Zucco, 22 years old. Bachelor. Architecture Student. Yoroshiku!

Zucco

I’ve been accessing the main site virtually every day for a while and decided to register in order to participate in solidbatman’s contest. (You are free to judge me) Figured I might as well introduce myself. 

The first Visual Novel a played was a port of Tsukihime for the Nintendo DS. Great game, by the way. I really enjoy reading in general, and I always liked story-heavy games, so I soon found myself pretty absorbed in VNs. Since then I’ve played way too many VNs to list here. (It seems I’ve played over 50 and already completed 25…)  

I’ve been formally studding Japanese for 2 years. Haven’t taken the JPLT tests yet, but my skills are probably around Level 4. (This is not nearly enough to read any visual novel fluently, in case you have been wondering. And if there is anyone out there who can learn Japanese from scratch in a single year, he must be some sort of genius. Or an alien. A genius Asian alien) 

I like to think I am pretty decent at drawing characters... Anyway, please take a look at the Deviant Art account I created last week:  

Well… that’s it. Nice to meet you all.  I don’t know how often I will participate in the forums once vacation is over, but I hope I get to know you people better from now on! From what I’ve seen so far this place seems to have a really nice community.  ;)

Welcome Welcome Zuc's..

I loved your art, if you have time and want to use that talent for something.. Visit https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2823-fuwanovel-creations-for-fuwanovel/

WE just started to create a manga for ourselves. (Still in discussion though)

Anyway welcome and enjoy it while you still can xD.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome Welcome Zuc's..

I loved your art, if you have time and want to use that talent for something.. Visit https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2823-fuwanovel-creations-for-fuwanovel/

WE just started to create a manga for ourselves. (Still in discussion though)

Anyway welcome and enjoy it while you still can xD.

Sounds fun! I'm gonna look at this topic carrefully.

*welcomes the newcomer with a fountain of blood from the neck of a hobo and three dancing nekololi ninjas* Welcome to Fuwa.

That is a hell of a welcome...

Welcome to the forums! So you're my neighbour, huh? *seeing the country* enjoy your stay and have fun c:!

I'm happy to meet people from my neighbourhood around here! And thanks!