Favorite Anime Voice Actors: Can be Subbed or Dubbed.

Meanpandabomba

Voice actors  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about voice actors?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

Natsumi Yanase - Komari from Little Busters, Akane from DC2

Katsuyuki Konishi - Manliest man of all Kamina also Laxus from FT, Haji from Blood+

Tomozaku Sugita - Gintoku

Sayaka Ooharu - Beatrice, Irisviel, Yasuko( :wub: )

Mamoru Miyano - El Psy Congroo

Rie Kugimiya is my all-time favorite. She has done the voice of so many characters and the main ones in my favorite anime. Mizore in Rosario to Vampire, and Taiga in Toradora!

Considering your profile pic is Mizore I have no doubts about that. PS Mizore is awesome plus her mother is cool too.

The first ones I can think of from the top of my head are:

Female VAs:

Hiroko Taguchi: Amane (Grisaia), Miyako (Ef) and Liliana (Princess waltz) among others...

Ayako Kawasumi: Saber (Fate franchise) and Kaori (Kanon, at least in the 2006 version) among others...

Yuki Goto: Kaede (Shuffle), Mikuru (Suzumiya Haruhi) among others...

Male VAs:

Norio Wakamoto: Charles Zi Britannia (Code Geass), Dracula (The castlevania series, at least the JP versions) among MANY others...

Joji Nakata: Alucard (Hellsing), Kotomine (Fate franchise), Bandou (Elfen lied) Among others...

Tomozaku Sugita: Gilgamesh (Fate franchise), Sousuke (Full metal Panic!) among others...

Those are the ones I can think of at the moment though, so I might've forgotten someone...

Rie Kugimiya, Rie Kugimiya everywhere

Well in the end her voice acting skills were at least heard of by pretty much any anime fan wether they liked her or not.

She's also one of my favorites.

Another one of my favorites is Kana Hanazawa

She's been the seiyuu of some of my favorite characters plenty of times

Her monotone voice in certain characters always wins me over.

The last time i heard her voice was from Shiori in TWGOK and guess what, favorite heroine of the whole series

Aside from that there's the amount of lolis she's been the seiyuu for (Refer to Mikan, Tomoka, Kusano, Kuroneko, etc.)

Rie Kugimiya, Rie Kugimiya everywhere

Well in the end her voice acting skills were at least heard of by pretty much any anime fan wether they liked her or not.

She's also one of my favorites.

Concurred. Kugimiya Rie is a superior actres :D.

But WHERE'S THE FUKUYAMA JUN LOVE???? I friggin' love that guy. Miyano Mamoru also takes my feels for Okabe Rintarou. Such good. Very act.

On the English side: Crispin Freeman, Jonny Yong Bosch, Greg Ayres, these are all men......... and of course Wendee Lee.

Another major favorite - and it's honestly for one role, though I hear her everywhere now - Sawashiro Miyuki, who played Inaba in Kokoro Connect. Her voice hits me hard and I love it.

• 10 months later...

Tell us your favorite voice actors. And of course, why you like them.

Saitou Chiwa - I like her alot more for the characters she plays then her voice in general. She fills her roles perfectly in most cases and I can honestly say I've never seen a character flop with her voice acting. She also happens to VA my waifu and my favorite meduka meguca. She's my overall favorite voice actor.

Kana Hanazawa - You can't dislike her. She's everywhere.

Toshihiko Seki - I liked his role as Senketsu in Kill la Kill the most. I liked his gruff and deep voice. Oh, he also voice acted as Umigame Maniwa in Katanagatari. So that's a plus.

Minoru Shiraishi - Actually, I only liked one role he did. Sakamoto in Nichijou, he really made those scenes with Sakamoto the funniest and most adorable things ever. 

Shintaro Asanuma - Whooo! Voice acted in Akame ga Kill!, Psycho Pass, and Tokyo Ghoul. But by far, my favorite role was the protagonist in The Tatami Galaxy. Tatami is one of my 5 favorite animes' and I honestly have to say that the protagonist was a big reason for that. Without the writing, directing, and more importantly, voice acting done for that character it would've been a very different show for me.

Female

Rie Kugimiya: the queen of tsundere voice, her voice is really unique and somehow its feel amazin for me.Eeven she did a lot of tsundere voice a normal voice for her like Alphonse is still awesome as hell.

Shizuka itou: the voice of nee-san(for me) i thought she wont fit a tsundere char but i clearly mistaken when she voiced Chris in Majikoi, freakin awesome.

Kanae itou;another unique voice she has, perfect for Tsundere,deredere and tsundere. i think she become my favourite when i heard she voicing Sena from Haganai and Amu from Shugo chara.

p.s i love her voice when she sings too.

there still a lots my fav like Yui Horie,Kana Hanazawa,Romi park,Ami Koshimizu,Maria inoue and Mai Nakahara. But i dont want make a tldr post.

Male:

Kamiya Akira: Could say my first va since City hunter is my first anime. His voice just so amazin perfect in ridiculous situation yet when in Serious called his deep voice will come out. i really miss his Kogoro mouri's voice since it got replaced by another seiyuu

Takahiro Sakurai: I think god created his voice only for Bishounen why? because most of Shoujo anime protag are voiced by him and my god he is perfect for it. You could say he have handsome voice.

Takehito Koyasu: another unique voice and i think if people know his voice we can definitely know how his voice sounds like, because his voice is in another level.

again there r still more like Jun fukuyama,Hikaru midorikawa, Norio Wakamoto,Ryota osaka and Daisuke Ono.

Man I've only just started to look into voice actors and it's crazy how sometimes your favourite characters are all voiced by the same person. Maybe that's a direct link? Not sure but heyo.

Anyway- I have 2 favourite voice actors 

1.) 

Rie Kugimiya

She's hella cool and her voice is hella cute. She's been in tons of anime in things like bleach and ao no exorcist but I like her best as Taiga Aisaka from Toradora. I think she nailed that roll so well so woo! Go her! ^_^

2.)

Ari Ozawa

She's pretty new on the anime scene and hasn't been in too many anime just yet but I think she's going to go far! :D She recently got the lead role as Sakura Chiyo in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and she nailed that role pretty well also. I don't think I knew what I wanted for her voice to be like until I heard her and then I knew she had it perfect. So yeah, keep an eye on her!