Visual Novel's That Make You Cry?

Izuru

I teared up towards the end of Kazuko's route in Majikoi. I legit cried in Sachi's route for Grisaia no Kaijutsu. Got choked up pretty bad on Haru's route for G-Senjou. I actually cried multiple times in ReWrite, that one always gets to me. And Clannad still has me crying a year later.

I love a good cry every now and again.

Sharin no Kuni, Wanko to Kurasou, Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji (Imouto route)

Though, they only made me cry a bit....the ones that made me cry like a baby were Rewrite and Planetarian.....masterpieces.....

Rewrite  :wub:  Aniways, i cry a little bit on YumeMiru early (Shiraki route) and as well i lost hope in humanity 

They all make me cry, tbh.  It's actually much easier to list the VNs which didn't make me cry:  Snow Sakura and the vast majority of OELVNs I've played to date.  

Games like Katawa Shoujo, Fate/Stay Night, Sharin no Kuni and Planetarian blew me away, and I pretty much bawled in each route. That's one of the reasons why I love VNs so much: somehow they squeeze their way into my heart and bring out all sorts of catharsis, feelings and memories which I don't often access.  

So many memories with those games...

Hmm, the big one was probably the normal ending of Arc's route in tsukihime.  that was my first VN and I got really attached to her character.  Emi and Lily's route in Katawa Shoujo were also pounding my feels with a hammer.

doesn't really count, but I got really teary-eyed at the end of the Kanon anime.  Hell, that show is a big reason I got back into anime in the first place. 

Clannad. It was one of the worst crying sessions too because my house was super dry at the time, and I'm prone to nosebleeds. So the scene in the flower field during After Story? It's 1 am in my house and I have a nosebleed, AND I'm crying. So bloody tears. It's probably the least attractive I've ever looked.

Also Ever17. (Sora's route made me feel like a dirt bag).

I was surprisingly fine through all of Katawa Shoujo... 

More VN for me to look out for :D. G Senjou no maou made me cry when

Azai was being inspected yet he lied T_T

and the music attached to it was just amazing, it made it hard for me to stop the tears.

Cross†Channel also made me cry. When i found out who Nanaka really was and when Tachi

made his resolve to send his friends to the real world

i cried a bunch.

I cry rather easily, and I have a sneaking suspicion that visual novels and anime somehow made me that way. :D

If I'm to count the ones that made me cry the most, however, then it'd probably be Clannad, for making me cry repeatedly throughout the story and Little Busters! which completely destroyed me with the ending. G-Senjou's epilogue moved me to tears as well, with that wonderful music and conclusion.

Though honestly, mostly everything I've read made me tear up one way or the other. :D

Let See All Of The Visual Novels That I Play G Senjou No Maou Is The Only Vn That Make Me Cry xD   

I think G-Senjou made me more surprised at the big plot twist near the end of the game rather than emotionally affected:

The identity of Mao was probably the most "wtf" moment I have ever experienced in a game ever.

As for me though, I have only ever shed a single tear once in any VN I have ever played. Only one time:

In

Little Busters: Refrain when Riki accepts Kyousuke back into the group with his outstretched hand. I think when the "Little Melody" OST kicked in I realized this game is so fantastic.

Are you the kind of person who  cries on the inside because I've had those moments in some VN's.

In Da Capo you know Miharu's Ending was just so sad it really got to me and it was a really sad ending for me.

Hoshizora no Memoria also had that effect on me with poor Yume and I just about showed some tears for her.

I just felt so sorry for them.