Walkure Romanze - Recruitment Now Open

Hey everyone. This is datOtakuGuy :D

I am happy to say that 'Walkure Romanze: Shojo Kishi Monogatari' translation is now under way and we are looking for volunteers who could join and help us have this VN project completed!

Here's our website: http://wakarimashitatl.wordpress.com/

Right now, we are currently looking for translators and translator checkers. But we still need members for other roles such as editing, quality checking and image editing. Also, if anyone is able to sub the OP and ED, then please join, your help will be appreciated.

Reply back to this thread or go to the website and contact one of our members (preferably HentaiMeido) or you can drop by on our IRC channel #WakarimashitaTL in Rizon

Yeah, sure, you and Santa Claus :) Haven't you learned from Koiken Otome?

This team told me that my translation is acceptable, and that is enough for me to work with them

and my translation isn't as bad as I was when started Koiken Otome's TL project.

And I learn from Koiken Otome's TL project that we really need to balance TL and TLC progress (TLC in this project is right behind my back >_< Editor and QC too.)

This team told me that my translation is acceptable, and that is enough for me to work with them

and my translation isn't as bad as I was when started Koiken Otome's TL project.

And I learn from Koiken Otome's TL project that we really need to balance TL and TLC progress (TLC in this project is right behind my back >_< Editor and QC too.)

Well. . .I don't mean to pressure you when I TLC right behind you as you progress haha =X

Well, That make my TL faster than usual :D

I can't TL this VN at full capacity because I still have to translate Koiken Otome's remain H-scene.

Well, At least I learn to enjoy translate those scene :P

I fully book Celia route :P

And her scenes for me to handle~

But we aren't pressurising you for speed either

Just some progress report about current situation

- Scripts are badly extract, a lot of missing file and some lines are missing from script

- We have to halt all progress until we finish check those script, TL will be resumed in script that was checked.

- Leader (datOtakoGuy) is never show up at IRC or help us with any progress. <_<

It seems we have a bad start  :(

Uhh, I'm sort of really bad at this. I'm sorry but, how do I connect to the IRC server? Is there a password I need o enter? Thanks.

I usually tell people to use Mibbit since I think it's an easy-to-use Web Client: https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/
Image:

m1.png

Change the three boxes in the centre to match below. Remove the apostrophes if you are copying and pasting.
  • The drop-down menu next to connect should be changed to ‘Rizon [webirc]‘.
  • The ‘Nick’ box should contain the nickname you would like to use.
  • Finally, the ‘Channel’ box should contain ‘#WakarimashitaTL’.
Then just click on the ‘Connect’ button next to the ‘Channel’ box and you should be in.

I usually tell people to use Mibbit since I think it's an easy-to-use Web Client: https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/
Image:

m1.png

Change the three boxes in the centre to match below. Remove the apostrophes if you are copying and pasting.
  • The drop-down menu next to connect should be changed to ‘Rizon [webirc]‘.
  • The ‘Nick’ box should contain the nickname you would like to use.
  • Finally, the ‘Channel’ box should contain ‘#WakarimashitaTL’.
Then just click on the ‘Connect’ button next to the ‘Channel’ box and you should be in.

Thank you so much!

Just some progress report about current situation

- Scripts are badly extract, a lot of missing file and some lines are missing from script

- We have to halt all progress until we finish check those script, TL will be resumed in script that was checked.

- Leader (datOtakoGuy) is never show up at IRC or help us with any progress. <_<

It seems we have a bad start :(

You are misunderstanding All the lines that need to be translated are present. There is nothing missing.

Most if not all of us are enjoying the holidays or doing other things and too busy to work on this. Be patient.

You are misunderstanding All the lines that need to be translated are present. There is nothing missing.

Most if not all of us are enjoying the holidays or doing other things and too busy to work on this. Be patient.

Sorry, I mean no offence but we check in-game text with script and some line is missing.

The problem is might from my own team but I don't know about that

Someone else hack the game and result is the same too. >_<

I think I foresee the problem when we create the patch >_< 

Uhh apparently the problematic lines are those with furigana. Sometimes we will notice the lines with furigana are missing when we check with the game. There are also times when lines with furigana are not fully extracted, resulting in incomplete sentences that dont make sense >.<