New Fate/Stay Night anime preview(yes, it's ufotable)

eclipsezero

It's probably gonna be Heaven's Feel, since it's the route that is most similar in tone to Fate/Zero.

I read that was what they had planned, but after some time I also read rumors about adaptating all routes. Well I'm not sure what they'll end up adaptating, but... "Emiya" feels more like Unlimited Blade Works than Heaven's Feels, not sure if you get what I mean. Dreaming is free after all.

I didn't watch or read any of the fate anime and VNs but I am planing to watch them in next faw mounts.

Anyway can anyone tell me if this is right order to watch them:

Stay Night > Zero > Zero 2 > Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works > Prototype > Kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Anyway can anyone tell me if this is right order to watch them:

Stay Night > Zero > Zero 2 > Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works > Prototype > Kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Production order. You can't go wrong with that. F/SN -> UBW -> F/Z. Prototype is only a 10 minute teaser for awesomeness we'll never get and Prisma Illya is half-comedic spin-off without much relevance.

Though the F/SN anime is not that good, so you might want to just read the VN and go watch Zero from then.

Production order. You can't go wrong with that. F/SN -> UBW -> F/Z. Prototype is only a 10 minute teaser for awesomeness we'll never get and Prisma Illya is half-comedic spin-off without much relevance.

Though the F/SN anime is not that good, so you might want to just read the VN and go watch Zero from then.

Thanks for info. True I will watch F/SN too as from wath I heard the people disliking it are the ones that  had read VN before watching anime so I will do opposite watch anime first and read VN latter.

Wrong. They should do one that follows all the routes, VN style.

They already did the Fate and Unlimited Blade Works routes. Heaven's Feel is the only one they haven't done yet.

It's probably gonna be Heaven's Feel, since it's the route that is most similar in tone to Fate/Zero.

Even though the Fate route is the canonical story. <_<

I fail to see why so many people dislike the original Fate/stay night anime because it was leagues better than that abomination of adaptation called Tsukihime. Which apparently is so bad, fans negate its existence.

I enjoyed the F/SN anime, but I watched it a long time ago. It doesn't compare to Zero though, so I'm really looking forward to this new one even if it does follow a different route (fingers crossed for UBW).

Seriously people they already did UBW!!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10981

Edited by Down
Cool down on double-posting

Oh yeah, there was an anime of that. I tried watching it after seeing F/SN, but I didn't get past the second episode. 

Seriously people they already did UBW!!!

I know, but it's my favorite route! And I really don't want to see Heaven's Feel...

Oh yeah, there was an anime of that. I tried watching it after seeing F/SN, but I didn't get past the second episode. 

I know, but it's my favorite route! And I really don't want to see Heaven's Feel...

Okay yeah I would rather see another UBW adaptation than a Heaven's Feel adaptation. Heaven's Feel was the worst route in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone, pray that they animate HF! 

I don't think they will, but there's always a chance!

/me gets hyped

Sakura for best girl. Saber is too stubborn and my dislike for tsunderes cuts Rin off.

Sakura is the character is dislike the most in all of my previous read stories,

I tried to kill her all along HF, but instead I ended up killing my favorite heroine and one of my favorites lolis ended up dying just because of Sakura.

I actually pray for her to have little screen time in the anime, just like in Carnival Phantasm, sadly she actually got her own episode there

"Hello, Sakura. I hear you're the daughter of the Makiri, but I won't look down on you. It seems you're Shirou's acquaintance, so I'll specially treat you like a human being"

my like for Ilya intensified quite a lot after that line.

Sakura is the character is dislike the most in all of my previous read stories,

I tried to kill her all along HF, but instead I ended up killing my favorite heroine and one of my favorites lolis ended up dying just because of Sakura.

I actually pray for her to have little screen time in the anime, just like in Carnival Phantasm, sadly she actually got her own episode there

"Hello, Sakura. I hear you're the daughter of the Makiri, but I won't look down on you. It seems you're Shirou's acquaintance, so I'll specially treat you like a human being"

my like for Ilya intensified quite a lot after that line.

Sakura is the closest thing to a yandere there (though I'd say she needs a bit more to reach that level) and you know my opinion on yanderes. Ilya would be my favorite if she didn't have that personality, but. Gogo dark sakura. Enters the best girls list <3

Sakura is the closest thing to a yandere there.

that made me remember the triple date in CP, that was the first and last time Sakura made me laugh if you take the scene with gilgamesh in HV out of the picture.

