Winter 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

My favorite thing in there so far is Dekomori which puts a smile on my face by adding DESU to the world.

i love morisummer vs dekomori, since the start of this season my focus has been only on those two, for the laughs.

After watching Sakura Trick ep 2 realised on MAL that Haruka and Yuu are the only main characters,  :(, i was expecting equal screen time for the 3 pairs/possible pairs.

Nourin dissappointed me with the whole nonsense-pantsu development, because I thought it was going to be less focused on comedy and more into the idol adapting to the new enviroment and the relationship with the main character. Now it feels like Baka to test (not saying it's bad, I really liked BTT), and it's probably that it will be just comedy with an open ending (I seriously hope I'm wrong, as I hate open endings e_e)

Well I agree that the pantsu stuff was quite meh !

I usually don't like it, but this time it was just to funny. I mean it's like a 5 minute speech about philosophyish pantsu stuff.

I'm not into the panties thing at all. But this was really funny ^^

I'm not hoping much in terms of story, I watch it because of the comedy, and for the delirious characters.

Nourin: Making pantsu deep as hell.

I feel like Nourin is trying to pass off as a slice of life in the countryside but so far it's been REALLY perverted (not that i mind) and just comedy driven. Its quite funny and i did chuckle numerous times. Ringo's personality so far is crap though but i sense she's just trying to hide her true self so people don't treat her as an idol.

This is either going to be just nonsensical comedy or maybe in the next episodes there'll be some development like Ringo adapting to the countryside. I'd really like to see the latter.

Imocho: Ecchi, ecchi, ecchi, and did i mention ecchi?

This show doesn't have any actual purpose and most people would hate it. Thank god i'm into ecchi and like being showered with fanservice. Though it is rather cliche my love for imoutos clashes with this and makes me enjoy it.

Finally cleared my backlog.

Nisekoi: Still pretty funny and can't wait to see how the show progresses. Onodera keeps losing points for not being proactive which i dislike. I really like the whole love/hate relationship the gorilla girl and the guy are having. It just keeps it interesting.

I noticed in the opening there was this little girl with a long ponytail along the other 2. And there were also 2 keys next side the lock. I wonder if this hints there'll be 2 possible candidates for childhood friend? Kind of like what Love Hina did. At least it's a loli!

Saki Zenkoku-hen: Saki please.. no more flashbacks and deja vu. 3 whole episodes just remembering stuff were pretty annoying but i think we're getting some action in the next one thank god. I still have to wonder why do all the loli characters have to wear loose yukatas that show their chests?

Wake Up Girls: This took a turn i didn't expect. The series itself has plenty of fanservice and really has a lot more drama than your average idol show. I felt really bad for the girls being put in that situation but i'm glad they got over it. Go WUG! 

Who's your favorite idol from WUG? 

The new episodes of Strike The Blood, Tokyo Ravens, and Golden Time is epic!

Anyone following those animes?

Strike the Blood has been boring me a bit, Tokyo Ravens is keeping me quite interested, and Golden Time is pissing me off since the

ghost thingie

began interfering D; I just see more pain for Kouko in the next chapters :'c

D-frag is so gold.. It's been a while since i've seen a decent comedy.

Really brings back a Gintama vibe and yes i did go there. Come at me.

Well, at least you convinced me to pick it up. Let's see if it lives up to expectations.

I'm dropping stuff really early this season. The second/third week is coinciding with a little anime burnout on my part so...

Well, at least you convinced me to pick it up. Let's see if it lives up to expectations.

I'm dropping stuff really early this season. The second/third week is coinciding with a little anime burnout on my part so...

I have never dropped a series no matter how bad it was. I will go through the pain of watching it but i won't drop it.

Okay D-frag is NOT the masterpiece gintama is because school setting is obviously inferior but the comedy style is still similar with a bunch of crazy characters and then the straight man. 

The new episodes of Strike The Blood, Tokyo Ravens, and Golden Time is epic!

Anyone following those animes?

Following Strike The Blood  and Witch Craft Works. I've loved Strike the Blood uptil this point and Witch Craft Works has been meh but enough to keep my interest.

