Violet Hill (DEMO released)

Helvetica Standard

Hi! I'm the FMV video guy at Red Lattice Studio!

Some news about the new demo... it's coming out soon! How soon? Ask Helv!

Here's a bit of what I have been doing so far! Though it's not done...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWzlZWS9txU

And... That's all that has been done by me so far, apart from being labeled as a Tsundere-Batman

I can't help but adore the art style every time I peek into here. Really looking forward to this project.

im still looking forward to this greatly between the art style and what iv seen of the story its looking like this will be even better then katawa shoujo. i wish you all the continued luck and will be here cheering you on . 

Thank you guys. I'll make sure Helv knows.

Hi, how is the project and the demo 3 going? I'm here since quite a time and I felt reallly stupid do not see this project before.

Good luck and please keep going I really want to see this project release

Demo 3 is nearly complete, and all the members working on this project are extremely active, working hard every day to produce high quality content.

...I sound like I'm selling something...

In terms of music I THINK I can help, what would you like a demo of? Btw this looks great :)

If you could give us a demo of your music, any kind at all, we could get a rough idea if you could help! Simply showing your interest in this project fuels our desire to make this project a success!

...Though, I'm just the video guy. I rely on people like you before I can do anything :P

If you could give us a demo of your music, any kind at all, we could get a rough idea if you could help! Simply showing your interest in this project fuels our desire to make this project a success!

...Though, I'm just the video guy. I rely on people like you before I can do anything :P

Why are people asking for demos so much (damn XD ), I make electronic music, mostly "downtempo" I'll see what I can do :)