Any suggestions for a romance not revolving around school students?

LastGlass

A romance VN that don't focus on Students, which is translated to english I am presume? That's not many around.

I guess Utawarerumono, is a good enough choice. It's story based with RPG elements. But it focuses alot around characters and your relations to them.

If you don't mind it being a nukige then maybe Eroge! would fit your criteria. Koihime Musou possibly

Eroge! aside, Koihime Musou has gameplay. That should probably be outlined, since some people wouldn't consider it a "pure" VN.

My best suggestion to you would be Planetarian.

Another one that's great and doesn't revolve around school students is Rose Guns Days (though most of the ryukishi07 fans seem to dislike it) though romance isn't really te main focus, it's still present  there. Specially at season 2.

Well, there are some others, but I'll leave it at this.

PS: BookwormOtaku's Patchouli avatar is great.

omg this thread is speaking my mind xD Since a few months ago i'm kinda sick with school setting vns, its becuz most of the vns i played have a school settings a few time its okay but when i see the most tled vns SCHOOL SETTING SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL! ahhh, im so tireed of it. Its not like i dont play any of the school settings vn now, but i try to avoid it, i would prefer a translated one with a protag who has a cool job~

As for non-school vns i only can name u the tled ones i played:

Demonbane, Utaware, Kamidori, Sekien no Inganock, Swan Song (student charas but doesnt really focus so much on it)

theres also Kara no Shoujo where the protag is a adult but the heroines are high school students, it has gore though. And maybe Deardrops too, student charas but its main focus is music~