Ilya would be my favorite if she didn't have that personality.

i don't know what you mean with that personality.

I doubt they will animate HF, they would need to kill characters more than once if they animated the three routes, plus UBW is needed to be able to understand what's going on in HF.

HF is the most intense route with the most badass Shirou and the only one yet to be animated but Seiba is 

waaaaay more popular among fans and if they didn't animate the Fate route Fate/Zero would give Seiba a really horrible end (of course animating "Fate" would also give a horrible end to Sakura, since it's known who she is in Fate/Zero and all that, but that doesn't matter).

I'm actually curious what they are going to do, Archer's route would give a horrible end to Ilya and Sakura, HF to everyone but Sakura and

Tohsaka; And Seiba's route would be just great, they only need to give Archer a proper ending

HF is the most intense route with the most badass Shirou and the only one yet to be animated but Seiba is waaaaay more popular among fans and if they didn't animate the Fate route Fate/Zero would give Seiba a really horrible end (of course animating "Fate" would also give a horrible end to Sakura, since it's known who she is in Fate/Zero and all that, but that doesn't matter).

I'm actually curious what they are going to do, Archer's route would give a horrible end to Ilya and Sakura, HF to everyone but Sakura and

Tohsaka; And Seiba's route would be just great, they only need to give Archer a proper ending

I think that considering who are the Fate/Zero fans and the Type-Moon fans, they won't have to worry too much about the "how dare you kill my waifu" crowd, or people who absolutely want a happy ending.

HF is still the only route that wasn't animated, if it ends up being "yeah well we're doing the Fate route again" it would be a huge disappointment.

that made me remember the triple date in CP, that was the first and last time Sakura made me laugh if you take the scene with gilgamesh in HV out of the picture.

i don't know what you mean with that personality.

I doubt they will animate HF, they would need to kill characters more than once if they animated the three routes, plus UBW is needed to be able to understand what's going on in HF.

HF is the most intense route with the most badass Shirou and the only one yet to be animated but Seiba is 

waaaaay more popular among fans and if they didn't animate the Fate route Fate/Zero would give Seiba a really horrible end (of course animating "Fate" would also give a horrible end to Sakura, since it's known who she is in Fate/Zero and all that, but that doesn't matter).

You must remember that Fate Zero had a lot of a tragedy- our main heroes were doomed to die and saber was doomed to end up like that by canon- and that tragedy was pretty successful. Kiritsugu's past, Saber's ending, all of them had a lot of success with fans, I'd say. It was well accepted. 

So, I don't think they need to worry much with giving bad ends to characters- it worked incredibly well in the first time, why wouldn't it work again? I also feel like HF it's way more compatible with Ufotable, if you know what I mean. That personality means the cheeky ojou-sama act. They gave quite some focus to Sakura in FZ and taking a direct quote "Uncle Kariya's popularity was off the charts" so I think it would be pretty disappointing if they didn't give that a proper ending. They could just add the infodump from Fate and  it would be easily understood, too. 

A happy ending for everyone is boring. Saber's route doesn't have half of the awesome from UBW and HF, too. But since Archer doesn't even appear in FZ (captain obvious is obvious), they would lose the opportunity of linking FZ and FSN more if they picked UBW.

Overall, I'd say it would be the best if they animated Heaven's Feel.

I think that considering who are the Fate/Zero fans and the Type-Moon fans, they won't have to worry too much about the "how dare you kill my waifu" crowd, or people who absolutely want a happy ending.

HF is still the only route that wasn't animated, if it ends up being "yeah well we're doing the Fate route again" it would be a huge disappointment.

Ok, you got me with the "I think that considering who are the Fate/Zero fans and the Type-Moon fans" but the Fate anime was disappointing in my opinion, the scene where Seiba said "In the end, there's something i must tell you..." is mostly the reason why i like Seiba, but the voice acting was poor and they even changed the soundtrack, that was a huge disappointment  

i think a Fate 2006 would be refreshing to a lot of fans

EDIT AFTER READING KAGUYA'S POST: fine go ahead with you HF  <_< , i'll just go and re-read Fate