Little Busters! CE (PSP)

• 4 weeks later...

Well yeah, I just posted an update to my blog: http://patr0805.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/little-busters-ce-project-update-12-01-2014/

Overall I think things are going pretty smothly, the slow update to the blog can logically be explained by christmass, new year and me having exams to work on this mounth.

I only have one exam left, so the pressure is pretty much gone, (on top of that, the last exam concerns programming for beginners, so I don't feel like there is much studying to do for it..)

which is why I found the time to work hard for a few days to get this update done.

Btw. while it may not be of much interest to know, I feel like explaining why I am doing this project in the first place. I have always been interested in software development (currently studying software development) and it was Little Busters! that introduced me to the VN world. Personally, it is the best story I have ever read and so I became a LB super fan that would deny friends the right to watch it before playing it... Shortly after that, I wanted to contribute to the VN community and learn the "art" of reverse engineering (as I became interested in the hacking process of VNs). Thats when I found that Little Busters! CE! existed, but it had no english translation patch.. I felt happy about that, because now this could become my first reverse engineering project. I also found the idea of playing Little Busters! portable awesome, so all the more motivation to complete this project. :)

The reason why I didn't publish the project earlier (like half a year ago) is that this is my first time doing a hacking project like this, so I couldn't garantee any positive results. The day I answered this topic on fuwanovel for the first time was also around the time when I was completely confident that I could complete the patch. 

Without further ado, I'll work to see this completed soon.

Best regards,

Patrick :)

• 2 months later...

Oh, there's another. In the scene where the group has to entertain Kyousuke, and before they call the other girls to help, Rin gives it a shot. After trying, it says, "...Kurugaya-san came back." I assume it should be just "...Rin came back." ...and it happens again with Komari. After she tries, it says, "...Kurugaya-san came back." Different, but, also the part where Masato makes a banner, he says "aight," instead of "alright."