Haroo~

Kuky_nekoi

Hi... i don't know how to introduce myself but...

My name is Kynku, and I'm form Chile (a long, slim and creepy country... u.u)... I'm playing visual novels since... hrmm... i don't remember... 2002 maybe?... .u.u

I like chocolates, VN's.. utsuges and nakiges are my favorites~~~, teas, and many other things, but mainly girls with glasses~ (they are so adorable~~~~) but only 2D, i'm not quite the talkative kind of person.... u.u

and that... if you have any questions you can ask me~

PD: sorry if i'm mistaken some times... but my english is forged via VN's and RPG's..XD

And be happy~ OwO

My name is Kynku, and I'm form Chile (a long, slim and creepy country... u.u)... I'm playing visual novels since... hrmm... i don't remember... 2002 maybe?... .u.u

I like chocolates, VN's.. utsuges and nakiges are my favorites~~~, teas, and many other things, but mainly girls with glasses~ (they are so adorable~~~~) but only 2D, i'm not quite the talkative kind of person.... u.u

PD: sorry if i'm mistaken some times... but my english is forged via VN's and RPG's..XD

And be happy~ OwO

Welcome KynkuNeko!! Your English is fine.

SO what are your favorite VN's so far?? A fan since 2002, impressive. Im guessing you have quite a list of favorites??

If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask. You are most welcome here!!!

And be happy~ OwO

Tea is awesome. Women that wear glasses are pretty cute/adorable.

Since 2002? I can call you veteran then...

you remembering me about my first VN: 40 Nichi 40 Yoru no Ame (http://vndb.org/v39). I found it in my school's computer lab around 2009.

Well, nice to meet you~...

Well... my first visual novel was "One: Kagayaku kisetsu e"... my cousin was playng that VN... and helped to me to undersand it (because in that time I wasn't very fluent with japanesse... neither now)... and was like... WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Then I've just hooked with that... and he gave me as a xmas gift an eroge titled "Little My Maid"... I was only 14 or 13...

And that it's the story about how i've started to read VN's...

And my favorites, at least for me are....

:tuturuuuuu:

The classic one: Kanon SE (Makoto's route just broke my heart... TToTT) ...

The awesome one: G-Senjou and Syarin no Kuni (no comments)...

The exciting one: BaldrSky and Steins;Gate

And... many more, all VN's are great (except nukiges... I hate nukiges... ¬_¬ )

At least for me...

And... that..xD

Well... my first visual novel was "One: Kagayaku kisetsu e"... my cousin was playng that VN... and helped to me to undersand it (because in that time I wasn't very fluent with japanesse... neither now)... and was like... WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Then I've just hooked with that... and he gave me as a xmas gift an eroge titled "Little My Maid"... I was only 14 or 13...

And that it's the story about how i've started to read VN's...

And my favorites, at least for me are....

:tuturuuuuu:

The classic one: Kanon SE (Makoto's route just broke my heart... TToTT) ...

The awesome one: G-Senjou and Syarin no Kuni (no comments)...

The exciting one: BaldrSky and Steins;Gate

And... many more, all VN's are great (except nukiges... I hate nukiges... ¬_¬ )

At least for me...

And... that..xD

oh Kagayaku kisetsu e, that's quite a good classic indeed. I agree, VNs are great~ hopefully there will be more and more translated ones in the future to spread them~

Hey, welcome Kynku, nice to meet you !

Chile doesn't sound creepy at all ! It reminds me of Machu Pichu, lamas, cool hats, and really colorful places and clothes :) .

You seem to know a great deal about vns, I hope to read your experiences about it ! I wish I had a cousin like yours :lol:.

Hey, welcome Kynku, nice to meet you !

Chile doesn't sound creepy at all ! It reminds me of Machu Pichu, lamas, cool hats, and really colorful places and clothes :) .

You seem to know a great deal about vns, I hope to read your experiences about it ! I wish I had a cousin like yours :lol:.

Well... llamas are typical of the chilean's north area... but machu pichu and their hats..are from Peru.. ¬¬

@aaeru, yup... the warmups are done... tomorrow are the contest and the sunday i'll be free to spam you all day long~

Well... llamas are typical of the chilean's north area... but machu pichu and their hats..are from Peru.. ¬¬

@aaeru, yup... the warmups are done... tomorrow are the contest and the sunday i'll be free to spam you all day long~

Oh, I messed up... It doesn't seem as gloomy as you said though :P . Even without the funny hats !

So, are you working on translations too ?

I'm doing nothing at the moment...

Maybe I'll be looking for a 3D girlfriend, but I'm kinda shy to do that...

But nothing... I'm only a simple VN player~

I can understand that, 3D girls can easily become bothersome. At least 2D girls never dissapoint :lol:.

Being a fan for such a long time, have you ever felt burned out ? After 10 years, do you sometimes feel nostalgia ? And most importantly, how did you even get them in the first place ? I wonder if translations even existed at that time !