Visual Novel's That Make You Cry?

Izuru

Uh, Baldr Sky and Sachis route in Grisaia are the only things that actually caused visible tears.

I must ask, is Baldr Sky translated? o:

On-topic: 

Little Busters! - Hoshizora no memoria - Clannad - Rewrite - Grisaia no Kajitsu - Katawa Shoujo - G-senjou - I think I cried with Edelweiss too (I don't really remember) - Majikoi (Kazuko ;u;) - Tsukihime - I don't remember if I did in Muv-luv, but something tells me I did - And I'm sure there are more, but I cry even with anime openings so I can't remember all the things that make me cry xD 

It's exceptionally rare for me to cry from any piece of entertainment. As far as I can remember it's never happened with any anime and only once with video games. As far as visual novels goes, the only one that has gotten close was Narcissu, and that one didn't really make me cry, it was more like it got my eyes a bit wet.

... yeah, I don't have any heart - I've got a brick in my chest. Kinda depressing actually, it makes enjoying emotional stories a lot more difficult.  :(

I don't cry easily, and to be honest it annoys me. I really wish I could cry more because I really like it when a story can get such emotions from me. I've cried at an RPG once, which surprised me. 

Planetarian is the VN that has got me crying. Maybe the fact that it was my first VN contributed to my sadness at the ending. Little Busters, Symphonic Rain, Clannad and others were very emotional, but no tears. I even had the tissue box at hand with Little Busters, just in case... T^T

I am reading Katawa Shoujo and from what I've heard I'm hoping that Hanako's route will bring out my emotions. 

I don't cry easily, and to be honest it annoys me. I really wish I could cry more because I really like it when a story can get such emotions from me. I've cried at an RPG once, which surprised me. 

Planetarian is the VN that has got me crying. Maybe the fact that it was my first VN contributed to my sadness at the ending. Little Busters, Symphonic Rain, Clannad and others were very emotional, but no tears. I even had the tissue box at hand with Little Busters, just in case... T^T

I am reading Katawa Shoujo and from what I've heard I'm hoping that Hanako's route will bring out my emotions. 

True Hanako's Route Is Full Of Emotion T_T

I think Clannad was the first VN that made me enjoy crying... lol.   I cried at most route endings, and almost all the time during After Story.  I never knew I could cry so much playing a video game. 

Katawa Shoujo also made me tear a lot, especialy Hanako's route.  Also Little Busters!(during Refrain mostly) and Sachi's route in Grisaia.

This is part of the reason of why I started to read VNs in general. I came to the realization while reading Fate/stay night that, unlike ANY other piece of media, something had actually moved me to tears (for a while after that, it was quite easy for VNs to make me cry). So my list, is quite long, and sometimes, tears were shed because some scenes were just that beautiful/good/awesome.

Canvas 2 - Da Capo - Da Capo 2 - Ef -a fairytale of the two- - Fate/stay night - Grisaia no kajitsu - G-senjou no maou - Hoshizora no memora - Kanon - Katawa shoujo - Kira kira - Suika - Tsukihime - Utawarerumono - Wind ~a breath of heart~