Nisekoi seems like it won't end in a while, I'm not dropping it yet though, as it really isn't bad... For now D; 

About Chu2Koi, although I was kinda annoyed with the whole thing, last episode's ending gave me a bit of hope (although I know that the new girl will "lose" at the end ;_ ;)

Nisekoi is not even halfway into the manga, don't expect it to have some huge development because the manga doesn't have one either. In fact it only gets more frustratingly complicated.

Satone is my favorite character in there. Rikka and Yuuta are worthless to me. Kumin is also cute. Dekomori x Nubitani best couple <3

Those are the only things I focus on when watching Chu2Koi. I can already see Satone getting rejected. And wishing Yuuta would fall into the depths of hell. Someone call Jigoku Shoujo now.

And now I leave you with nightmares:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuODAW9BhpY

I just have to ask who thought this was a good idea.

I watch it for the Dekomori/Nibutani interaction, that's pretty much the only good thing left with some Kumin times. Rikka and Yuuta are still on the level of monocellular organisms.

Yesterday's episode was great. Like all the previous ones, really.

Sp2mFri.png

Introducing a new character at this point was really a good idea.

But it's still a 7 minute comedy, can't make it AOTS material...

Its not about how long it is. Its about how you use it.

teehee~

I have mixed feelings about Chu2Koi, I like Rikka, but I want to cheer (in vain e_e) for Satone now D;

Dekomori x Nibutani is where it's at!

I've been cheering for Satone ever since she was introduced. She's much more interesting.

I really hope Mikakunin gives us a kiss scene before it's over. It's getting better and better.

It feels like Chuunibyou Ren is trying to make you hate Rikka and Yuuta.

This last episode.. God..

I've never pitied a character so much. Not even the first season made me like Rikka as much as I like Satone.

The worst part of it all is cheering for her despite knowing it's useless.

This last episode.. God..

I've never pitied a character so much. Not even the first season made me like Rikka as much as I like Satone.

The worst part of it all is cheering for her despite knowing it's useless.

>Liking Satone

Mah man.

But Rikka is cool too imo.

Though Now I kinda lost my motivation to finish Ren because it has only 12 episodes with so many fillers.

They're probably going to rush the ending like mad dogs. I wish it was 2 cour...

>Liking Satone

Mah man.

But Rikka is cool too imo.

Though Now I kinda lost my motivation to finish Ren because it has only 12 episodes with so many fillers.

They're probably going to rush the ending like mad dogs. I wish it was 2 cour...

I'm not saying Rikka is bad, she's cute in her own  way but Satone did a lot more in 2/3 episodes to make me love her than what Rikka did in the entire series. That's how i see it.

Yeah it feels like the first season a lot. 6 episodes of pure fillers and crap and now suddenly everything's dramatic and the plot moves at the speed of light (in a bad direction but meh)

I've rarely seen characters as bad handled as those two.

Much like when the Dekomori x Nibutani or the Kumin antics made the show way more fun when the episodes were focused on those, Satone's apparition under the spotlight single-handedly made the whole Yuuta/Rikka thing look silly. Because her internal struggles are way more interesting than the completely still and stupid relationship between Rikka and Yuuta (which despite numerous hints at making progress didn't for 10 FREAKING EPISODES (oh, sorry, they kissed on the cheek, my bad)), and because she is a much better depiction of Chuunibyou than Rikka's semi-autism. 

Can she save this sinking ship?