Story Decision  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Story

• Okami's Story
    • Stanley's Story
    • Arturia's Story
    • Okami's Idea of Arturia's Story

This poll is closed to new votes

Thanks! And feel free to post your own drawings of the SCs too, (that goes for Okami as well!) and if you don't mind I can try do redraw them in my style later.

About Noel's brother, Okami wrote earlier:

"And as for their days before that I left them out with an excuse that they don't remember much before that day as they were only 5-6 but I also planned to add one of their days before that very important as it would turn out that one of them (Probably Noel) has a onii-chan that she forgot about but to give him big rule latter on as it would turn that after everything happened he got himself mixed with cannibals and eventually become their leader witch is big problem as he would be very god strategiest."

Well... thinking about it now, it's not unlikely  he is the masked cannibal... If that is true, Okami already said that making him into one of the two children wouldn't fit in... I hope he get his computer fixed soon, or at least he can still take a look at this topic once in a while!

dont forget you probally already got a team of artist ready at your disposal before you start drawing anything yourself

it will probally take your workload off by a lot.

It certainly would! Expecially with the backgrounds and final art, if anyone is up to it.

Sorry, it's just that since most people haven't posted anything in this topic for a while a sot of assumed most of them got busy with other things or just forgot about the whole deal... It would not bother them if a PMed the ones who showed an interest in doing the art, would it? Would it be a good idea to do a resume of everything we've got so far after we have the names for the first chapter, and them sending a PM to Emi, Krill and MellowMadman11?

By the way, what about you, jeftai? You still up to working on the backgrounds? And could post something you've drawn?

Well... the first scenes are set in 2141, in a digging site in neutral territory. I think a full page drawing of the bus reaching the building site (in wich you could get a good view of the site, of course) would be nice. Wheter it's drawn as an overview, or as the view of a person of normal height walking toward the site is up to you.
Also, if you want to do the concepts for the places that appear in the first chapter (the digging site, it's residences and caves in neutral territory, and the town of Yorkwing and the village of Vileor, both close to Midoristal's border) or any other places that appear in the story, it would be helpful!

On how to draw it... It would be nice if a different architectural style as used for each of the three factions. I was thinking of giving a oriental feel to Raepista, but have not discussed it in detail.
When asked about the Sci-fi elements, Okami answered that:
"For Sci/Fi elements I would say that moustly weapons, military equipment and military facilities would have that Sci/fi element to them (but not as far as giant robots and laser guns). And you could feel that there is that Sci/fi element to cities, houses and places (but once again I wouldn't go too far with it, more like different than now but not too far into the future). Also if possible I would add royalty into a society."
I agree with him, but personally i think it could be interesting to go a bit over the top in the richest parts of the cities (especially the capitals) and in the noble residences.
This is probably not very important at this point, but he also said "I thought about adding a neutral town too, just true, I thought of making it into poor town where people who were banished from their factions live and making it into some kind of cyberpunk style (true that part is still in progres).!"

I will post what we have on the first chapter bellow:

Okami's Chapter 1 (Mission Beguins)

I would make a first page as a explanation of a history of manga writing first part of backstory in a way of historical facts up to the year 2139.

