Winter 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Mikakunin still was good.

But were was the background music ?

That was bugging me. Without music it felt soooooo strange o_0

Much silence

Really? I didn't even notice.. Great now it's bugging me too. I don't even pay much attention to these things.

Kobeni still best girl though.

For some unkown reason i still really like Chuu2.

But the new girl pops up randomly and there is no evolution in their relationship ...

I still love it though ...

And is it strange if I actually googled map contest to check if it really existed ...

Someone ? Seista tournament in barcelona ? Anyone ?

For some unkown reason i still really like Chuu2.

But the new girl pops up randomly and there is no evolution in their relationship ...

I still love it though ...

And is it strange if I actually googled map contest to check if it really existed ...

Someone ? Seista tournament in barcelona ? Anyone ?

I watched the latest episode now.

I'm sorry i can't agree. They are literally casting the new girl aside when she could have been used in a much more entertaining way. I love seeing Rikka mad when she gets all close to Yuuta. Why not have some more of that? Like seriously use her for something not just throw her in the background like useless junk.

Even kumin had a bigger role this time around.

And yes i googled siesta contest in spain and found out it was real..

Like.. I can't even..

siesta-contest12.jpg

Also in regards to the newest episode of Nagi no Asukara (big spoilers)

Why is Manaka Back!? Why?? Why did they have to do this!?

I'm so mad right now. I thought they were going to pull off some sort of Menma like thing not bring her back to life. Just ughhhh

Get her off the screen please. I'm begging you.

I watched the latest episode now.

I'm sorry i can't agree. They are literally casting the new girl aside when she could have been used in a much more entertaining way. I love seeing Rikka mad when she gets all close to Yuuta. Why not have some more of that? Like seriously use her for something not just throw her in the background like useless junk.

Even kumin had a bigger role this time around.

And yes i googled siesta contest in spain and found out it was real..

Like.. I can't even..

siesta-contest12.jpg

Also in regards to the newest episode of Nagi no Asukara (big spoilers)

Why is Manaka Back!? Why?? Why did they have to do this!?

I'm so mad right now. I thought they were going to pull off some sort of Menma like thing not bring her back to life. Just ughhhh

Get her off the screen please. I'm begging you.

Chu2Koi Ren is disappointing me more and more with each new chapter ~_~ I agree with Nosebleed, they should use the new girl more and make Rikka jealous all the time, make Yuuta waver or, I don't know, anything that could bring new developments.

I think they shouldn't have done it in a slice of life fashion. Although siesta competitions sound original, I was really bored the whole chapter, and the earlier ones weren't as good either (but that may be me, as I like very few slice of life anime). I'll keep watching, just because I still have faith in the anime, hoping they would do a turn around for the second half of the show.

Also, for other disappointments: Tokyo Ravens. I'm getting annoyed at the fact that the main characters are being kinda useless or weak, except Harutora of course, as he's been that way since the first chapters, and now he gets sudden power ups and stuff D;

Then we do agree ^^ Why can't you agree ?

I'm also i bit disappointed she doesn't have a central role ...

Maybe they are keeping it for the end of the season, that's what i think.

But I did like the fact that finally kumin had her moment of glory !

Chu2Koi Ren is disappointing me more and more with each new chapter ~_~ I agree with Nosebleed, they should use the new girl more and make Rikka jealous all the time, make Yuuta waver or, I don't know, anything that could bring new developments.

I think they shouldn't have done it in a slice of life fashion. Although siesta competitions sound original, I was really bored the whole chapter, and the earlier ones weren't as good either (but that may be me, as I like very few slice of life anime). I'll keep watching, just because I still have faith in the anime, hoping they would do a turn around for the second half of the show.

Basically the sole reason i'm still watching as well. In hopes that it'll have some glorious ending of sorts.

I was just looking forward for the new girl so much and we get nothing of that. It's so disappointing.

They're just repeating the same thing over and over. This time at least Kumin had a big role which i liked but i want the new girl for god sake. She's so freaking adorable and they don't treat her properly.

Basically the sole reason i'm still watching as well. In hopes that it'll have some glorious ending of sorts.

