Story Decision  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Story

• Okami's Story
    • Stanley's Story
    • Arturia's Story
    • Okami's Idea of Arturia's Story

This poll is closed to new votes

Any help would be appreciated Krill..If you good or bad..Even if you struggle you can ask a fellow Fuwanovelist to help xD.

Glad to have ya with us then against us Krill...Once we get our story and Genres and such details, we will move onto planning out the entire story..

Then we will move to Paneling out our Manga and then adding each part such as Text and Art xD..Even if you struggle with color, Its the lines and style that make the art xD.

You are realy good, whell it isn't anime/manga style but still it is very very good.

thanx i personaly think im not very talented but everyone tells me i am just to harsh a judge of my self so blah.  i can do anime and manga style id just need to take the time to practice since its been a while 

It's finally done. This is only the set-up to the story as well. All of the main characters have yet to be introduced. And remember, a lot of the fine details can be changed, like the HQ location, the names, things like that.

Spoilers for the huge size.

The year is 2123. The world was once a peaceful place, completely devoid of war and threats of terror. This was all thanks to the work of Total Liberation. Some saw this as a good thing, no longer having to live with the knowledge that they could be killed in some random act of terrorism or violence. Others however, knew about the other side of Total Liberation’s dealings. Secret raids, destruction, killings, and cover-ups, all in attempt to maintain control and order.

History

In the year 2019, all major powers of the world, the U.S, the U.K, China, Russia, France, Japan, and Germany joined together and formed the form T.L. the perfect government. In the following years, the surrounding countries began to slowly fall in with T.L. to the point of total control of the world. T.L. Used any means they deemed necessary to ensure that the world remained peaceful and that the citizens of Earth could live free of fear. They began by imposing hefty restrictions on driver’s licenses, travel, and power usage. Next they imposed outright bans on all firearms, non-medicinal drugs, tobacco products, and alcohol, and those who were caught with these contraband items were fined, imprisoned, or even executed depending on the level of the offense and if the person in question was a repeat offender. Finally, T.L. issued a worldwide curfew to all citizens, with some being allowed outside during the curfew under certain circumstances, less emphasis on general education, and more emphasis on job oriented education.

In the beginning, many opposed these new laws and restrictions through means of public outcry and protest. This however, did not stop T.L.. Those who were caught protesting were made examples of, to show others who may think protesting would be a good idea what is to come from such ideas. Others used a less conventional method to fight T.L.. Violent revolt. Many targeted the T.L. command centers, to cut off connection of their area to the main headquarters in what used to be London, England. T.L. however was prepared for such actions, and ensured that each command center was heavily secured and safe from any form of attack. After many failed attempts to bring an end to T.L., those who still wished to fight did so in different ways. Some began to open up schools in their homes to teach children not only general education, but the ways of the world before T.L. came to power, and ways that they too can resist.. Others worked to find ways of travel that could not be detected while the curfew was in place. Sewer systems that had been overlooked and were not under surveillance, trap doors and false walls in homes that would allow travel to other locations, any possible means of movement that could be used at night while curfew was in place.

By 2033 Total Liberation perfected space travel and began sending starships out to terraform and colonize planets in the habitable zone of other stars in the solar system. T.L. saw this as a way to expand their empire off of Earth and to the stars. What they did not expect was for this to be the very trigger to their fall from power and eventual defeat.

The planet Terramia was the first planet to be completely colonized in 2081. The residents of Terramia had more freedom from T.L. then those on Earth, but they were not free. All the laws and restrictions imposed on Earth were still in effect on Terramia, but they were not able to be as heavily enforced, and there were still Total Liberation command centers, however contact with headquarters was rare, and security was not as heavy due to lack of resources from the expansion.

Most of the original settlers on Terramia were resistors, and had seen this as a way to escape T.L., but they had never expected for T.L. to have such a weak grasp on Terramia. By the time they realized that there was a chance to free themselves, they had grown too old. But they had resolved themselves to teach their children just what T.L. had done on Earth, how Earth was like, and finally, they taught their children ways to rise up and fight against T.L. to liberate Terramia. Many of the settlers had connections with supply ships that would come from Earth periodically and were able to obtain a substantial stockpile of weapons and ammunition over the years.