Then I would jump to Year 2141 where the story would start first scene would be in the bus to the neutral dig site that kids are traveling with.
Kids are playing in back and bus driver is talking with one of a mercenaryes about rumors that battle between Rouria and Raepista is going on near a dig site.
Mercenary reassure him that there is nothing to worry about as from beginning of a war there were none civilian casualties worth mentioning and even less problems for a neutral business.
The bus reaches it's destination Children happily run to their families and they start unpacking businessman owning a dig welcomes them and wishes his workers good time with their families.
Tomorrow morning businessman owning a dig is sitting in his chair drinking coffee when he gets report of one of a mercenaries that small group of Rouria soldiers has come to a dig and is asking to see him.
Bisnisman first tells him that he doesn't have appointed meeting with Rouria soliders and to send them off, but then a mercenary tells him who the one of thouse soldiers is. Businessman answers with "are you sure? Son of one of the richest people of Rouria?".
After mercenary confirms it businessman tells him to let him in. Person in rouria officer uniform enters badly hurt and ask of businessman to stay for a night and transport to the nearest Rouria station. Businessman refuses at first but after hearing wath this has to offer he gladly accepts with condition that they deal stays secret.
In front of door one of soliders of Rouria eavesdropping on their conversation steps further of door making sure that he is alone hi calls on his radio reporting to Raepista Lieutenant wath is happening.
Riposte Lieutenant answers that it was a good thing after all that he planted a spy in flitting rouria soliders and tells him to go out of dig site as soon as he can.
That night children are playing in the small underground tunnel when they suddenly hear some strong noise. Thinking that it's just digging machines they continue to play without thinking about it.
The outside Rapista army is shooting everybody leader screams "don't let anyone survives! We will send a message to thouse neutral idiots to stay neutral".
After a while children go outside a tunnel and wath they see is massacre, bodies on all sides nobody alive.
1 week latter children are starving some groups of people come to dig. They complain about not finding anything valuable when they see children.
The man asked them who they are, after hearing them he tells his man to give them food and take them with them, he also tells them that they are heading to NSA (neutral solider academy).
Faw days latter they come to NSA man asks to see a comander, comander comes to him and they made a deal.
Comander comes to children explains them why are they here and wath will happen to them.
11 years later, Year 2152. Orion is sitting in the back of the military truck together with Akeno and Hiori he complains how he just got his last mission just to be sent on another one, Akeno scold him for vaining.
Orion riplays with "Don't you ever get tired? I mean with all this stuff about being on a brink of war again we nearly never get a day off".
Instead of replay he just gets a sharp look. He is thinking about how war stoped 8 years ago when he was still training at NSA, 3 years latter he was chosen by Rouria as well as his 2 friends he doesn't know wath happened to the rest of them.
Were they chosen by one of his enemies, where they chosen to be some nobelmans personal bodyguard or did they stay at NSA.
(As I think that instead of just 3 factions we should add that rich noblmans also bay "Apachi warriors" as personal bodyguards and thouse who don't get both stay at NSA as trainers and security)
(Also when comander of NSA announce which student goes where he doesn't do it publicly he just tells students that that is a day when they will leave the academy and then calls students one by one to tell them where they go).
After he come to Rouria it was peace and his life was pretty easy he had to go to some training that aren't even worth being called morning exresase after trainings in NSA and he had to listen to nobalmans and officers speeches for hours they were boring but it wasn't a bad life, he had anything he wanted and his 2 friends where with him.
But it last only for a year and then fighting started again and he started being sent on missions, in beginning it was just faw short missions from time to time as fightings wasn't so often but lately he is being sent from one mission to another without getting even a day free.
And now he is sent on a mission that is most probably to start another full open war.
A little flashback to a faw days ago when he and his 2 friends were called to be given a mission and explanation of the mission.
Truck stops and driver tell them that it is as far as he can get them and they from there they will have to go on foot.
They step out of the truck, in the distance they can see Yorkwing Midoristal's town near the border of Midoristal and neutral territories where their mission is. With a small chat they had toward him.

