Winter 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Does anyone watch Zvezda? The first episode is pretty medioce but afterwards it improves a lot, I like the reverse sentai plot and Itsuka is badass and extremely adorable.

It's one of the few shows I didn't drop during my burnout. There are as always a lot of WTF shows this season (to the point where I don't enjoy it as much as I used to), but the idea of a loli trying to conquer the world with a bunch of fabulous people seems just too amazing to skip. And it delivers, to a certain extent at least.

Is the fact that some of the characters on Mahou Sensou don't have a nose bothering anyone else?

They  have a dot!

And then sideways they look like rhinos:

mahou-sensou-0102.jpg

Or the fact that all the characters are really silly and boring.

Mahou Sensou will only succeed if they replace all the character's faces with this

1337649718117.jpg

It's one of the few shows I didn't drop during my burnout. There are as always a lot of WTF shows this season (to the point where I don't enjoy it as much as I used to), but the idea of a loli trying to conquer the world with a bunch of fabulous people seems just too amazing to skip. And it delivers, to a certain extent at least.

They are indeed fabulous. Think I'm gonna keep watching this one.

it's a show that can keep me interested and fun to watch. Definitely going to watch through this one.

Yep, that's pretty much all it is ^^; Sometimes I just like to zone out to something cute and pointless~

THIS.

I'm watching Sakura Trick because cuteness + yuri = pinnacle of anime

It's just entertaining and cute though the extremly long kiss scenes sometimes make me uncomfortable. But still worth it.

I'm probably enjoying it a lot more because slice of life is my favorite genre so that helps a lot when fighting lack of story.

Just listen to Tyrone here. He gets it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEVKvI9op8U

THIS.

I'm watching Sakura Trick because cuteness + yuri = pinnacle of anime

It's just entertaining and cute though the extremly long kiss scenes sometimes make me uncomfortable. But still worth it.

I'm probably enjoying it a lot more because slice of life is my favorite genre so that helps a lot when fighting lack of story.

Just listen to Tyrone here. He gets it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEVKvI9op8U

This. The only thing I think I would never agree on ;_;

This. The only thing I think I would never agree on ;_;

It was just an exaggeration :P

I love cute stuff. I can't help it if i thoroughly enjoy every bit of it.

The one show that's also disappointing me a LITTLE this time around is Saki. I just feel like it lost the hype it had the first season.. Maybe that's just me. They're focusing so much on flashbacks for characters that were just introduced now and leaving the tournament and the main plot aside that it kind of hurts.

Hamatora this week was kinda meh, but fun at least D:

And D-Frag's sensei is the best character in that series for the moment (?)

He's too awesome.

I like the series but the main character is annoying shouting 24/7.

So many emotions at the end though 

7XsMIjy.jpg

He's too awesome.

I like the series but the main character is annoying shouting 24/7.

So many emotions at the end though 

7XsMIjy.jpg

Yeah, they're overdoing it with the tsukkomi shouting xD

Inari, Kon Kon is just too cute >u< although it seems that the drama will arrive soon D;

Edited by SieghartXx

Reading through page 8 of this thing, and no mentions on Nisekoi.

Chitoge worst girl.

And I have heard of the "loli conquer" show, but not much after that.

Sakura Trick is perfect Friday night watch.

Pretty sure there was some mentions on Nisekoi. There was even a thread about it.

Chitoge might not be the best girl ever but Onodera is definitely worse.

by loli conquer show i'm assuming you mean Engaged to the Unidentified? (Can't memorize the weird japanese name)

Pretty sure there was some mentions on Nisekoi. There was even a thread about it.

Chitoge might not be the best girl ever but Onodera is definitely worse.

by loli conquer show i'm assuming you mean Engaged to the Unidentified? (Can't memorize the weird japanese name)

Chitose is cute though D;

I think he's saying Seifuku-etc, that one show about a loli trying to conquer the world or something like that.

Also, Mikakunin D:!

Yes! We now know Mashiro's actual age. I honestly thought she was going to be ancient.

Finally the big revelation was made in Mikakunin de Shinkoukei which is what we were already expecting. Though it still surprised me a litle.

Although with further explanation on how Hakuya saved Kobeni the story became a little more cliched but still worth it.

The face you make when you discover your mother-in-law is a Loli

2fmr.png

mcjb.png

sqo9.png

And then there's Benio

ldek.png