-Chapter 1: RC Final
-Chapter 2: Beta, In editing.
-Chapter 3: Beta, ready for editing.
-Chapter 4: Beta, ready for editing.
-Chapter 5: Beta, ready for editing.
-Chapter 6: Beta, Ready for editing.
-Chapter 7: Beta, Ready for editing.
-Chapter 8: Beta, Ready for editing.

*Character sprites (Currently being drawn by DarkSin) 25% (15 different for each heroine [pose changes confirmed] + casual clothes + misc)
*Chibi sprites (Currently being drawn by Maoh) 10% working on variations.
*Chibi CG's 1% Maoh is working on them right now.
*CG's (Currently being done by DarkSin) 10%
*background art 100% (Using photographs with filters and other modifications , more than 50 bgi so far.)
*Added Imagemap mechanics and animations for weather.
*Massive UI overhaul (Final ver. "VH Glass" by Helvetica Standard)
*Drew alternate title screens! 100% made by me, NO PLACEHOLDERS.
*Made opening video, OP song is Kiri by Monoral (I did try t use PD music for the opening but there's no better song than this one, thus..it will stay.)
*Music 100% (Public domain, 100% royalty free music.) Vokoca has also composed/produced several songs already <3
*Sound effects 100% (public domain SFX.)

-Rin's route: 100%
-Kanade's route: 100%
-Akane's route: 0%
-Yuki's route: 10%
-Satsuki's route: 0%
-Yaoi arc: Alpha, in scripting and checking.

Overall progress: 35%

DEMO:  (2.0) v3 SOON.

Screenshots

be advised, content is subject to changes:

p0W5poJ.png

F6wK8WM.png

Sr9ntvD.png

More screenshots once v3 DEMO is out!

Character Bios (Updated!)
Featuring the gorgeous artwork of professional artist Darksin and Maoh's adorable chibi's:

juXJm6Y.png

bURV8Sv.png

llh4R8u.png

oiKH2kv.png

caOucJN.png

"Project Violet" Staff Team Members

This is our current staff. We are proud to have the help of these talented people:

Helvetica Standard: Programmer, writer, and designer
Chocolatemilkgod: Editor in chief
DarkSin: Lead Artist
Dan: QC
Maoh: Chibi artist/Chibi CG artist
Vokoca: Musician
Linkman19: Testing

Yachi: Testing

Quick bulletin:

Project Violet is recruiting the following talents:

Style checker: (Advanced writing knowledge.)

Animator: (Has experience with video editors and the like.)

Background artist: (We need someone to draw the backgrounds and imagemaps of the VN.)

Those interested PM me or leave a post here :3
Will keep you updated, guys.
See you around

Good work with this. I definitely will play when it's fully released 

The art and character design looks nice and the setting of the story looks interesting I hope this is as good as you guys are showing for i'll be looking forward to seeing this come to light.

Well I commend you for your efforts and hard work on this so you guys keep doing your best and I wish you good luck on the project.  ;)

Many Many thanks for your support, guys! 

It really means a lot to us <3

Once DEMO ver.3 is out, check it out and give us feedback to improve the final release even more.

We'll keep you updated.

Ah balls, It kind of annoys me that I ended up giving my heroine the same first name as one of your character's without realizing it lol :P I'll likely change it since having anything the same to another's work is a pet peeve of mine. If I already know about or read the story. I really do like the job you guys are doing.  Thus far You certaintly no how to promote :)

This is actually promising.  :D

I don't think I'm qualified enough to join the staff, and I'll pass on demos if that's alright. That said, I very much look forward to the final release, and will be supporting you guys, kokoro no naka kara! 

Words of support help us a lot too! Also we have a position for beta tester. Interested? :3

Nice work!

THis looks amazing. The level of polish is astounding!

Where do I put my money!

Oh my.. *blushes* Many thanks, I'm glad you like it!

This is a community project, though. Everyone working on it volunteered and there's no money involved whatsoever. 

This is something we are all doing because we love VN's and want to give something to the community. :)

Ah balls, It kind of annoys me that I ended up giving my heroine the same first name as one of your character's without realizing it lol :P I'll likely change it since having anything the same to another's work is a pet peeve of mine. If I already know about or read the story. I really do like the job you guys are doing.  Thus far You certaintly no how to promote :)

Well, some of the characters were actually named by the community! XD The characters I named where Rin, Kanade and Akane. Yuki and Satsuki were

brainstormed by the community: from looks to names! :3

the amazing thing is depending on if the quality of the writing is matched up to whats shown in the art this could be the best independent visual novel in a long time may even out do katawa shoujo. speaking of which is this all ages or is there H content, i never bothered checking before.

THANKS! We're doing our very best to make a quality VN which will hopefully be up to the standards of any commercial project.

As for your doubt: There is no H content in Violet Hill and currently there are no plans to include it. THERE IS, however, implied sex

(just off-screen xD ) And some mild ecchi here and there :P

Beta tester? How does that work?

hopefully he doesn't mean testing beta-max machines those things suck and tracking down tapes for a media player that was obsolete for home use 25 years ago would be annoying.

LOL, a beta tester is the final front before we release material to the public. Testers are tasked with playing the material early in order to hunt for bugs/errors and stuff the editor and/or QC might

have missed. They can also provide their own feedback to help improve the content they review.