Same time in Vileor (village near Yorkwing), Noel and Kouga together with dozens special soldiers are waking true a hallway of the main military station of Vileor.
Noel is commenting on how the station is too quiet and how the station is nearly empty even for a that small station. She asks Kouga wath he thinks about why are they here.
He answers that he already told her that he doesn't know anything more than her and that he too was just told to come here without any explanation.
While talking they reach a door on an end of the hallway and they enter. The highest ranking officer in that station awaits them he asks them if they know why they are here after they reply that they don't he said "I will explain".
But before he gets a chance to do so wounded soldier rush into a room "captain they are attacking again". Captain turns to Noel "we don't have a time for explanation now, we are under attack, that is why you are sent here my assistant will lead you to a line of defense hurry".
Confused Noel, Kouga and other spacial soliders that come with them rush following a man who have led them to a captain's office.
When they got to the point where they are headed they see around 50 Midoristal soliders holding a line on a small hill near a station against faw hundreds cannibals, without waiting Kouga gives a command to back them up.
Cannibals figuring out that Midorstal gotten back up and after a short fight they retreat.
After seeing that cannibals retreated out of a sight Kouga asks a person who seems to be in command of holding a line (Girl solder looking like she is faw years older than him and Noel) ""Wath is going on? Where are the rest of soliders Vileor might be a small village but there should be at least 4 times more soliders in its station, why aren't everyone here?".
Person replays to him "This is all we have left, there are dozens more of as in hospital that could fight again after a night of rest but others are eather too badly hurt to continue fighting or death. They outnumber as the best we can do is bay time until reinforcements arrive".
Kouga: "But even if they outnumber you they don't have proper weapons they just use some garbage weapons from 150 years ago and most of them have just cold weapons. You shouldn't find yourself in this situation even if they outnumber you 3 to 1"
Other person: "They outnumber as atleast 10 to 1 and they aren't like before, they tried gathering and attacking as before but they would always just attack from one go, but this time they use military strategies and newer before there were so many of them"
Kouga: "10 to 1? I never heard of cannibals gathering in bigger numbers than 500, and you sai that they use strategies where could they learn to use thouse? And if wath you said is true how higher-ups thinks of slowing this by sending just 2 of us with a handful of specials?.
Other person: "Oh so you weren't told yet? You aren't here to help us defeat them you are here to help as bay time thill full reinforcement arrives. They should be here in a two days."
After that Kouga, Noel and person who Kouga have just talked to go back to a station to get more detail information from the person in charge of it and two made their plan for their mission.
Noel, Kouga, captain of the station, his assistant and Girl in charge of holding a line during attacks discus and made a plan.

Same time, Yorkwing, military tawern. Soliders drink on the counter talking rumors about how there will probably be a revolution of terrorist that call themselves freedom fighters soon, and how Vileor is under attack of cannibals again.
At a table behind are siting a guy and a girl listening to a conversation (Mahiro and Minami).
Minami: "So we get wath we wanted, we have a confirmation on rebelion so how about you report that to a higher-up and we get finished with this mission".
Mahiro: "No we don't have confirmation we only have more rumors, if Raepista higher-ups wanted rumors they wouldn't send us on this mission in the first place. And be quiet you don't want them to hear as".
Minami: "Spying is your specialty I don't know why I have been sent to this mission with you, and don't worry about them hiring as they are probably too drunk to get wath we are talking even if they do hear as"
Mahiro: "They insisted on someone going with me in case something happens to me other person can still bring gathered Intel to them and they choose you for a job because they touth we get along well. They couldn't be more mistaken true"
Minami: "come-on don't be like that, you know that..."
Mahiro gives her a light hit on a head "I said be quiet, some of them might not be as drunk as they appear to be and I would rather not take a risk when I don't have a reason to. Well anyway come-on let's go we won't find out anything more here".
Mahiro and Minami get out of a tawern.

