KS pre-release routes compiled

Imationer

Hey, has anyone thought of the idea of having the Katawa Shoujo pre-release routes compiled in a sort of E-Book collection? I just read through Lilly's route, and it would be nice if we had some sort of book to read them.

inb4: Yes, it is a VN, and there are choices, and multiple dialog choices and routes. but I've thought of a system to "solve" the matter. If by any chance you know the book "Rayuela", by Julio Cortázar, then you know where this is going to. If not, let me explain:

"Rayuela" can be read in any way you want. The conventional way, going backwards starting from the last chapter, etc. Even the author suggested an alternative order.

What's my point?

Make it sort of an interactive book: depending on your choice, you jump to a given page number, and go with the story.

Thoughts, anyone interested to help me with this, two cents, anything would be appreciated.

Note: If this post doesn't belong here, please move it into the correct board. Thanks.

I agree with Flutterz. You can't just copy and paste the text into a read-only medium.

A book needs much more descriptive text so you can immerse yourself in it. A visual novel provides those things with backgrounds, CGs and music and it also focuses a lot more on dialog. You would end up with a script rather than a book if you just copy and pasted the whole thing.

Not saying the story is not worth it but it can't just be moved into a book without changes. That's what i think at least.

If anyone has the skills to adapt KS into a book then that would be awesome.