Forming a Fuwa VN Team

solidbatman

Haha No problem though Solid..YOu have thought about it much longer then i have..Anyway i will post my Images once i upload them.

By the way most of them are only heads and i know that..i dont have confidence that i can draw below it but once i did a free hand Drawing of Suguha from SAO it changed the way i thought..

Ok well here are my Pictures xD..Most of these are 1-2 Years old so im sure i can do alot better...And all of these (Except the Suguha ones) are all my own Design and their pictures just poped in my head, THats why its hard for me to do a body..But i am told or see a Body of a character im sure i can do well..

Also i have noticed that i can draw each one slightly differant which means im sure i can draw any style or type of character..And if needed im sure i can do Background imaging or anything like that.

20131211_232953.jpg
20131211_233006.jpg
20131211_233106.jpg
20131211_232909.jpg
20131211_233014.jpg
20131211_233025.jpg

20131211_233000.jpg

Sorry, i dont have a scanner so i had to use a cellphone camera :(

Anyway would love to help you with your project, I actually have quiet a bit of free time since i only work from 5Pm to 10 Pm as a barmen xD.

1) what genre will it be?

2) how will you get the musicians?

3) who will draw the backgrounds?

4) how many routes will it have?

5) which VN's style will it resemble (regarding options: cellphone like in S;G, light orbs like Clannad, etc)? 

6) is there a time limit to submit story, art, both?

7) will it be voiced?

and the most important question:

8) will it be shaft-ish?

1) what genre will it be?

2) how will you get the musicians?

3) who will draw the backgrounds?

4) how many routes will it have?

5) which VN's style will it resemble (regarding options: cellphone like in S;G, light orbs like Clannad, etc)? 

6) is there a time limit to submit story, art, both?

7) will it be voiced?

and the most important question:

8) will it be shaft-ish?

1)Genre will be decided once I put the team together. I have plot ideas, but I'm not going to force them on a team I form. I want whatever we do to be a total team effort.

2)Praying to the music gods. One person has offered to work on music, but it will be decided based off what we do with the plot

3)Again, depends on what we do with plot. I want to make sure the art matches with the tone of the story, so I'd rather find someone who excels in what we need

4)Dictated by the plot. It would be neat to have multiple routes though and if we have the opportunity to do so, we will.

5)It won't resemble any VN. Its our own thing. 

6)I plan on having the team formed by Friday. From there, I want full production to begin after Christmas.

7)Nope. Thats outside of the scope of what I dream (not to mention financial chains hold me back from that)

8)No one can match the genius of Shaft, so sadly no. 

Perhaps it would be wise to limit the size and scope of the project to prevent it from getting out of hand/stagnating?  A multiple route extravaganza would be undeniably awesome, but a static, single-route with a touching story would be faster, and more sure to complete within a certain timeframe.

Perhaps it would be wise to limit the size and scope of the project to prevent it from getting out of hand/stagnating?  A multiple route extravaganza would be undeniably awesome, but a static, single-route with a touching story would be faster, and more sure to complete within a certain timeframe.

Or instead of static route, leave room for choices that, if you choose wrong, will lead to a bad end that has some story to it

/me volunteers for writing the bad endings, if there are any.

a VN needs it's bad endings~

That said, I'm split on the multiple routes issue. It would be better if this VN had choices, I think. However, making multiple routes may be hard. I don't even know the theme, so I won't enter into heroines just yet, but couldn't we at least have 2 routes?

Or instead of static route, leave room for choices that, if you choose wrong, will lead to a bad end that has some story to it

That could work, or routes which branch off into separate paths temporarily, but converge again on the common.  Could make it so that a certain path had to have been taken to get the true end.

/me volunteers for writing the bad endings, if there are any.

a VN needs it's bad endings~

That said, I'm split on the multiple routes issue. It would be better if this VN had choices, I think. However, making multiple routes may be hard. I don't even know the theme, so I won't enter into heroines just yet, but couldn't we at least have 2 routes?

Well really, if Batman gathers enough staff/volunteers (which seems very possible), it might be easy enough for him to have plenty more than 2 routes.  As long as everyone stuck with it even after a long time, I'm sure something great would come out of it, and I'd love to see it.  I'm guessing the biggest practical, short-term problem with a much larger game would probably be the art.  Plenty of quality art with a consistent style might be difficult.

I'll be watching development with high hopes (Crossing my fingers that I'm watching from the inside).  Best of luck either way.

Also for having an admin's name attached to it. :P

I sense an oh so subtle 'hint hint' in there. lol

Hmm sadly i feel like i will be last to be picked for art xD..

But if possible would like to help with development, Like Background, Characters and such xD..

Anyway Good luck Solid..

Edit: haha btw i almost forgot a picture of my recent drawing i tried of Shina Mashiro..

Although i ran out of space to finish the face on the paper xD.

20131212_160022.jpg

Ok , well looking forward to see what will you guys do . I thought once to do a little vn for a presentation but it was too much work for myself alone ( others members were useless so i needed to do everything) and didn't had so much free time so gave up . So looking forward to see what you guys will do !!

Cool!

I have been focusing for some time now on creating tracks which would suit VN music, because I like Classical/New Age music and of course VN's haha.

So here's my proposal for being a music composer for the VN...

I saw there was another person offering for the position of composing the music.

Generally I see that there's more than 1 person composing the music, but if we have to collaborate it would be best if all the music has the same "color" on it and similar mastering processes. (So that it just seems like a whole, instead of separate tracks which have a completely different sound on it. So it wouldn't disturb you while reading with drastic changes of quality instead of only emotion and such.)

I'd like to volunteer on that role too :)

Doing the mixing process of the other(s) is even fine by me if the separate mixer tracks are sent to me.

But just don't forget about me! I would really like to help!

Hmm Regarding Art and the visual of the Vn..I know i myself that i am not quiet there yet xD..But still would like to help out and get some good experiance..Anyway heres a few more i found and one i just tried of L-Elf from Valrave.

IMG00063-20131213-0228.jpg
IMG00061-20131213-0226.jpg
IMG00062-20131213-0227.jpg

Again sorry for poor quality.

Oh right almost forgot, In regards to drawing if you need it to be done on Pc, I can do so since i have a tablet(a Cheap one) and Photoshop and illustrator to help with that.