Mashiro Iro Symphony

Mizore Man

Does anybody happen to know what happened to the translation project for Mashiro Iro Symphony? I noticed it is on the Fuwanovel upcoming releases page at 13%, however it doesn't appear to have been updated since July of this past summer.

If I remember correctly, it's still a relatively new project.  It's somewhat typical to see updates several months apart, still too early to assume it's been abandoned, give it hope.

Imagine my despair when I look at Irotoridori no Sekai's translator's page.

THAT, is for an entirely separate reason.  The developers of Irotoridori no Sekai had put in a patch or some kind of other update file, that royally screwed with the translator's scripts.  So now, he has to go through the ENTIRE visual novel and make sure everything is correct, 85% was I believe, the progress BEFORE said file/files were implemented, so it's still a long ways off.

THAT, is for an entirely separate reason.  The developers of Irotoridori no Sekai had put in a patch or some kind of other update file, that royally screwed with the translator's scripts.  So now, he has to go through the ENTIRE visual novel and make sure everything is correct, 85% was I believe, the progress BEFORE said file/files were implemented, so it's still a long ways off.

Well my day got worse after reading this. And here i was wondering when the next update would be.

I guess the whole "friday the 13th" thing isn't pure BS in some cases.