Indulge my fetish [Eroge-Recommendation]

TheEngineer

Hi!

I`m sorry to defile this forum with this kind of thread, but;

In between reading some of the longer, more refined visual novels, i find myself wanting games with easier language that also caters to ... hmm... my other needs.. (read: I`d like to practice my japanese while fapping).

So: I was surprised to find out that i get turned on by eroges with voyeurism or accidental stuff;

This could be in the bath, while changing, while sleeping, while masturbating etc;

- Main character peeps at heroine (accidentally or intentionally) (with or without getting caught)

- Main character walks in on heroine (accidentally or intentionally)

- OR the other way around ; Heroine peeps or walks in on Main Character.

- Bonus point: A game where the main character INTENTIONALLY sets up so he will get "caught/walked in on" by heroine. (Tell me if this is the case, cause i havent seen many of these)

I have checked the games with "voyeurism" tag in VNDB. The interesting ones I`ve played or added to my Plan to Read list. 

Almost all japanese games seem to have one or two of these kind of scenes, so maybe a minimum of 3-4 scenes in the games you reccommend would be great. It would  also be great if you could indicate how many scenes i could expect in the recommended game, like;

~4-5  [ Game : xxx ]

Many [ Game : yyy ]

Also; I`ll expect to do a lot of fa......um.. reading, the whole year (business trips). So feel free to recommend as many as you like. 

Thank you very much :)

The only ones that I know of that have the aspects you want are Shuffle and Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo, one being a little better story-wise than the other.

Shuffle

There is one scene where the protag walks in on Primula, one where he walks in on Asa, and another where he walks in on Kaede--all of which when are "nudey(ish) scenes"; so that's 3 times throughout the whole game.  Also, this one's story is better than Kanojo x 3, so yeah...enjoy~

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo

The protagonist walks in on Mafuyu...doing things...I want to say twice?  Either way, this one should satisfy your Voyeurism fetish quite well.  There's a

sequel too.

Happy "reading",

~Naomi~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.

Majikoi was already on my plan to read list :) . (Though, because someone recommended it for the story and the comedy. Didnt even know there were h-scenes at all :P). But since VNDB lists it as >50 hours with a 30-50 hour sequel, I will wait till my reading speed has improved before starting it.

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo is also on my PTR list. (This time cause im a perv and already heard of it (it has got the voyeur tag on vndb) :P). 

I will check the others out as well. Feel free to recommend both nukiges and games with a story :)  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.

Majikoi was already on my plan to read list :) . (Though, because someone recommended it for the story and the comedy. Didnt even know there were h-scenes at all :P). But since VNDB lists it as >50 hours with a 30-50 hour sequel, I will wait till my reading speed has improved before starting it.

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo is also on my PTR list. (This time cause im a perv and already heard of it (it has got the voyeur tag on vndb) :P). 

I will check the others out as well. Feel free to recommend both nukiges and games with a story :)

Friend the scenes you described are gold, when it comes to Majikoi there are translation patches that translate 4/5 of the routes whereby Miyako's route translation will be completed somewhere in February probably.

You should check out We Love Our Master, Amorous Professor Cherry, Sagara family, and Do you like Horny Bunnies 1 and 2 ( The Zyx games like Virgin Roaster and Tsuki Possesion have darker scenarios but you can still check them out).