What are you guys looking forward to?

Rirai

As the title says, what are you guys looking forward to for the upcoming season?

I'll probably end up watching most of what's coming up.

I'm really psyched for the Little Busters anime though. I know it's being animated by J.C. Staff but I can't help being excited :lol:

I at least think it will be better than how Majikoi was adapted but whatever <_<

Little Busters!(of course!), To LOVE-Ru Darkness(for more ecchi! xD), Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shinai(Well I would like to see more KyoAni's magic) and Robotics;Notes, well I didn't really know the story because I didn't play the game nor have the console but I got interested from plot and it is made by 5pb. (Am I right?)

(sorry for the grammar)

I also looking forward for Sakurasou Pet na Kanojo and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun but not much by the list from above.

several titles is already expected is expected as much.....

like DCIII and etc....

mah what I really want to watch is Highschool DxD season 2, Magi(epic manga expected to be animated soon...), Hayate no Gotoku Season 3(expected followup),and others.....

I already know several rates of each manga, light novel, visual novel and game console in possibilities being animated anyway.....only the schedule is concern...^^

Not sure if it counts as upcoming or current, but I'm really loving Sword Art Online. It's the first time in years I've had to wait for a show to air serially... agonizing!

I really liked that anime too, I haven't watched any animes in quite som time but I tried SAO and I found it above average, later great. The theme, environment really made it for me, it been put really such great thought in it.

So I wondered how it would go after the 11 anime episode, :P People said manga was bad, true imo I looked. Light novel was better than anime they said, I never bothered to try light novels out (Had kinda a bias agianst them, funny I know~). But this anime sparred me to try them, I loved it! Suprisingly better than the great anime, I would have never guessed I would like them so much. Been reading a book in the series each day now lately.

I reccommend them! :D

You should try reading light novel as well for Sword Art Online, this arc is really interesting. :)

I really liked that anime too, I haven't watched any animes in quite som time but I tried SAO and I found it above average, later great. The theme, environment really made it for me, it been put really such great thought in it.

So I wondered how it would go after the 11 anime episode, :P People said manga was bad, true imo I looked. Light novel was better than anime they said, I never bothered to try light novels out (Had kinda a bias agianst them, funny I know~). But this anime sparred me to try them, I loved it! Suprisingly better than the great anime, I would have never guessed I would like them so much. Been reading a book in the series each day now lately.

I reccommend them! :D

I download the anime from Nyaa *_*, I can't read japanese so I use subs from [Horriblesubs] 720p video. They seem to always have good quality. blackbird you can watch the raw's...... Damn you...Envious...

I downloaded the novel from baka tsuki lots of formats there, i chose PDF from some dude named BeginnerXP. I use just Adobe reader works well enough.

Kokoro Connect, got to try that after SAO. Though To Aru Majutsu no Index, Suzumiya Haruhi Series and maybe Infinite Stratos seems interesting, should I read them too? I found the anime good of those, are the good too? I don't want to be thrown off by just one series of Light novels. :(

Okay guys, so I need some knowledge. I downloaded the light novels 1-9 + side stories from the link you posted, and as I'm looking through them I'm noticing

a) They're in English!

b ) They're long!

c) They're all signed by Kawahara

Now... these were ORIGINALLY Japanese, right? Are these English translations? Didn't the translators put in some sort of signature?

Also, are these legit, or are they fanfiction?

Sorry for the Qs, but I've never seen a light novel before : )

Okay guys, so I need some knowledge. I downloaded the light novels 1-9 + side stories from the link you posted, and as I'm looking through them I'm noticing

a) They're in English!

b ) They're long!

c) They're all signed by Kawahara

Now... these were ORIGINALLY Japanese, right? Are these English translations? Didn't the translators put in some sort of signature?

Also, are these legit, or are they fanfiction?

Sorry for the Qs, but I've never seen a light novel before : )

AFIK they are fan translations by the people at Baka tsuki a rather big site for novels.

Well long is relative :P They have much space in the lines and its easily read. Guess all 'light' novels are like that..

The verison I downloaded weren't signed.

Here is my list

Shin Sekai Yori

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Litchi DE Hikari Club

Chuunbyou demo koi ga Shitai

BTOOM!

Zetsun no tempest

K

Onii-chan Dakeko Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne

Little busters

CODE:BREAKER

Sukitte li na yo

Magi

Pyco-Pass

Mekaka Box Abnormal

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

ROBOTICS;Notes

... and I will end up dropping half

This is gonna be a slight edit (and modification of formatting) of a post I had written up for something else... It's partially a recommendation list I gave to my friends.

Watching:

1. Little Busters!: Seriously, Jun Maeda is a genius. Anyone that watched Air, Kanon, Clannad, and Angel Beats! obviously should watch this. I am watching this despite JC Staff doing it because I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention I read the visual novel.
  2. Shin Sekai Yori: I saw a preview video and it "looked" like a good amount of budget was put into it. Also, the story(based on a novel too) appeals to me.
  3. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Made by Kyoto Animation(Hyouka, Haruhi, Lucky Star, Nichijou, Clannad, Air, Kanon), and I've liked everything from them that I have watched so far. The only series I've yet to watch from them are FMP! and Munto.
  4. PSYCHO-PASS: Urobuchi Gen wrote this. That is all.
  5. ROBOTICS;NOTES: Watched STEINS;GATE and CHAOS;HEAD before so why not? Of course, I didn't hear such great things about the visual novel but w/e. Technically could be under my sequels obligation instead.

Sequels:

1. Jormungand PERFECT ORDER: Just because. It's honestly nothing special. Watch it if you like really weird characters and gun fights.
  2. Hayate no Gotoku! I Can't Take My Eyes Off You: One of the few manga I actually read, only this time it's an original story. I would never want to miss this series. As a side note, I find it odd that some people are hating on the character designs when they seem closer than ever compared to the other seasons.
  3. Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb: Probably my favorite slice of life series done by none other than Shaft. There is nothing more relaxing than an episode of wideface. K-ON!, Lucky Star!, etc need to take a hint (at least the slice of life aspect) from this series lululul.
  4. Bakuman. 3: Nothing special. Got absorbed into the manga once. Honestly, the anime is dead slow, but I'll watch it.
  5. Medaka Box Abnormal: Okay series, hope it gets to the more interesting parts of the manga that I heard about.
  6. Seitokai no Ichizon: A good watch to waste time. Interesting enough. Maybe he'll finally get a harem.

Maybe:

1. Zetsuen no Tempest: Well it's Bones and it sounds a little interesting.
  2. K: I believe this was the show people were saying would be like Guilty Crown because of the amount of budget and great voice actors in it.
  3. CODE: BREAKER: My cousin told me to watch this. Maybe I will.

Count 'em. 14 anime series. 16 if you include Sword Art Online and Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse from last season which are the only 2 cour anime I was watching that started last season. Only Fall season manages to make me watch so much anime I believe.