Story Decision  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Story

• Okami's Story
    • Stanley's Story
    • Arturia's Story
    • Okami's Idea of Arturia's Story

This poll is closed to new votes

Heya all..After some thought i came to the decision to create another Art like Topic due to my Previous ones..

It also came to mind with Clephas's Thread on Game Designs.

If there is already a topic or if this topic is conflicting with my Previous the Mods can Change it if they feel it is in the way..

Now to get back onto topic..

With my previous Topic about my story..Okami had suggested that if i can draw or design for my story so that it could be a manga..But unfortunately i am not there yet..Anyway i thought of Creating something like a Joint work with other members of Fuwanovel to create a New story or you could say Art...For Fuwanovel.

YOu could say something like a Fuwanovel Manga.

Well since i have just mentioned it, it will still be in Discussion and so i would like to hear all of your Opinions on the matter.

Lately i have wanted to Create something to show my appreciation for the Fuwanovel Community and i would like to do my best for it.

This Project you could say, WIll be in Steps..

IN a rough draft the steps will consist of,

1. Discussion about how the Project will go.
  2. Planning the draft of the story and details such as Genre's
  3. Picking positions for individuals or excel or would prefer a specific Type For Example Art.
  4. Over a course of time we will put together ideas from everyone and the Story will come together.
  5. and then we will finalize the story and Art and finish it all together.

Well anyway this is what i have thought of and so it is what you call in Alpha test xD.

I would really love to work with you all so Any questions or ideas are welcome..

Please and cant wait to work with ya.

Heres another one that can't draw but can help with a story expecialy if story will have some psihology in it, I am prety good with action too but I am no good when it comes to comedy. Read my post in topic Designing a game concept if you are intrested in my potencial as a writer.

About the characters. I think we firstly need to decide what type of manga or story we wish to do. Well firstly we can either create a story about the people of and how there life is on fuwanovel. But then there is fictional characters where we can create a wider story. But it will have to deopend on most peoples views because I am not the only one doing it. Anyway in my opinion we should first decide on the genres, for example either the common (sci/fi)/(rom/slice) type of genres. With that we can decide on characters and how they work from that.

Sorry if the paragraph is one big thing. Typing from my phone at work.

Seems fair to me. i think the hardest genre would be comedy, you'd need some talented people to make good comedy. Not that it's impossible of course.

Either Sci/Fi or Fantasy seem like they would be interesting for this imo, with a bit of Action of course :P as far as romance i wouldn't be the type of person to make a good romance plot/subplot, maybe someone else might have good ideas for it.

We also have to decide the setting after the genres.

I am too for Sci/Fi since if we are going to write about people on fuwanovel, fuwanovel is website/forum on the net and someone from fuwanowel might found some hiden Sci/Fi like link on net and desided to shere it here (will go more into ditels after I give it some time to think abou it). true I am also for adding some romance and psihology to it.

Here's my problem with romance and psychological genres

For that to happen you have to focus more on specific characters and their relationships and lives instead of the overall story and setting.

I don't know if that's more fitting for this since it's supposed to be Fuwanovel fanart i think it's best if we go for a more broad concept instead of going too specific. That's just my opinion though.

Having romance somewhere as a SUBplot shouldn't harm too much, but having it as main plot i'm not too for it.

And then psychological seems like it'll turn this into huge deep drama which again i think it's too specific for what we're trying to achieve.

Why i'm for Sci/fi or Fantasy:

You can make a huge setting, have a wide cast of characters and have several separate arcs and even single stories for different characters and events, keeping the story flowing without focusing too much on one or two characters only.

I just got an idea about how could story go, so I am going to share it .

Some world best hackers created a very special link/application but before they could share it or sell it online they get arrested for hacking a bank to steal money needed for their project so that project was left alone hiden on the internet protected by powerful firewall. faw years later one member accidentally finds that hiden site it is protected by password and strong firewall but that person is hacker himself he get interested in it and manage to break true protection and get that link. And after seeing that link he can't believe his eyes, it is a link that has specific number patterns that ones get to your eye they put your consciousness into a virtual world for a 147 minutes but because hackers get arrested and didn't finish it it is an empty virtual world with only one small house in it and everything outside that house is just endless white space, He Sheres that link to his friend on fuwanovel explaining them wath it is. At first they just start entering that virtual world and exploring it they figure out that if in a period of 147 minutes 2 or more persons see a link they will find them selves together in that small virtual house no matter where from you see a link. So people who up thil now where only friends at the forum start hanging out in virtual house and after some time they figure out that from inside virtual world they can program new things in our inside that house so they decide to finish it up and make a virtual game. However it is an untested application made by hackers who were stealing money from banks some strange thinks might be happening like wath if virus gets into application...... or they can just hang out and create a first virtual game ever together.

