DRAMAtical Murder game not opening

hamgoestojapan

Hiyaaaaaaaaa, I recently began playing DMMd and it wonked out on me and I had to uninstall it and re-install it. Now. When I opened the game back up it said i still had save files and everything so I was pretty happy and started where I left off (which was when the whole group was in the basement of Heibon), after the scene changed to the North District suddenly the game was in Japanese again. 

So I closed the game, did some research and found out that I shouldn't start from a previous save file or "errors would occur later in the game" (I guess they meant the sudden reversion back to Japanese.)

Anyhow, just do be safe, I went into Nitro+CHiRAL's program file in my computer, deleted the " English Patches" and then put them back in. After making sure everything was in there, I restarted my computer. When I logged back in and tried to run the game (and yes, i am running the crack_for_ver110 or something) a black box appears and then it closes. 

Anyway, help is greatly appreciated as I've been having problems with the game since day one.

For your convenience:

Things I have tried: running the program through AppLocale, restarting the computer, running DMMd.exe, running the crack version, also I DO have my locale system on Japanese (Japan), also I just downloaded CCCP and that did not help. 

did you try running the game using LocaleEmulator?

hmm but your locale is on japan, so it doesn't affects the game.

well how about you try to uninstall all the game. and restart your computer and make sure all the Dramatical murder file is deleted. and try CCleaner to clean some leftovers, and registry (make sure you know what to delete , everything related to dramatical murderer only)