Visual Novel Reader and Hoshimemo (FVP games?)

Niyari

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with VNR and the Hoshimemo games? Particularly whenever the game attempts to hook text, like so. It has actually been going on for a while now (around August-September). I had just assumed it was a known bug from one of the big updates that happened around that time since prior to it I was able to connect both of the games to VNR just fine. Every other game I have also works perfectly fine with it, which is what I find the most odd about this. I've also re-downloaded and updated again, but to no avail. 

Yeah those were the first settings i messed with.

Just to make this easy, if you happen to have VNR and either of the Hoshizora games, could you check if the text hooks correctly for you? That way I can know for sure that the problem is on my side.

Hmm the code isn't working for me. I have an older version of the game that doesn't have the new Chinami voice actor, so that may be why.

Oh and btw I really appreciate you helping me out with this. Seems like there aren't many VNR users around here.