Ore Saito 'su!

Tsuko

Hi everybody o/

I found this forum by chance when searching for something and stumbling upon this article. Curious about the author I looked at her profile and ended up here. I like the mindset in the ideas behind fuwanovels, so I thought I'd give a try to the forums.

I've been interested in animes and manga for quite a long time, and after watching Clannad, I looked up on it and found out about the vn. I could not get it as the computer wasn't mine, but it really interested me. Curiosity got the best of me, and when I had the oportunity I took a laptop and tried out the genre. As I like reading it didn't take me long for asking for more, and now here I am. Not having particularly nice memories of school, it was refreshing to immerse myself in these fantasies, and it's quite a nice way to relax. As of now, I've played Katawa Shoujo, Sharin no Kuni, Shuffle, Da capo II, G-senjou no Mahou, Hoshizora no Memoria, Little Busters! (which is my favorite as of now ) and started Clannad.

Besides VNs, the games I've been playing the most lately were fighters, Blazblue in particular, and even though I'm not that good at it I do enjoy sparing with friends on it.

I may occasionaly make a few English mistakes here and there as it's not my native language, my first one being the one of the croissant's land, French.

I'm not that good with introduction, so I don't really know what more can I add. I hope to get along with you, pleased to meet you.

Hi everybody o/

I found this forum by chance when searching for something and stumbling upon this article. Curious about the author I looked at her profile and ended up here. I like the mindset in the ideas behind fuwanovels, so I thought I'd give try to the forums.

I've been interested in animes and manga for quite a long time, and after watching Clannad, I looked up on it and found out about the vn. I could not get it as the computer wasn't mine, but it really interested me. Curiosity got the best of me, and when I had the oportunity I took a laptop and tried out the genre. As I like reading it didn't take me long for asking for more, and now here I am. Not having particularly nice memories of school, it was refreshing to immerse myself in these fantasies, and it's quite a nice way to relax. As of now, I've played Katawa Shoujo, Sharin no Kuni, Shuffle, Da capo II, G-senjou no Mahou, Hoshizora no Memoria, Little Busters! (which is my favorite as of now ) and started Clannad.

Besides VNs, the games I've been playing the most were fighters, Blazblue in particular, though I'm not that good at it I do enjoy sparing with friends on it.

I may occasionaly make a few English mistakes here and there as it's not my native language, my first one being the one of the croissant's land, French.

I'm not that good with introduction, so I don't really know what more can I add. I hope to get along with you, pleased to meet you.

Welcome Tsuko. Its funny you mentioned Clannad, as it was my first VN that I completed. Fell in love immediately, now Im hooked. If you liked LB and Clannad, id recommend Kanon as well. Its really good as well.

Also id recommend you try Da Capo I. I enjoyed it as much as DCII.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, till then, WELCOME!!!!

Welcome. I seen the Clannad anime except for After Story and I still haven't played the VN yet. I have it downloaded and installed I just haven't played it yet.

in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Get in da choppa!!!"

In other words, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!! Play that VN NOW!!!

hehe

But seriously, you need to watch After Story as well its epic!~

in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Get in da choppa!!!"

In other words, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!! Play that VN NOW!!!

hehe

But seriously, you need to watch After Story as well its epic!~

I will. I just don't have it right now and the Blu-Ray costs about 50 dollars and I am trying to save up for an anime convention right now. I will pry buy After Story at the convention. I plan on playing Clannad after I get done with a few other VNs that I started. Having a backlog of stuff sucks.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome Tsuko. Its funny you mentioned Clannad, as it was my first VN that I completed. Fell in love immediately, now Im hooked. If you liked LB and Clannad, id recommend Kanon as well. Its really good as well.

Also id recommend you try Da Capo I. I enjoyed it as much as DCII.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, till then, WELCOME!!!!

Thx for the recommendations. I was already interested in picking up Kanon after the VNs I'm currently reading, so I guess I know what I'll be getting next now. As for DC I, I have yet to play it but I already took it after trying out DC II, that I found pretty interesting.

Welcome. I seen the Clannad anime except for After Story and I still haven't played the VN yet. I have it downloaded and installed I just haven't played it yet.

I second what Ryoji said, watch after story and play the game when you can, it's totally worth it seeing how epic is Clannad.

welcome~ your introduction is plenty, and I don't even remember my intro lol. Anyway, we all obviously love VN as we are all here, so feel free to talk to us about it anytime you want~

I'm not that talkative but I'll do so gladly o/. That's why I'm here after all !