I didn't mean romance to be a main genre eather by as a sub-plot in it. And psihology in it doesn't necessarily have to be dark and dramatic.

But anyway it is just an idea you people disade if we will go with it or not.

Hmm I see where you guys are going with this. Well personally myself I would like the romance although I have never experianced it in my life. As for other genres a sci/fi style would be easier for most.I still have a problem in my mind in regards to. Using people on fuwanovel as the characters but that's me xD maybe as we go on I will change my opinion

I don't think using fuwanovel users as characters is an issue as long as you ask permission first.

Or you can do like they do in anime and add a letter to the name so it won't be plagiarism :ph34r:

Regarding the romance i'm still not too for it, i want the story to be something more broad that'll include several characters and a vast setting. Sure there can be relationships and likes between some characters but having that as the main focus would ruin things imo, just leaving it as a subplot for this i think it's good enough.

Okami you idea does sound interesting, I. Would like to hear others ideas at this point and then we will pull together the best ones and form a story from those.

Regarding romance, I know most don't prefer it to be the centre but I think it would be cool to add some drama with a sub-plot romance to a sci/fi.but yes Bleed, I think a good idea could be that we can use ourselves and possibly our personallitys aswell. Although ofcourse it doesn't have to be that way if you don't want it to be. If I were to portray myself I would add my shyness and glossophobia, and the reader would probably dislike that person but that character could grow to fit into the sci/fi story.

I'm liking this more and more. Me personally, I would love to be a character in a story with the rest of the Fuwa family. And if we were to use the people of Fuwa, then having fantasy as the main genre would probably fit better but I would have nothing at all against there being romance and relationships involved. 

In fact, I just had a great idea for a setting of a story. I'm going to type it out tonight when I get the chance. I'm also going to use it as my example work for batmans VN creation writing position.

Alright well it would seem that everyone has great ideas..
I think it would be great if anyone who has an idea write a bit of there story or plot you could say..Small details like setting/genre/characters..

I also thought that if we could do this project together then we need ways to communicate with each other when we doing the work, SO i thought of going onto Ts3 or something like that or even Irc..That way if you have a question about say the background or a character design then you dont have to wait the whole day for a reply on the FOrums..

Anyway this is still Alpha stage in a way..Still planning and all that..
Keep up the ideas and enjoy.

Edit: By the way..When i mention Fuwanovel Creations i really didnt limit it to Manga..I just thought for our first work, a manga would be the easiest..Other things we could do is something like a Fuwanovel Made Visual Novel(SolidBatman Just made a Vn Creation TOpic so he beat me xD), a Game(But that can be redirected towards Clephas's Topic) or maybe even an Anime xD.

But ya Just a thought aswell xD.

I was co-captain of an Improvisational Comedy Troupe (Kinda like 'Whose Line is it Anyway') in High School and also have done some stand-up comedy and comedic writings. If you want me too I can add humor here and there for your story, no matter the genre. I feel I'm world-wise enough to use topics that anybody would be able to laugh at no matter where they are geographically.

Also, my art is decent, but nowhere near the skill required here.  :P

I can draw really nice sketches of a lot of things, but as far as drawing people go (and by people I mean anything with a face, whether it be a Loli, Emma Watson, or just a random Moe), I can't get a face to be symmetrical to save my life.

Hmm this is going to be Tough xD..

Since SolidBatman has also made a similer Topic(I dont mind really xD) there will be less people then i expected xD..

Anyway i still would like to hear your own Story and Scenarios and then we can move from there ..

GOod luck with the writing.

Edit: RIght almost forgot..I would love to help Write a story of my own to begin with, Its just that i am unsure of how to start my Own if the genres are going to be centered around Sci/fi Fantasy..I guess i can get a picture in my head of a story but if its cool, i would like to get some good ideas from everyone and then we can write a good story together.

btw when i mentioned writing i do mainly dark stuff horror/mental breakdown type of things.

i dunno why but all the story's i write go that way.

so iff you need a sudden downpour or negative part in the story just call me.

i can draw but not in color i have bad color blindness but my ink work isent bad ill post samples if you like sadly they arent in anime or manga style as i havent done any of that in a while and my work tends to be preety dark stuff but i can allways give it a shot let me know.