Koihime Musou heroine question (probably only counts if you have played it)

torbin12

Which way do you like it? *Obligatory 'If you know what I mean'*  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take as many options as possible, or stay loyal?

• One girl at a time, the way its supposed to be
    • I cant help myself, I like to be a Mega-Perv Demon (points if you get it :P)

This poll is closed to new votes

So, you guys know at the Home Base phase, where you have the 2 options for Aisha, Rinrin, and Shuri, and then you have the 3 options for the rest of the generals, do you guys use all available options, or do you like, do one Route at a time, all loyal and stuff? No reason I want to know, really, just wondering.

Sorry I added the poll after your reply Ryoji, when I read your response, and did actually think about it, I thought it may be fun if this was a poll :S

Edited by torbin12

So, you guys know at the Home Base phase, where you have the 2 options for Aisha, Rinrin, and Shuri, and then you have the 3 options for the rest of the generals, do you guys use all available options, or do you like, do one Route at a time, all loyal and stuff? No reason I want to know, really, just wondering.

Im reading it now. 1 Route at a time works for me. Ive always read VN's like that. To me it just seems more fluid. Going back and forth would make the VN lose its impact. At least thats how I feel.