Violet Hill (DEMO released)

Helvetica Standard

Why are people asking for demos so much (damn XD ), I make electronic music, mostly "downtempo" I'll see what I can do :)

It helps to have an idea of what you can do :) It's best to have some samples at hand, which you can easily provide along with your volunteer posts.

• 2 weeks later...

Violet Hill August update! Hurah for triple post!

Ā 

Ā 

So here it is everyone, our current progress, what is planned, and some news about the demo! All this and more in a quick little video I created for you guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V88U0yR_oAA

Ā 

I hope everyone has a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok. I promised our artist I was going to do this and I will do it even if he rages:

Ā 

OUR ARTIST IS HARD AT WORK TRYING TO MEET THE SEPTEMBER DEADLINE. (HE'S FINISHING THE ART ASSETS.)

SO....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  ANY DELAYS, PLEASE: Ā SPAM DarkSin's INBOX!! Ā :DDDDDDDDĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Lol ok.. end of joke. XD

To answer your question:

Ā 

We are working around the clock to get the demo finished by the end of september. We had a few difficulties along the way,

as well as sudden, last minute ideas that we ended up including in order to provide you guys with more content and to increase

the overall quality of the demo. We are nearly done, but since our Head artist, Darksin joined us when we had a lot of prior graphical

content, he's the one with the most workload, partly because he had to redo every art asset we had with his own personal style.

His skills are professional level so I can guarantee that the wait will be very well worth it.

Ā 

Kind regards, and stay tuned for release! :)

• 2 weeks later...