Finally in 2107, the citizens of Terramia began their assault against T.L. to free their home. The revolution lasted five long, bloody years. Both sides suffered severe casualties. T.L. had the Terramian’s substantially outnumbered and had expect to quell the rebellion within the first year. They were gravely mistaken. Due to overexpansion, T.L troops were under-armed and had a short supply of ammo, as well as under maintenanced security systems. However, there was one other factor the contributed to the defeat of T.L. on Terramia. To T.L., Terramia was just another plot of land under their control. But to the children of the settlers that came from Earth, this was their home. The only home that they had ever known, and they would fight to their last, dying breath to make it free. Finally, in 2112, Total Liberation fled Terramia. The revolution had been won. The next seven was spent focusing to restoring all that was destroyed during the revolution, and establishing a new government that was oriented towards the people. And at the same time, Terramia began to rebuild and reinforce their military, which now included many weapons and starships left behind by T.L. And finally, on September 14, 2119, the one hundredth anniversary of T.L’s rise to power, Terramia officially declared war against the tyrannical Total Liberation.

Wow i can see a lot of effort in that and also theres a lot you could do with just that history..As i was reading certain plots and character types were coming to me...Such as The main character is first generation Terramia and he grew up with multiple people whom he calls friends..But he was forced apart from his one friend due to him being connected to T.L.. Years past and war has arrived..(Of course it would seem that this style is your typical Friend=Enemy type)..

I dont know but this style of story shouts out to me Mecha xD..I guess i love mecha to much..Anyway if this is sci/fi and if we going to incorporate action..We need to figure out what type of battles and how will they be fought..

Great story Stan..

If anyone else has some ideas or storys, Keep them coming..Well maybe a few more and then we can move onto the next step.

Keep thinking more about your story Stan..Even if we dont use it you should pursue this story, It has great potential. 

That little story actually stemmed from a thought about what if all the members of Fuwanovel were party of a military, like the navy. Aaeru would be the Fleet Admiral and be in control of all from the flagship, All the mods would be Admirals and each have control of a fleet of ships, and then each ship in each fleet would have one of the regular members be the captains. that idea just went further with the idea of starships because space battles!

That would be great Emi..All we have to wait for now is a few more ideas on story's.. if not we can go with a mixture between the previous stories..and then we need to plan on what to do next..

So far for a manga we need artist, so if possible could you post some drawing's or anything Emi?

As for the art we need atleast 3 people..1-2 on Characters and 1-2 on Backgrounds.

mm unfortunately the images are not loading for me :\..

Well so far a few have liked to do things such as small art and backgrounds and so we still need character designs..

When we get out characters and character details ready i would like to see what your style of that character would be Emi..

Hmm well since we can not wait for much longer in terms of geting a general story ready, i am setting a date to when we will decide on relative plots and storys that others have shared.. Once we got the rough story that we would like to do, I will set some Writers and artists so that we can practice the style of story and art..

Then over some time we will get our first few chapters in of our story and possibly post a new topic to share our Great work xD.

I will think about the details while im at work so Keep an eye open.

Edit: i think i will edit the first post so that its easier to keep track of details..

o yea btw if iam gonna help with background art can you tell me before hand what kind of background you would like?

We didn't even decided witch story would we go with yet, we have to decide at least that before knowing wath kind of background will we need.

Ok well i couldnt think during work so i guess i might just make the deadline for the New years..That way we can enjoy our holidays and get some time for a great story..and then we got at least a whole year...I dont want to set a deadline for the whole project because in my opinion, we will finish when we finish xD.

At the end of the year i will read through the posts and try and decide who will take up which position.. If possible i dont want to leave anyone behind but we will see how it goes.

Hmm ideas on a New Action/Sci fi story.

This is a Rough story i though of..Tell me what you think..

Genres shall consist of Action, Sci/fi, Drama, Romance and maybe some other genre at a later stage..

In my opinion i would like the story to consist of at least 5-7 Main characters..
and quiet a few Side characters..
Either 3-4 Girl Characters and 2-3 Guys..
Im not focusing on Romance but i would like some drama later on in the Manga surrounding that group. and example i thought of is Gundam Seed.

The sort of Action im thinking of is...Futuristic militery..
The world is split into 3 Factions..Rouria, Midoristal and Raepista.
The three factions have each there own militery power and each are powerful at there own streangths..
2 of the Main girl Characters are in Rouria(The main Story's Faction.)
the other 2 are each in the other factions..
The story might seem like your average(Good/Neutral/Bad), Although it is like that, The main Story Rouria are Seemingly bad..THere really is no GOod or bad when they think of there own Decisions.
Rouria and Raepista have always been on bad terms and have always seeked each others Land and power.
While Midoristal has kept it to themselves, Hiding in the shadows.
The History of the story starts with the group of 7, Having Lived together and went to school..When war broke out in the year Ei-89 they went there seperate ways.(for information sake, THey were 12 years old..)