I was just looking forward for the new girl so much and we get nothing of that. It's so disappointing.

They're just repeating the same thing over and over. This time at least Kumin had a big role which i liked but i want the new girl for god sake. She's so freaking adorable and they don't treat her properly.

The sad thing is that there will be, probably, no mention of Kumin's big role ever again D; why? I just feel the chapters are being made in a filler fashion, but it's just me being mad at the show, so I'm probably wrong.

Yes! We now know Mashiro's actual age. I honestly thought she was going to be ancient.

Finally the big revelation was made in Mikakunin de Shinkoukei which is what we were already expecting. Though it still surprised me a litle.

Although with further explanation on how Hakuya saved Kobeni the story became a little more cliched but still worth it.

The face you make when you discover your mother-in-law is a Loli

2fmr.png

mcjb.png

sqo9.png

And then there's Benio

ldek.png

I just watched that. Loved it. And the show about that loli. Found it. "World Conquest Zvezda Plot"

Must watch that shizz

I just watched that. Loved it. And the show about that loli. Found it. "World Conquest Zvezda Plot"

Must watch that shizz

My bad i didn't even know about this show.

But now that i saw the cover i really want to try it out. Maybe when it's done airing (I have too much on my plate now)

Kisses in Sakura Trick are becoming more and more NSFW.

Shame on Kyoani for making Shichimiya a BG character, it really sucks as a romcom but it's not that bad as a moeblob.

Mikakunin is my favorite of the season.

D-frag is so much touching nonsense.

Hamatora and Noragami aren't really good.

I'm yet to watch Today's Nisekoi but it's been pretty cliche so far, still kinda interesting though.

Kisses in Sakura Trick are becoming more and more NSFW.

Shame on Kyoani for making Shichimiya a BG character, it really sucks as a romcom but it's not that bad as a moeblob.

Mikakunin is my favorite of the season. THANK YOU. SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS.

D-frag is so much touching nonsense.

Hamatora and Noragami aren't really good.

I kind of want to try to watch one episode of sakura trick with my good headphones with max volume. I feel like it'd be the most awkward feeling.

ImoCho has such a crappy story but that fanservice *nosebleed*

Nisekoi is getting cliched and i can see this series ending with 0 progress already. It's just such a typical romcom but the comedy makes me really want to keep watching. Onodera is still the character i hate the most in there though.

And so Mahou Sensou has yet ANOTHER nonsensical episode.

Please explain these things to me. Maybe i'm just too silly to understand:

There is an attack in the virtual world thing. WHY CAN'T THEY ESCAPE? there was clearly that guy who escaped by being injured. Couldn't the teachers teleport all the students out? Wat?

And how come there was this seemingly impossible maze in there and in less than 5 mins the characters are totally out of the maze? WAT?

And why is it that only the protagonist can kill things. This is such BS. All the other character's powers are meaningless in this series clearly since only the protag with the big sword can defeat monsters apparently. 

And what the hell is up with the power types? Corporal magic. Evasive magic. Acceralation or something magic. Like what the hell are these types?

I'm just laughing at how bad this show is becoming in my opinion really. It feels like i'm watching Mars of Destruction all over again but it was turned into a series.

I kind of want to try to watch one episode of sakura trick with my good headphones with max volume. I feel like it'd be the most awkward feeling.

And so Mahou Sensou has yet ANOTHER nonsensical episode.

Good idea, i will definetly do that next week.

I almost feel like starting Mahou Sensou.

Nisekoi is definitely part of my top 5 this season, really enjoying both the comedy and Shaft's animation.  My two favorites remain Hozuki and Kill la Kill though, I'm really loving these two.  Tonari no Seki-kun is still as hilarious as well.

As for Chuu2, I was rather disapointed by the first few episodes, but now I just try to enjoy it for the slice of life comedy and moeblob thing.  In which case it's decent, but nothing particularly impressive.  I've also been meaning to check out No-Rin, but apparently Crunchyroll doesn't have the rights to air it in Canada and I've been too lazy to torrent it.