Midnight that day. Orion, Akano and Hiori are walking on an abandoned dock in a Yorkwing having small talk.
After a while Orion says that they should probably give up for a day and go to some hotel and start searching again tomorrow as information about one of Freedom fighter groups gathering here must have been a false.
Akano replays that they should at least check it out for a little longer, Orion complains and Akano hit him in a shoulder and starts scolding him. Hiori starts teasing both of them for always fighting like that.
A flashback, Faw hours ago when they overheard two men talking about tonights gathering at that dock for making further plans for their task. Because of a way they talked they assumed that they might be part of freedom fighters and decided to try coming to their meeting and talking with them.
The flashback ends, Just as they are about to give up on searching further Hiori spots a lights on one of the old abandoned ship.
They go to check it up, when they enter dozen men held out their guns to them asking "who is there".
As it is obvious that thouse are the people they were looking for Akeno steps up saying a truth about them being sent by Rouria to make a deal with them.
At first they don't believe them but after a little presudation and showing them Rouria's gifts for them (Dozen of extremely strong grenades witch time is made just in Rouria) they believe them however they say that they don't have a time to wait for their plan and that they will be attacking main station in town tomorrow night but they do thank them and say that thouse grenades is just wath they needed for their plan.
Akeno and Orion try to persuade them to wait telling them that attacking main station is risky even if all freedom fighter groups were united and that with just one group it is nearly suicide. But if they unite themselves and cooperate help of Rouria army win is guaranteed not just for this town but they will take a whole region under their control.
They don't want to listen and they tell them that they have a plan and that they won't attack them headstreit, If they want to help they are welcome to do so if not then to stay away from their path.
However they do appreciate grenades so they are willing to tell them locations of other freedom figetrs groups so they can try to make a deal with them and that their group will help too once they take control of a city.
They are not sure wath to do so they stay with them for now.
The rest of a chapter Orion, Akano and Hiori are going around freedom fighters gathering place and looking how thing are going and talking with a person in freedom fighters where they met Ririn and her Oni-chan.

Arturia's Rerwite on Chapter 1, with dialogues (unfinished)

I will add in Brackets my thoughts on the parts of the story.

Chapter one.

The year is 2139, Earth has fallen and torn into rebellious factions.
(First page covers just that with a nice view of the mining towns map..(just an idea)).

(Mission Begins)

*Scene* A dirty back road, following along a bus.
(we have to discuss what panels will go with what speech but for now).

Mercenary : Look here, I know you are worried about this whole situation but there’s nothing to worry over.( Reassures the bus driver with a smile on his face.)
Bus Driver : I see. I will take your word, I was getting worried due to how the mining town has not seen any soldiers in a while. (Here he looks at the road and turns to the mercenary now and then with a concerned look.)
Mercenary : Well I can’t blame ya. With the news about a fight brewing nearby, especially with the precious cargo you got here.( he finishes his sentence with a chuckle and turns to the back of the bus).

*change focus to the kids in the back*

(I will name them Kid#1-#9 for now..can use the art to tell whos who.)

Kid#4 : HA, I win again. How many times does that make it . ( he exclaims with a glowing smile.)
Kid#2 : don’t get ahead of yourself, lets change games. Starting to get bored of this already.(this can be one of the girls, showing a bored face looking out the window.)
Kid#8 : (thinking then) how about Shiritori?.
Kid #1-7 : Rejected!!.( they all say at the same time.) (can have different expressions on them, like some laughing at the rejection.)

Mother of one of the kids : Look, we nearly there. Don’t worry I am sure you will all enjoy it there.( she reassures them with a gentle smile).

*scene change to dig Site.*

Bus pulls up and guards let them inside.
All the Mc’s are looking out the 2 windows together, pressing their heads against one another.
( im sure from Okami’s part of the story it seems the parents are already living their).
As the bus passes a few buildings the main building comes to view where there are a couple of adults standing there.
Three of the children get up quickly and run out the bus once it stops.
Kid#7 : Dad! Mom!..( he runs to them and hugs them).
Same with the other 2.
The other children are looking for their parents but some of them are working.
Leader of the site : Welcome my young ladies and gentlemen. I hope the trip was alright.( he says the last line to the mother who accompanied the kids).
Mother : Yes it was quiet the trip but it was worth it when you see the faces on these happy kids.( She shows her gentle smile again.)

Leader : Well enjoy your stay and get some rest, I will see the rest of you tomorrow. You may take the rest of the day off.
(they all thank him and go enjoy the time together.)

Later that night.
(Scene change to Orions room).

