Walkure Romanze - Recruitment Now Open

It is hard to maintain enough will to translate 100-300 lines per day, and it needs a lot more to do it almost everyday. That is what I was in last 6 month but not anymore and I don't think I will have enough will to do that again. Translation isn't fun anymore.

I feel I waste 6 month of my life for nothing.

Sorry for my engrish.

waste of life hugh? you spent 6 months sitting in a chair and staring at screen.

let's pretend we can go back in time and you do not translate. what do you do? you sit in a chair and stare at screen.

well just saying.

It is hard to maintain enough will to translate 100-300 lines per day, and it needs a lot more to do it almost everyday. That is what I was in last 6 month but not anymore and I don't think I will have enough will to do that again. Translation isn't fun anymore.

I feel I waste 6 month of my life for nothing.

Sorry for my engrish.

You clearly did not waste your time. You were definitely a big help and we all would still like you to be around.

Never say you have wasted your time. Those times were well spent and were of good times.

• 1 month later...

Hello there guys,

Just thought of updating WR fans through the statistics that Wakarimashita team has uploaded.

According to their official page, they are still in the prologue route... as things are they will need some time to complete it fully..so my guess is, they will need at least 1 month if they DO find some more translators :(

So to all those awaiting this excellent visual novel translated... BE PATIENT.

(by the way I really want this thing done very quickly cause i already loved the anime series)

waste of life hugh? you spent 6 months sitting in a chair and staring at screen.

let's pretend we can go back in time and you do not translate. what do you do? you sit in a chair and stare at screen.

well just saying.

Play games, VNs, read light novels or do something else useful. That amount of times can be use to do something more productive (to me) than translate something that no one won't appreciate it. 

Hello there guys,

Just thought of updating WR fans through the statistics that Wakarimashita team has uploaded.

According to their official page, they are still in the prologue route... as things are they will need some time to complete it fully..so my guess is, they will need at least 1 month if they DO find some more translators :(

So to all those awaiting this excellent visual novel translated... BE PATIENT.

(by the way I really want this thing done very quickly cause i already loved the anime series)

Last time I check, Common route translation is about 45% and currently be stalled because of they are running out of checked script and member who do that is busy in real life.

PS: I'm not a official member of this group but I manage progress report sheet for them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the translation ongoing or is it dead? I would like to know after 2 months of going into the matter

Dont worry, the translation is still ongoing! We've just migrated to another thread(which you have posted at). Progress is currently slower than usual because some team members are starting to get a little busier IRL, but the translation project definitely isn't dead!! ^^ :D

• 1 year later...