Visual Novel's That Make You Cry?

Izuru

So far Utawarerumono, Fate/Stay Night, G-senjou no Maou, Kira Kira.

Some visual novels however, get me irritated with how the plot develops, e.g. in Muv-Luv Alternative

the ending was really annoying, including the last mission after I realized (fairly quickly) that all characters will die.

Myself, just like Katasumuri , I came to realization that 

unlike ANY other piece of media, something had actually moved me to tears  

and I hope I will find many more that will make me cry again :)

• 3 weeks later...

Quite a few have moved me to tears. Latest being Makotos route in Kanon today.

I hear you man I guess we both had the same experience when we reached her ending, that was probably the only route in the game that made me cry although Mai's ending also had the same effect on me as well because it was so moving to me.  ^_^

Planetarian and Narcissu,

^ I forgot what happened ..I was young back then. My heart is easily moved to tears, especially their endings.

40 Days and 40 nights of rain

^This really made me cry buckets, that ending....

True Remembrance
^Cried a bit

For otomege

Starry Sky ~After Winter~

Shiranui, (the protagonist boyfriend) got into an accident. His memories wiped off, and he was like "What? Who the hell are you?" and keeps his distance...and the female protagonist keeps trying her best to patch things up. ..Playing this game was rather painful.

Dandelion

The magicians ending route. He was a wish granter. It was like Higurashi, where the female protagonist has to keep repeating that certain day and the magician only wanted to have her to like him or "wished that she wishes to be with him", it was futile however and he ended up using his immortality  just to grant his own wish and be with her.

• 2 weeks later...

edit: oops, didnt notice its visual novels only

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin is the saddest anime i ever watched (watched over 300 titles) and my eyes got wet for the first time

nothing beats 100% benevolent friendship

Wow I Cried At Little Busters When Kyouske Cried Hahha :c

Yep, I cried lots in Refrain... (it was like, 5AM... but that's no excuse, best experience of my life though) found myself shedding a tear in Komari and Haruka's routes,

A TON of actual spoilers in LB!:

*Everyone's in the bus*

Me: Go save them, duh.

*Riki dies as a result*

Me: WAIT WHAT.

*I reload and choose "run with Rin"*

Me: Okay... we'll save them...

*Bus explodes and the ending credits play*

Me: NOOOO!!!!

*Cries*

Though I said it here in a joking manner, I was actually pretty serious when that actually happened.

I haven't actually cried on anything else. (Pls, no one call me a monster.)

The two times I can really remember by now are the g-sen epilogue final scene (just thinking about it makes my eyes moist and that song play, still), and I/O's route B 0.1 ending. The second example is kind of an obvious play, but I guess it kind of worked anyway... There are quite a few other times ive cried from vns though.