Hey, welcome !

I hope you enjoy your time here !

As a fellow french I can understand how frustrating it can become to write in english. I am quite jealous though, as you seem more fluent than I am :lol:.

Well, thanks I guess. I'm only confortable in English because of how long I've been writting and reading it, and how much I read, but I don't rly consider myself good either as I still have a few issues with it, especially for prononciation. As for being more fluent that you, I don't rly know about that, you seems pretty fluent too from what I've seen :).

Well, thanks I guess. I'm only confortable in English because of how long I've been writting and reading it, and how much I read, but I don't rly consider myself good either as I still have a few issues with it, especially for prononciation. As for being more fluent that you, I don't rly know about that, you seems pretty fluent too from what I've seen :).

Thank you, I keep at it no matter how painful it might be for others to read haha ! :lol:

I'm not that talkative but I'll do so gladly o/. That's why I'm here after all !

Don't force yourself either, but feel free to talk as you like ! Your participation isn't required, but your thoughts and opinions will be well appreciated, at least by me . :P

Thank you, I keep at it no matter how painful it might be for others to read haha ! :lol:

Don't force yourself either, but feel free to talk as you like ! Your participation isn't required, but your thoughts and opinions will be well appreciated, at least by me . :P

Definetely. Your not requred to participate or anything. However, feel free to discuss and share your thoughts as you wish. Just know your welcome here and we are to here if you choose to!!

Once more, thx for the welcome o/

Hi & welcome! If you like Clannad then I definitely recommend Kanon and Air, and the anime versions too, if you haven't already seen them. Air is my favourite anime ever ever ever :)

I'm also a Katawa Shoujo fan! Who was your favourite?

Well, I got another game to add to my list then. For my Favorite route in Katawa Shoujo, I'd say it's a tie between Hanako and Rin, as for why, I'd say it may be partly because I saw more of myself in those two than in the other heroines.

hey little busters is my favourite too~

and welcome!

Little Busters ftw!

Definetely. Your not requred to participate or anything. However, feel free to discuss and share your thoughts as you wish. Just know your welcome here and we are to here if you choose to!!

Ah, I didn't mean I was going to force myself to talk, I meant it more like, I may not talk a lot but when I have something I want to say or share I would gladly do so with you. Sorry for my clumsy way of phrasing it :P.

Ah, I didn't mean I was going to force myself to talk, I meant it more like, I may not talk a lot but when I have something I want to say or share I would gladly do so with you. Sorry for my clumsy way of phrasing it :P.

You don't have to feel sorry, just be sure to talk alot. See, it is kind of a shakedown to force you to speak :lol:.

You who would claim ownership of she who wields the Tyrant's Eye, come at me!! -

and not just with words, those fragile mortal implements;

rather show me your spirit with your blood aflame.

Form from within the foundations of blades,

over a thousand blades to sever over a thousand doubts,

and though we may not grasp it, won't you with your hands build

a world where we need blades no more.

10,000 internets to those who spot which 2 series are being referenced

;)

tl;dr: Welcome to the forums Tsuko, I will look forward to seeing you around!!~ B)

You who would claim ownership of she who wields the Tyrant's Eye, come at me!! -

;)

tl;dr: Welcome to the forums Tsuko, I will look forward to seeing you around!!~ B)

Ill guess...

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! and....

Blade of the Immortal?

Not sure on the second one, gaaaaaah i cant remember. This is gonna drive me nuts!!!

Ill guess...

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! and....

Blade of the Immortal?

Not sure on the second one, gaaaaaah i cant remember. This is gonna drive me nuts!!!

Chuunibyou is RIGHT!!! ^_^

Any more takers for the second one?? :P

This one may require a little bit of lateral thinking so I'll give a little hint...

think special moves~

Chuunibyou is RIGHT!!! ^_^

Any more takers for the second one?? :P

This one may require a little bit of lateral thinking so I'll give a little hint...

think special moves~

This show is my favourite of this season !

As for the second one, wow, I have no clue :huh:. Does who ever find it get a treat ? :P

;)

A slightly late answer but, thx for the welcome o/

For the 2nd reference in this post, the closest thing I can think of is Shirou's Unlimited Blade Works, thus Fate Stay Night, but I'm not really sure about that as there are differences here and there. If the line about the tyrant's eye concern also the 2nd reference though, I'd say it refers to Shiki from Kara no Kyokai maybe.