5 Years later in the year Ei-94.. War continues.. 
With no Knowledge of there childhood friends..The (3 of 7, 2 girls 1 guy) Has joined the Recon Force of there Country's Militery after they finished There basic training.
(This is only the general Story and still need to change if needed)
The type of things we would have to discuss would be how they would enter the military, why and what happens afterwards.

Since the theme is futuristic, The World has changed into more technological and scientific. The era of Machinary and stealth fighting is upon the world.  And as such, The Recon Force the new three man team will begin there first stealth mission into Raepista..
(ok from here onwards would need some planning and thinking but the average ending of the first chaptor would be like this)

So far i have no Dialogue for the story but will plan it out if nessocery.
While deep into the enemy's land, on an island ofshore near the Capital of Reapista.
The three childhood friends of the recon were recently discovered because of (Still need a name) had tripped and hit the alarm switch.
(drawing would show them behind a corner peering around to see the guards positioning themselves.)
But when they about to turn around to head the other way..
The person they least expected to see was standing there with a Pistol to one of the girls heads.
That person was the oldest and felt like the leader...among the childhood friends.

This is what you would call a Rough of a rough draft of my story..
I really just thought about it and wrote it down..Unlike my "Into the Night" story this had no planning.. But i would like to do the planning as a team.
Anyway i would like to ask a Staff member if they can add a Poll to the TOpic if its possible..
That way we can decide what 2 stories we can decide to work with..Mix and match and come up with an excelent manga we can be proud in..

(By the way among the 7 Friends..3 are in Rouria, 2 in Reapista and the other 2 are in Midoristal)

Hmm ideas on a New Action/Sci fi story.

This is a Rough story i though of..Tell me what you think..

Genres shall consist of Action, Sci/fi, Drama, Romance and maybe some other genre at a later stage..

In my opinion i would like the story to consist of at least 5-7 Main characters..
and quiet a few Side characters..
Either 3-4 Girl Characters and 2-3 Guys..
Im not focusing on Romance but i would like some drama later on in the Manga surrounding that group. and example i thought of is Gundam Seed.

The sort of Action im thinking of is...Futuristic militery..
The world is split into 3 Factions..Rouria, Midoristal and Raepista.
The three factions have each there own militery power and each are powerful at there own streangths..
2 of the Main girl Characters are in Rouria(The main Story's Faction.)
the other 2 are each in the other factions..
The story might seem like your average(Good/Neutral/Bad), Although it is like that, The main Story Rouria are Seemingly bad..THere really is no GOod or bad when they think of there own Decisions.
Rouria and Raepista have always been on bad terms and have always seeked each others Land and power.
While Midoristal has kept it to themselves, Hiding in the shadows.
The History of the story starts with the group of 7, Having Lived together and went to school..When war broke out in the year Ei-89 they went there seperate ways.(for information sake, THey were 12 years old..)

5 Years later in the year Ei-94.. War continues.. 
With no Knowledge of there childhood friends..The (3 of 7, 2 girls 1 guy) Has joined the Recon Force of there Country's Militery after they finished There basic training.
(This is only the general Story and still need to change if needed)
The type of things we would have to discuss would be how they would enter the military, why and what happens afterwards.

Since the theme is futuristic, The World has changed into more technological and scientific. The era of Machinary and stealth fighting is upon the world.  And as such, The Recon Force the new three man team will begin there first stealth mission into Raepista..
(ok from here onwards would need some planning and thinking but the average ending of the first chaptor would be like this)

So far i have no Dialogue for the story but will plan it out if nessocery.
While deep into the enemy's land, on an island ofshore near the Capital of Reapista.
The three childhood friends of the recon were recently discovered because of (Still need a name) had tripped and hit the alarm switch.
(drawing would show them behind a corner peering around to see the guards positioning themselves.)
But when they about to turn around to head the other way..
The person they least expected to see was standing there with a Pistol to one of the girls heads.
That person was the oldest and felt like the leader...among the childhood friends.

This is what you would call a Rough of a rough draft of my story..
I really just thought about it and wrote it down..Unlike my "Into the Night" story this had no planning.. But i would like to do the planning as a team.
Anyway i would like to ask a Staff member if they can add a Poll to the TOpic if its possible..
That way we can decide what 2 stories we can decide to work with..Mix and match and come up with an excelent manga we can be proud in..

(By the way among the 7 Friends..3 are in Rouria, 2 in Reapista and the other 2 are in Midoristal)

Since you are the OP of this topic you can add a Poll yourself, go into your first post edit>Use full editor>Menage topic poll.

As for your story I think it needs alot of editing, details added but I do like the plot and I think we could make it into a great story/Manga.

