Help Me Name Our Role Play

What Should We Name This RP?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What Should We Name This RP?

• Still Alive (Contributed by: Naomi)
    • Not Dead Yet (Contributed by: Nayleen + Naomi)
    • (A) Discordant Melody (Contributed by: Zakabaka)
    • Hollow Notes (Contributed by: Tay)
    • Hollow Beats (Contributed by: Tay + Naomi)

This poll is closed to new votes

Eternal Inertia 

(I bashed my head against the desk to come up with this, for as weak as it may be to others, but i'd still like to post it and explain the usage of the word inertia is because inertia is a property of any physical body with mass to keep moving at constant speed or stay still unless a force acts upon it, much like how in angel beats they're constantly on a sort of limbo without moving either forward or backward in time, it's intemportal, constant, there's your deep meaning :P)

Okay, so I made a poll of my top 5 favorite names.  (Originally it was my top 15, but I trimmed that down because obvious reasons)  Thanks to everybody who shared names, I really appreciate you all, expecially Sachi--talk about "Unlimited Name Works"~! <-----Say, I think a new title for Sachi is in order~!  :lol:

May the best name win~!

You've probably answered this before (I haven't had a chance to go read the other thread in full, etc.), but I wanted to check: when you say "based off of the concepts from AB" do you mean it'll take place in that universe, or will the setting bear similarities to the AB setting?  Depending on how closely you'll keep to AB the RP site's name could play off of it.

I will tell everybody that it'll take place in a different universe, but a lot of the stuff will feel so much like the Angel Beats World.  Sorry for being cryptic, but surprises are meant to be...well, surprises  :P

• Naomi's Excellent Adventure

yes, Yes, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!

no, No, NO, NO, NONO!!!!!!!!  :P

• 3 weeks later...