Just got a PSVita

CodeUltra

There are some games like Grisaia no kajitsu and some other Gal gamu for PSVita, if there is any chance for any VNs to get translated,

Like Grisaia no kajitsu was translated on the PC, is it possible to shift the ENGLISH patch to the game folder or something?

I'm really looking forward to people translating VNs on PSVita. CUZ I TRIED SOME, AND THE ART, THE MUSIC, WAS AWESOMEEEE(not all,but most that i played so far)

And >.> I can only play those with full voiced >.> or else i couldnt understand shet >.>  :(

Yep there hasn't been a way to hack into the vita yet so english patches for VNs on the vita aren't being made so far.

The person that's translating Little Busters CE said he'll check out the vita version and see wether he can work with it or not with his tools. I have no idea wether it'll work out or not.

hmmm,

You can play psp games on vita cuz the controls and stuff are about the sam

That's not the issue. I'm talking about software compatibility. I don't own a PSVita so i don't really know.

Still there aren't any fan translated PSVita games so in the end i still suggest a PSP for VNs unless a PSVita can fully perform with PSP isos

I know there's PSP games available in the vita store but are all PSP games able to be played in the vita even if it's hacked? It wasn't really meant to play PSP games to begin with..

I looked it up and it seems like the exploit allows most PSP isos to run on Vita. I'm guessing that includes games not in the store since someone said they were playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd with its english patch. I can't test it myself since my Vita is updated past the firmware, so I can't say whether it really works or not. IMO, I would also say that a PSP for VNs is better at this point.

I looked it up and it seems like the exploit allows most PSP isos to run on Vita. I'm guessing that includes games not in the store since someone said they were playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd with its english patch. I can't test it myself since my Vita is updated past the firmware, so I can't say whether it really works or not. IMO, I would also say that a PSP for VNs is better at this point.

Well since there's a risk of not working I guess it is better to just go with the PSP for the time being, it's also cheaper.

MHP3rd is in the store, remember PSN is in a lot of countries, I've buyed MHP3rd for my Vita in the JP Store.

@MetalUpa1014 Yeah, sadly the Vita has lots of games, but most come from JP and haven't been translated, there are some exceptions like Ys Memories of Celceta (which is awesome), but... oh well. I intend to learn Japanese so not a problem for me, besides I have both PSP and a Vita, and I intend to buy a PS3 in January or so.

If the Vita ends up like the PSP (lots and lots of Japanese games) I'll probably get one as well in the future. The PSP has been very good to me in terms of JP-only tites. For now though I'm content with the 3DS, got one recently because it had quite a few games I was interested in.

3DS got wut nice games T.T

PsVita is good

just the games TOO ex

3DS got wut nice games T.T

PsVita is good

just the games TOO ex

Well it has a couple I'm looking forward to getting and heard only good things about. The new Ace Attorney that just came out, Virtue's Last Reward, Crimson Shroud, SMT4, Bravely Default, Etryian Odyssey 4, A Link Between Worlds, Fire Emblem Awakening... just off the top of my head. Maybe you don't care about any of those, but I do. =P

Well it has a couple I'm looking forward to getting and heard only good things about. The new Ace Attorney that just came out, Virtue's Last Reward, Crimson Shroud, SMT4, Bravely Default, Etryian Odyssey 4, A Link Between Worlds, Fire Emblem Awakening... just off the top of my head. Maybe you don't care about any of those, but I do. =P

o.o >.>

If there is a gundam game for 3DS, it would be goood