About your idea to choose 2 stories and mixed them, I think it would be better to choose 1 main to go with and then if we can we add things from other one onto it as a side plot or back story as I think that mixing 2 stories equally would ruin both stories since our stories are very different.

EDIT: You might want to create poll with multiple choices allow for thouse who can't decide between 2 stories (just check Allow multiple choice).

I like the plot and the military setting, i think it can work but don't turn it into mecha :P

Yea I am against mecha too, I don't dislike mecha but you need alot of experience and professional writing skills to make a good mecha story without turning it into a kids' story.

I agree with you about mecha, even though mecha is my favorite. I know my story is missing a lot of details haha it just came to me the story so there was no editing. Thanks for giving me help in regards to the poll. I will put it up when I get home. If any new stories are brought up I will add them.

I come up with some details of your story (true don't feel obligated to add them if you don't like them or if you had something different planed)

All 7 main characters were orphans they were picked up by slave trader who sold them to a missionary academy that trains soldiers and then sells them to 3 Factions when they are ready. They were picked up when they had 5 and 6 years (two girls were 5 orders were 6) they trained for 6 years after they were sold to different Factions where they trained for faw years before joining the war. Now 5 years latter 1 gay (17) and 1 girl (17) that were sold to Midoristal were sent by the military to help defend a small village at the end of the Midoristal boundary of a wild tribe of bandit cannibals (True world is divided into 3 factions there are some neutral territories mostly deserts and other places unfit for civilized life and in them there live many small tribes undefended from 3 factions but they are mostly wild bandits without proper theology and they mostly just fight one another but sometimes faw tribes unite to attack small villages on and of boundaries of 3 factions that luck proper military protection). 1 gay (17) and one girl (16) that were sold to Raepista were sent to Midoristal as a spy to see if stories about Midoristal being a step away from civil war are true, a town they were sent to be just faw kilometers far from a village that is being attacked by bandits. The rest two girls (17 and 16) and a gay (17) from Rouria are also sent to the same city but for a different cause they are to get a so called freedom fighters (civils/terrorist/opposing to Midoristal leadership) to make a deal with Rouria to Atack a cetrn region of Midoristal from inside while Rouria military attack it from outside. However thouse freedom fighters aren't even united themselves rather they are just alot of small groups with the same cause. 3 MCs manege to get in touch with one of thouse groups but is seems to be too late since they are already preparing for an attack on a main Midoristal station in that town. MCs try to stop them and to persuade them to wait till they get together with rest freedom fighter groups and then to attack a whole region together with Rouria military behind their backs but they won't listen and they do as they please. Because of their impatience they lose but 3 MCs menage to help them so not all of them die one of survivors is 13 year old loli girl whose oni-chan died in that battle her oni-chan was an ex Midoristal solider and he trained her to fight so she can take care of herself in battle and she wont's to continue to fight. But after their loss this group of freedom fighters is willing to listen and they give their word to MCs that they will wait and fight together with Rouria. MCs continue on their mission to get other freedom fighters to join their cause and loli girl join them because it would be easier to move true town with her as she knows it well (If possible I would make her into eight MC and posably romance interest later in the story).  The story continues all 7 MCs are in one small region of Midoristal fighting for a different side not knowing that their friends are close. Also 2 MCs from Raepista might have mixed their fingers in fight for the station in that town as Raepista benefits from druging fight between freedom fighters and Midoristal as they know that if freedom fighters ware to take that station Midoristal would sent heavy artillery against them to retake it and as freedom fighters are now there wouldn't stand a chance against it. Offcourse they don't know that Rouria are playing their cards with freedom fighters too. The last two MSc are losing the fight as reinforcements didn't come in time because of fight in a nearby town and they consider that if it continues that way they might have to start evacuation of village and to withdraw into the walls of the nearby town. Also all MSc meat some SCs that help them true at this stage of the story.

Wath do you think?

PS: If you like mecha watch Kakumeiki Valvrave my favorite mecha anime and my 5th favorite anime, first season is finished second season will be finished in 10 days. Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari is also very good.

I really got into that story there, I can see the drama growing into when and how they will meet..and how will they face the fact that the friends have split three ways..

Although i enjoyed it if we would to go this story there might be a few things need to change to count for the Main characters Styles and characteristics.

Love and Loving Kakumeiki Valvrave..

When i was thinking of my story L-Elf came to my mind when ever i thought of the oldest among the 7, i dont know why but his attitude would go well.

But i am adding the Poll as mentioned before and so decide on what story you enjoy or going to enjoy if someone has yet to post a story.

Decide on a story that is interesting, Easy to continue, Most will love and how you enjoyed the story.