I definitely plan to get at Golden time at some point. I was originally turned off by it's synopsis (not a fan of love polygons) but I've heard enough praise to give the series a go.

I almost dislike Golden Time, its main characters always annoy me but i like the others.

Chu2koi was so good animated, that fanservice scene at the beginning seems like will help the plot (sorry but Rikka should stay chuu2).

I feel like rooting for Shichimiya again, if she only had appeared before Rikka (/me sighs), anyway i think i know what will happen next episode.

Hamatora got better this week, Tonari no Seki-kun is as funny as usual, D-Frag seems like a slice of life and regardless of how many cliche moments has Nisekoi it seems interesting.

I almost dislike Golden Time, its main characters always annoy me but i like the others.

Chu2koi was so good animated, that fanservice scene at the beginning seems like will help the plot (sorry but Rikka should stay chuu2).

I feel like rooting for Shichimiya again, if she only had appeared before Rikka (/me sighs), anyway i think i know what will happen next episode.

Hamatora got better this week, Tonari no Seki-kun is as funny as usual, D-Frag seems like a slice of life and regardless of how many cliche moments has Nisekoi it seems interesting.

I like golden time, because it's one of these anime were relationship are somewhat more 'realistic' and the characters are not completely oblivious. To sum it up he's not stupid. And the other characters are all nice and fun to watch.

D-frag is comedy you should try it. And Nisekoi is quite good to, it's a manga though, so maybe you'd prefer reading it.

I like golden time, because it's one of these anime were relationship are somewhat more 'realistic' and the characters are not completely oblivious. To sum it up he's not stupid. And the other characters are all nice and fun to watch.

D-frag is comedy you should try it. And Nisekoi is quite good to, it's a manga though, so maybe you'd prefer reading it.

Kouko is too clingy, it's my own personal dislike for that kind of characters.

Banri complains too much and is an idiot when he needs to be cool, again my own personal dislike.

The series seems to be getting into a phase where they are growing up so my opinion will probably change in a few episodes

I know D-frag is a comedy it's just that the latest episodes had more character development than straight comedy, don't get me wrong i like it and it makes me laugh out loud most of the time.

I like the way of Shaft so if i ever read Nisekoi it will be because i'm interested in the difference between "original" and Shinbo

Witch Craft Works is average at best, but I like the concept of it. Swapping into the protag's shoes and being able to fly around without being noticed is something I can immerse in :3

I'm oddly enjoying this show quite a bit. Could be the fact that the guy is the one who needs to be protected this time. The main witch acts like a robot but is strangely likable :). The show also keeps moving forward as well, rather than spending tons of time talking about settings, rules, etc, which I find is what Mahou Sensou does.

My favorites so far this season are Inari Kon Kon, Nisekoi and D-Frag :D. D-Frag is hilarious!

Well, I tried, but I dropped Mahou Sensou D; Sakura Trick is hanging there, don't know if I'll keep watching it. Is there any other anime to be released for this season? 

Same, but Sakura trick is my first Yuri fan service anime ... so it's kinda special ... but at the same time, yeah, there's a lot better.

I mean cute girls and kisses and stuff is nice and cosy but it's not going to go anyhere. Still cute enough to watch though.

And mahou senjou ... meh.

Watched Nourin ... I is very disappoint

Same, but Sakura trick is my first Yuri fan service anime ... so it's kinda special ... but at the same time, yeah, there's a lot better.

I mean cute girls and kisses and stuff is nice and cosy but it's not going to go anyhere. Still cute enough to watch though.

And mahou senjou ... meh.

Watched Nourin ... I is very disappoint

Nourin could've been better if it wasn't just a run of the mill ecchi comedy. As I said in one of my other posts, I thought it was going to be about the idol adapting to the school and developing a relationship with his fan, it has a lot of potential for drama and all (like, there's that other girl that is obviously in love with him, the fact that the idol could've been nothing like he hoped for, etc). I seriously hope it gets better though, you can even include comedy and whatnot inbetween the "serious" stuff :c

Nourin, didn't need ecchi, I didn't want eichi, and the ecchi was gross ... (I mean ... the childhood friend ...).

I just couldn't laugh ... I was looking foward to this one T_T, today is a sad day ...