(ok here the 9 kids are here the 7 Mc and other 2 random ones you will see what im going to do with them later.) ( well the readers wont know their names just yet but this dialogue will show them.)
Mahiro : Alright, now why did we all sneak into Orion’s room?
(a close up of Mahiro with a grunted expression.)
Minami: oh come now Mahiro-chan, of course we came because we heard it was going to be fun!
(she exclaims with a cheerful smile)
Mahiro : *sigh* Minami, I guess I should of known when it comes to you and the word “Fun”.
With that Minami chuckles.

Kouga : So, got anything planned Orion. Calling us here must mean you have something in mind?.
They all pause and look at Orion, here you can do a nice picture of him haha..

Orion : Let’s see. Since we don’t know the area and walking around is plainly boring. How about we do a small test of courage?
Akeno : look here Orion, we just got here and you already want to fool around!!.
She shouts at him( I read the character design on her and her being strict would go well here, showing her manner of speech.)
Hiori : Now now Akeno-Chan. We had a long and boring trip here, so why don’t we enjoy ourselves tomorrow hehe.(she laughs at the end with a sinister smile)
Orion : Well I do understand that it isn’t save to do a test at night without good knowledge of the area, so me and Mahiro will go and check it out tomor--.
(he tries to explain to them with a concerned look.)
With a surprised face, mahiro instantly interupts
Mahiro : wha-… Wait Orion, what do you mean you and me. I have my own plans for tomorrow, don’t think you can drag me into this.
With an unhappy face, he turns away.
Minami : there there Mahiro –chan, we all know you want to do the scouting yourself.
With a gleaming smile she pats his back.
Mahiro : … i-I don’t know w-what you’re talking about Minami.
Shocked at how accurate Minami words were he stutters.
(by the way the other 2 random kids are just listening in.)

Orion : well, Wouldn’t want your parents to worry. So with that lets get back together tomorrow around noon. Oh and see you at around 10:00 am Mahiro.
Mahiro : Wha-!!
With a shocked expression he can’t form any words.

My first atempt at drawing the fist pages, with the history explanation (also unfinished)

fuwa_page_01b_by_zucco1-d747mku.png

fuwa_page_02_by_zucco1-d747mne.png

Arturia's Rewrite on the history part (I only noticed he said he was going to do it after I has already done my version...)

Chapter one.

Earth, 150 years ago was united and peaceful..
Until.

War fell upon the world once again but due to the power each nation had, this war wasn’t like any other.
It raged on and then 9 years had passed. But that wasn’t the end of it.

Nuclear warfare was upon the world.
Their actions and thoughtless deeds cost more greatly then they would ever imagine..
Two more years had passed and due to the countless Nuclear strikes on the earth. The Geography and landscape of the world had become rough and rigid where most of the world’s land was submerged under the sea.

Due to the immense destruction on the world, Most of the weaken countries had banded together and formed a peace treaty and to disarm all Nuclear warheads.

Years passed and nearly all countries have sided with the treaty of peace, but some countries opinions differed from one another.
And so in an act to secure peaceful life under their own rules, All countries banded together to form Three Nations..
Rouria
Midoristal
Raepista.

Now begins the new chapter in the life after World War 3.. How will it unfold.

Also, Okami put a really long post on page 4 with pretty much everithing we has at that point. If you are interested, all the drawings (mostly character dsigns) I did for this project on my Deviant Art account (some of them are in the "Scraps" part of the gallery)

http://zucco1.deviantart.com/

Well... this is it... Also, if you have any ideas for either the art or story, or even if you do a drawing unrelated to this topic, but that you think that looks good, feel free to post it!

yea i kinda stopped reading the story a while ago.

the char backstory got kinda long and i kinda stopped.

so in general you might wanna know i draw bg but they tend to be from around where i live so iam not sure if can unless i go around searching the web i geus then it might work.

