Looking for people interested in continuing Aiyoku no Eustia Translation Patch

Kalkin

Hey guys,

I noticed the translation project for Aiyoku no Eustia by Yandere translation has been on hiatus for quite a while, and from what most people tell me, the project has been more or less abandoned at where it at. (Fione's route is the current progress line)

Is there anyone interested in translating up to Tia's route, starting off from Fione's route? I can translate the texts, but I have no idea how programming, coding, etc, those stuff work. If there are any programmer/script rippers/whatever (anyone that can work out all the technical stuff) interested, leave me a reply here. Of course, anyone willing to helping out anything, be it programming, translation, scripting, or anything is welcome! I just simply want to translate this game for everyone!

Thanks.

70c3ttm.jpg

VNDB link: http://vndb.org/v3770

Yandere Translation`s (now-hiatus) page: http://yandere.tindabox.net/?page_id=13

Is there anyone interested in translating up to Tia's route, starting off from Fione's route?

Mind telling us what your own role will be?

And it's probably a good idea to try to contact Yandere first, for status update and possibly tools. Or maybe join them as a translator for this project would be better idea.

Yes, this game is really great, I've read it to the end and it's one of the two 10/10 in my list. And the text is surprisingly simple to TL.

Mind telling us what your own role will be?

And it's probably a good idea to try to contact Yandere first, for status update and possibly tools. Or maybe join them as a translator for this project would be better idea.

Yes, this game is really great, I've read it to the end and it's one of the two 10/10 in my list. And the text is surprisingly simple to TL.

I think he said he was going to translate, and isn't Yandere dead? Don't know if they even use their IRC anymore D: (this is just based on things I've read from here and there, as I never knew how to enter an IRC, nor I tried to xD)

Yeah, translate will be my own roll if we can get this project progress beyond planning. I expect a VN will require multiple translators to complete so I assume more translator will be needed. I really just want to translate to Tia's end!

and isn't Yandere dead?

They may be inactive as a translation group atm, but team members are surely alive and kicking.

Yeah, translate will be my own roll if we can get this project progress beyond planning. I expect a VN will require multiple translators to complete so I assume more translator will be needed. I really just want to translate to Tia's end!

You don't need multiple translators as much as consistensy. Do you have completed TL projects of yours? How good your Japanese and you English are? How do you plan to continue from where Yandere dropped the project if you have neitheir their scripts nor tools, not to mention their permission to distribute their TL as a part of your patch? Work out these things, start doing something by yourself, and you'll have people on board in no time. Personally I'd galdly join as a tl if there were a dependable team.

They may be inactive as a translation group atm, but team members are surely alive and kicking.

You don't need multiple translators as much as consistensy. Do you have completed TL projects of yours? How good your Japanese and you English are? How do you plan to continue from where Yandere dropped the project if you have neitheir their scripts nor tools, not to mention their permission to distribute their TL as a part of your patch? Work out these things, start doing something by yourself, and you'll have people on board in no time. Personally I'd galdly join as a tl if there were a dependable team.

I meant Yandere as in the website though, I wasn't killing them people xDDD