Hearthstone Giveaway #2 - Loli Edition

Steve

gknz2DX.png

Well since Kendjin closed entries of his giveaway, I will open new one for the people who didn't win and want to get in :)

Originally I wanted to make it something like remake Hearthstone card into a loli (like I did in the logo above xD) but that would be too hard. So instead I chose something very simple:

The person who posts the cutest winter picture of a loli will win xD

• I will be the judge so you need to think about what I would like. Everyone should have an idea what I like and what I don't (so no fat lolis!).
  • If there are 2 images so cute that I cannot decide, I will ask Luch for help so you might want to consider that, if not even Luch can decide I will have to roll a dice :).
  • There is no set duration and I will announce the end of the giveaway day in advance so you can take your time to find the cutest loli.

PS: I spent too much time on the logo xD

Posting Mare for Steve is kinda...underhanded, because how can he possibly say she isn't the cutest?  I have a vague feeling that after saying that, people will start to only post Mare  :blink:

Well I will also rate based on the fact if I already saw the picture and if it follows the guidelines (Winter picture).

So if you can find cute picture of wintery Mare that I didn't see yet that might be the way to go, but good luck with that :)

So what Hoshizora posted is not really according to the guidelines and thus does not qualify~

I will allow editing posts though so he will get another chance :)

Well I will also rate based on the fact if I already saw the picture and if it follows the guidelines (Winter picture).

So if you can find cute picture of wintery Mare that I didn't see yet that might be the way to go, but good luck with that :)

So what Hoshizora posted is not really according to the guidelines and thus does not qualify~

I will allow editing posts though so he will get another chance :)

Reading is not one of my strong points :P

Anyways, I'll be editting my post and will refrain from posting mare x(

Ah, I'm no good with this kind of cute. Regardless, I shall do my best to research and try to provide you with the most winterest and cutest of all lolis!

Will edit this post tonight after I get in from taking my finals.

EDIT:

Okay, after scouring Gelbooru for a few hours I am fully confident that I'm no good at this sort of thing. Regardless, I present:

oHgaz12.jpg

I was a little hesitant that this might qualify as more coquettish than cute, but judging by the kind of pictures found in 'what is the cutest image you have ever seen,' I think you might be able to call this cute.

Edited by nohman

Ok, entries will be closing on December 12 10:00 CET, submit your lolis before that if you want to win.

Also you still have chance to edit your post to have WINTER image so you qualify.

After that I will be taking all lolis for closer "inspection" to determine which one is the cutest.

A8uIUGq.jpg?1

OK, THE WINNER HAS BEEN DECIDED!

After a long time playing with all them lolis and closely inspecting them, it has been decided that ZAKAMUTT is the winner!

While all the other images are awesome too (and surprisingly no fat lolis were posted so that's good~), the combination of twintails, blushing, tsun expression, stripped panties and a cute dress (literally) while also being original character and an image I have not seen yet made it the cutest image of this competition~

So congratulations!