Well i was originally going to ask for more help for such things haha as i know doing the art alone with one or two will be quiet difficult.. Hmm when it comes to the background....Hmm i guess if its hard to imagine then a simple search can help, but i just realized one thing. Its going to be hard for the People doing the background as for the people who did the story have already imagined what it looks like, so we didn't really mention any details in that department. In my mind i just thought of a Dusty normal rural mining town but im sure other people have different ideas xD.. If you willing to help, then that would be great Jeftai. Unfortunately even i am having a few problems today and if it might extend towards the 5th...all of a sudden my internet signal(i use Dialup) and speed was cut in half, and its unbearably slow to even go onto a website.. So until i get a internet line on the 5th i might not be on, Although i will try..

Edit : YAY, i was shocked at how fast the reply went and saw that my internet speed(Dialup vers) is finally back and running full speed..Scratch my last words out xD..

haha, I'm glad we wont have two members away from the project becouse of computer problems.

Indead it would be helpful if the people writing the story described some details about where it takes place... About the digging site, since its in the middle of neutral territory I had imagined it as being in a small town (or close to a small town) surrounded by desert.

By the way, it might be a little different from what I had in mind for this manga, but when it comes to futuristic backgrounds you should take a look at Tsutomu Nihei's drawings!

Arturia I like you revrite of history but if possible try adding more orinal years to it as I think that adding years to this part adds dept to millitary style of our manga. Also don't forget to add "year 20140" line in bus drive scene so readers can get that bus drive is one year latter from time when wars started agein.

Zucco for Akeno's disain I would go with #4 one but I like #5 one too. And for children I still think that Orion's face looks a litle bit fat but it's batter then it was, and akeno will need a litle bit of changes depending on with disain we disade to go with.

You allredy unsverd yourself about Noel's older brother. And for world map I wouldn't change it (Atleast the mein parts of it, like positions of factions) as I made it to fit the story right, but to explain why I would have to give you a full reviev of my plans for vomume's 2-4 and I have planed to write other things for now that are more inportant for this part of story that we are working on right now.

I will write more deateils about places where story take place first thing after I get parts to fix my PC (Witch will be eather tomorow or in monday)

My PC is fixed and I am back in business.

Background details:

Dig site - Place surrounded by desert, except lot's of big stones and sand there is nothing around it. There are lots of big digging machines everywhere, there is just one decent white building that is mein "station" there and the rest are small containers-like houses where workers are staying (True they are decent looking from the inside). There are lot's of caves and earth tunels around. Diggining machines are very similar to those of this time, for example, like

those ones + +. The biggest machine is in the center of dig site right in front of big hole and it is very big, other machines are mostly big as a little bigger trunk. It is a pretty small place with no more then 50-100 containers-like houses in it. The only bigger building ("station") isn't very big eater, it's just around big as some bigger house or some small hospital.

I will write next about Yorkwing, Vileor and NSA.

do you know how hard it is to draw that kinda excavating equipment?

the desert and stuff is fine i can imagen that pretty easly from scratch but drawing that stuff is just plain annoying.

also btw just pm the others that said they would or might help.

they might respond and its easyer when there more people in some cases.

do you know how hard it is to draw that kinda excavating equipment?

the desert and stuff is fine i can imagen that pretty easly from scratch but drawing that stuff is just plain annoying.

also btw just pm the others that said they would or might help.

they might respond and its easyer when there more people in some cases.

You don't have to worry there is not much scenes where that machines can be seen and it is a feature so I didn't even think to draw it exactly the same as in RL, and if you are still not up to the job you can skip them and someone else can draw those few scenes where machines are visible.

Okami's description is similar to what I imagined too... And that second digging machine actually looks pretty fun to draw! (I agree that the other two would be hard tough.... But we could always reduce the amount of details.)

About Akeno's design, #4 is the one I liked the most,but I was thinking of making one more attempt using a hairstyle similar to this before making the final decision.

