Walkure Romanze - Recruitment Now Open

Actually i think. . . some project leads are busy at the moment right now so if you want a quick response just pm me, and come online to the IRC channel where I can settle the admin matters with you. I'm almost always online so yeah =)

The old culture of 4chan, VNDB, etc. is what lead to Fuwanovel's existence, so you do not need to care about them anymore now that here we are growing a new, better one.

I want to rant something, feel free to ignore them if you don't like. (Engrish warning :P )

Well, they were successful at killing my career in translation. No one will accept me in their team anymore, and I've been kicked out of 3 translation teams. It really hurts my confidence. When I look back at what I've done in the past 6 months, I remember putting about 4-8 hours a day, almost everyday to translate the VNs and hope that people will enjoy my work. I feel really bad for putting so much time and effort to waste. I'd probably be more successful in translating VNs to my native language since I'm weak in English grammar. But yeah, this isn't goodbye as some of my motto's are "be positive in life", "continue to improve myself" and "never give up". I will return someday.

:P

I want to rant something, feel free to ignore them if you don't like. (Engrish warning :P )

Well, they were successful at killing my career in translation. No one will accept me in their team anymore, and I've been kicked out of 3 translation teams. It really hurts my confidence. When I look back at what I've done in the past 6 months, I remember putting about 4-8 hours a day, almost everyday to translate the VNs and hope that people will enjoy my work. I feel really bad for putting so much time and effort to waste. I'd probably be more successful in translating VNs to my native language since I'm weak in English grammar. But yeah, this isn't goodbye as some of my motto's are "be positive in life", "continue to improve myself" and "never give up". I will return someday.

:P

Baka-tsuki is in need of Jap translators. Engrish there is more... unpleasant, but still better than any MTs. Why not give it a try =D I'll be your editor.

This is a good site to train your Japanese and more importantly English = WINWIN =D

BUT really I just want to read more LNs

Holy sh**... I just recently saw what happened there in /jp/... shit that's a really unhonorable way to mock someone, they don't even have the guts to show their real name or if they even tried to do any process on this.

I mean, I wouldn't be able to translate something, not even mantain the will to do it throughout the whole process. Anyway, even if the conversation about this looks like it's finished, wonder if you can still accept this?

"People like that are usually the same ones that once were mad for something they couldn't get, so they started insulting them, instead of praising them for what they tried to do all this time.", that's what I see in my mind, and people like that are usually cowards that don't even have the will to learn Japanese and try the game by themselves or try to help in the TL, it wasn't even supposed to be out of Japan and they still bitch about it...

Anyways, I hope to see this soon, so thanks to the team for helping in the TL of this :D, I hope someday I learn JP and try helping too!

Holy sh**... I just recently saw what happened there in /jp/... shit that's a really unhonorable way to mock someone, they don't even have the guts to show their real name or if they even tried to do any process on this.

I mean, I wouldn't be able to translate something, not even mantain the will to do it throughout the whole process. Anyway, even if the conversation about this looks like it's finished, wonder if you can still accept this?

"People like that are usually the same ones that once were mad for something they couldn't get, so they started insulting them, instead of praising them for what they tried to do all this time.", that's what I see in my mind, and people like that are usually cowards that don't even have the will to learn Japanese and try the game by themselves or try to help in the TL, it wasn't even supposed to be out of Japan and they still bitch about it...

Anyways, I hope to see this soon, so thanks to the team for helping in the TL of this :D, I hope someday I learn JP and try helping too!

Hahahaz, thanks a lot for your support :)

And you know, its always not really that worth going around checking in /jp/ for those stuff.

tbh its not even worth looking in the first place. If you wanna speak something up, please reveal who you are first, rather than staying anonymous and if you are able to spew out all of those, then I suggest you to stop wasting your time typing and start helping out translation groups or start one even rather than waiting and giving worthless comments.

Anyways really, thank you for your support everyone and look forward to the patches in the future!

Hahahaz, thanks a lot for your support :)

And you know, its always not really that worth going around checking in /jp/ for those stuff.

tbh its not even worth looking in the first place. If you wanna speak something up, please reveal who you are first, rather than staying anonymous and if you are able to spew out all of those, then I suggest you to stop wasting your time typing and start helping out translation groups or start one even rather than waiting and giving worthless comments.

Anyways really, thank you for your support everyone and look forward to the patches in the future!

WORRY NOT MY FRIEND!... Even if I can't translate, I'll always be cheering for you guys here in the outfields :D

It is hard to maintain enough will to translate 100-300 lines per day, and it needs a lot more to do it almost everyday. That is what I was in last 6 month but not anymore and I don't think I will have enough will to do that again. Translation isn't fun anymore.

I feel I waste 6 month of my life for nothing.

Sorry for my engrish.