Yo, everyone

NanayaZero

Hi there, everyone. I'm NanayaZero, but you can just call me "Zero". I'm a huge fan of visual novels, as well as various other video games (My current addictions being the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, as well as Dangan Ronpa). I also enjoy reading, writing, making new friends, and watching various anime that catch my interest.

I really hope to have some good times here on this forum, and that we can get along well!

Hey there, welcome, and nice to see that you're enjoying Danganronpa. Which chapter are you on now? Favourite character so far? I just finished the game myself quite recently and liked it a great deal, much more than expected. Think it might because it's like a combination between Phoenix Wright and 999... it's fun and playful, but also very serious and interesting at times as well. You got the 'trapped' element and serious -overall plot- from 999/Ever17/whatever, and the funny/weird characters and courtroom battles from PW, etc. It's a cool mixture if you ask me.

Hey there, welcome, and nice to see that you're enjoying Danganronpa. Which chapter are you on now? Favourite character so far? I just finished the game myself quite recently and liked it a great deal, much more than expected. Think it might because it's like a combination between Phoenix Wright and 999... it's fun and playful, but also very serious and interesting at times as well. You got the 'trapped' element and serious -overall plot- from 999/Ever17/whatever, and the funny/weird characters and courtroom battles from PW, etc. It's a cool mixture if you ask me.

Thanks for the welcome! I've already beaten the game, and I'm currently working on maxing out all the not-"Social Links". My favorite character... Hm. It's a tough call between Naegi and Maizono. Who is your favorite? I can't say I've played 999--mainly because I keep getting sidetracked by other things, ha ha--or Ever17, but I'll have to give them a look now! And I agree, it's a cool mixture. I can't wait for Super DanganRonpa 2 to be translated!

Thanks for the welcome! I've already beaten the game, and I'm currently working on maxing out all the not-"Social Links". My favorite character... Hm. It's a tough call between Naegi and Maizono. Who is your favorite? I can't say I've played 999--mainly because I keep getting sidetracked by other things, ha ha--or Ever17, but I'll have to give them a look now! And I agree, it's a cool mixture. I can't wait for Super DanganRonpa 2 to be translated!

Oh you finished it already, fair enough.

Danganronpa big spoilers:

Yea I liked Maizono a fair bit too. You know what's kinda sad though? You won't see any more of her. She's dead and gone, as are several other characters of course. She didn't get that much screentime in total :/. Well, Naegi ain't dead at least. Though who knows what happened after they escaped the academy.

Anyway, my favourite would be Junko (and Celes as #2). Why? Because look at her. Everything about her is awesome, and you don't often get evil characters like that in games or VNs to be honest. In fact, this is the very first time I've seen a character like this in a VN at all. She reminds a bit of Harley Quinn from Batman, doesn't she? I freakin' love her. Easily one of my most favourite characters in VNs now, close to some Umineko ones. Dat voice acting. And personalities. And looks.

999 would probably be great for you. I personally think Ever17 is better story-wise and such, but if one is looking for something more similar to Danganronpa, then 999 is a better choice. It has gameplay as well. So yea you really should try that.