Edit: By the way, I wanted to ask this for a while, but... Volume 4? How long is a volume? And how long are you planning this series to be, Okami?

Sorry, in the end I got hooked to another manga the last few days and did not spend much time drawing. Well, here is the updated picture of the children:

children_01__fuwanovel_creation_18__by_z

Zucco I have planed for this series to have a 4 volumes, but to have a half open ending so, then we can decide if we want to do more or to finish it there. Every volume is 5-6 chapters long (You already know how long are the chapters). Is that ok with you?

As for Akeno's design, I like #4 one very much so I don't think it is necessary to do one more, but if you want, you can give it another try and then we can decide which one to go with.

I like updated picture of the children.

About the length of the series, it's fine by me! You should already know that it's gonna take a long time to complete tough, and since a lot can happen in that time, I cannot promise i'll stay until the end. Having  said that, I'm having fun right know, so I'll stick around for a while!

Thanks!

Did not draw her side yet, but here is Akeno #7. Not as good as I hoped, but I think she is fine too. Guess I'dstill go with #4.

akeno__7_by_zucco1-d74xwfq.png

Yea offcourse we can never know what may happen in a future so we can never be 100% sure, but I do hope that we will manage to stick to the end as we have a great team here.

As for Akeno I agree with you #7 is fine too, but I would still go with #4 one.

Background details 2:

NSA (Neutral Solired Academy) - NSA territory is as big as a small town, but only part of it contains buildings while the rest is training ground. In the center of NSA there is a very big building that looks something like

this (Just without all those windows) and it is a main center of NSA. Near it there are few smaller buildings that look like classic military camp like this + those are buildings where those trained in NSA live. Around those buildings is a big white wall around 10 meters high, and evrytging outside of the wall is a training ground that looks as any normal military training ground for special units. There are soldiers patrolling true NSA territory all the time those are black ronins that ended up staying at NSA after  they treining was finished and now they serve only to NSA guarding it from any incidents that may happen from both inside or outside of academy.

Vileor - It is a small and pretty poor village. To describe it batter I will divide it's background description into 3 parts station, battle line and the village it self.

Station in Vileor can be found near the border of the village, true Vileor is a poor town, its station being closest to the boundary of  Midoristal and neutral territory in these parts it is pretty decent made station true it lacks personnel. From outside it looks somewhat similar to bunkers from game Starcraft II (But doors are more similar to those from spaceship's doors). It's completely made of steel, and from inside it looks more like a spaceship than a station, hallways are something like this.

The battle line is pretty near a station on the edge of borderline of the village, it is in a middle of a hill and on it are a lot of abonded small house mostly at least half ruined that soldiers are using as a cover in this battle. From this battle line to the edge of Midoristal's borderlines there is pretty much nothing except some small hills, stones and some trees here and there.

Village it self where civilians live is nothing special just a normal village with small normal looking houses and small streets.

As for background details the only part I need to write at this point is Yorkwing (True, it is the biggest one with most different places at this point). True if I forgot about something or you have any questions just ask.

But I also just realized that while writing SCs I forgot about NSA commander, so those 2 things I will be writing next.

Hmm sorry Okami, I just feel like i have been too busy lately..But dont worry i will get to it..I just feel that it will take some time..

Also while i still got to do the Dialogues..If you want you can still change a few things in the story that you feel need to be changed in the mean time..

Right now we are about chapter 5 if i am not mistaken :\..i have only done a bit of Chapter ones Dialogue and only the history is been put into Manga format.

But i have noticed that continuing the Manga format requires that i do that Dialogues..

Anyway i will get to it and then we can continue, Meanwhile what i think we can do is do the Planning or should i say, the Panels for a page...Like chapter 2, lines 4-10 can be a two pages...and then the two pages can be sorted out like 4 panels on left page and 6 panels on Right..

4 panels can consist of 2 Large square sized and other 2 thin and long.. and so on..

Well we will get there when we get there..Anyway hope all is well with the other parts.