Visual Novel's That Make You Cry?

Izuru

No VN has made me cry yet (if anyone has a heart to spare, i'll take it) but a few scenes got really close to make it happen: the ending of G-Senjou No Maou, the scene in Little Busters where Saigusa's special bench is destroyed (yes, i know it's dumb), Fuuko's and Tomoyo's endings in Clannad,

the scene from Michiru's route where she's in the coffin and everyone say their farewells... then Yumiko starts crying and shouting *suckerpunch* and the remaining of her route as well

in Grisaia no Kajitsu and... i think there were a couple more i'm forgetting about but this is fair enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Little Busters! and Tomoyo After has this prominent reputation for making me cry, but nothing beats Clannad when it comes to how many times I've succumbed to its emotional prowess. But then, there's a small bit in After Story involving a scene between Tomoya and Ushio. If you've played, you know which one I meant. That moment perfectly illustrated true love between a father and his daughter, and I really caught up to it. It was the only moment of any VN i've played that literally made a tear drop down my chin.

Other ones in Clannad that came real close are

Ushio's death, Nagisa's death, Nagisa's illusionary world performance scene, Fuuko's Ending, and Kotomi's ending.

I have a soft spot for family drama... ^_^

Edited by DimDito

Clannad so far. Ever17 was quite close to make me cry - Tsugumi's route - but luckily didn't made it.

Clannad:

Nagisa's death

Ushio and Tomoya's episode in train and on a field

(every single time I watch these scenes in the anime I cry, personal thing I guess)

Ushio's death

I don't usually cry. It doesn't mean I don't feel sadness, happiness or remorse for the characters it just means that I don't usually cry as a reaction to pretty much anything. I felt a lot of emotion in Little Busters, especially in this scene.

download1_zps2af77fd1.jpg

Shoooooot, I don't think I've ever ever sympathized with a character as much as I have with Kyousuke. I lost count of how many times I cried with Little Busters. It was just glorious.

Heck, I'm even the type to cry when I get excited. Sometimes I'll cry just out of sheer admiration for how awesome something is...

Minor Heaven's Feel spoiler

like that one fight scene between Shiro and Berserker. Twas glorious.

Ironically enough, Tears 9,10 was probably the least depressing game I've played that fit the drama category. I still cried though. I cry at everything (hense my love for tearjerkers)!

"Katawa Shoujo". Hanako and Lilly forced some tears out.

"Rewrite". Motherfucking Kotori and Shizuru, the first two routes I played, actually literally had me bawling, crying myself to sleep (having stayed up late to finish them). I had to take days-long breaks after both of them. Then Terra happened. I don't like talking about that...

Well, I haven't cried at anything yet but there were a few times I became quite close:

True Ending's sudoku scene- the track in the background(Morphogenetic Sorrow), Akane's crying face, all the information you just learned overloading your brain... Saddest moment in the game, by far.

Virtue's Last Reward

Luna Ending. No more words needed.

"Thank you, Sigma..."

Ever17

The moment in Coco Route when Tsugumi realizes Hokuto and Sara are her long-lost children. It was one of the most bittersweet scenes I have ever seen...

I read quite a lot, but the ones that made me cry would be Clannad:

Nagisa's death, Ushio crying at Tomoya's lap at the sunflower field, Ushio's death

And Little Busters:

Kyosuke sobbing while telling Riki that he had wonderful and fun times with him, and that he wished to remain always at his side, but that time is over and he has to move on.

Well i cried so many times i cant even remenber why i cried 
Duel Savior - Edelweiss - Grisaia no Kajitsu - G-senjou no Maou - Harukoi Otome - Hoshizora no Memoria (like a little girl) - Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteru - Kono Oozora ni. Tsubasa wo Hirogete - Little Busters - Muv-Luv & Muv-Luv Alternative (epic tears) - Monster Girl Quest 3 - Princess Waltz - My girlfriend is the president - Rewrite (like a waterfall) - Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji - Shuffle & Tick Tack - Tokoyo no Hoshizora - Utawarerumono