Role play.

SieghartXx

Well, I don't know if there's already a thread about this (I searched but didn't find any, but that may be due to my lack in the searching skill department), but here we go o:

How many people are here that role play?

Are you interested in taking part in a RP here?

What would you like to RP?

These, and some other questions, came to mind while I saw that there seems to be some role players over here, so I though we could do a thread or something to RP. We could choose a theme (like, I don't know; Sci Fi, Medieval, etc), create a history and some characters and role play a bit. We could also change the setting from time to time, so people doesn't get bored and we could mantain a fresh 'enviroment' to have fun.

What do you guys think? ;U;

I used to RP on some random stuff (also had several topic based one that I lead/made... but all dead atm)

Yeah sure, but dunno time constraints

dunno, but I'll only join stuff that I like (subject/etc)

I know Naomi would probably love it lol o; (?)

I wouldn't change the setting mid topic though like how you're referring (just have multiple topics and different RP games imo)

also since you're doing this topic based (instead of obviously forum based..lol), I'd advise you to have 1 topic for signup, 1 topic for the actual RPing

I used to RP on some random stuff (also had several topic based one that I lead/made... but all dead atm)

Yeah sure, but dunno time constraints

dunno, but I'll only join stuff that I like (subject/etc) (1)

I know Naomi would probably love it lol o; (?)

I wouldn't change the setting mid topic though like how you're referring (just have multiple topics and different RP games imo) (2)

also since you're doing this topic based (instead of obviously forum based..lol), I'd advise you to have 1 topic for signup, 1 topic for the actual RPing (3)

1) I don't think there would be any problem with time, everyone can post whenever they can/feel like it, and we won't go leaving them behind or things like that >o< and the subject... I would like to be something we all agree on, that's more fun.

2) Yeah, that's what I had in mind, but I explained it wrong x'D I'll fix it later ;u;

3) That would be the best. This post, though, Is just to see how many people are interested and to discuss the genre, history, etc.

Woah, it's great to see so many people interested in role playing.  I was under the impression that there were less people interested, but here you all are, coming out wanting this.

As a matter of fact, I've been talking to some of the other staff--including Nayleen--about making an official Fuwanovel Role Play.  Tay's been away recently with a little personal jazz, so I haven't had the chance to officially present my idea yet--I've already planned a full-scale plot and everything to get it going, I just need some greenlights.  Just know: it will be bigger than just a little game confined to this subforum if I get my idea passed.  Sorry Sieghart, but I have to officially hijack this thread.  ;) 

I didn't want to make anything public yet, but I guess the cat's out of the bag as it is.  Keep checking the Fuwanovel Improvements board, as you'll likely see a massive wall of text by me within a few short weeks about making this happen.  Until then~ 

Heh, I was really surprised when I noticed this post on Saturday, but we were indeed already planning on something of the sorts, just kind of held up with a lot of stuff. Funny that it came up now, because TempestuousInquiry's introduction post was the spark that caused us to even consider pursuing this idea, and knowing Naomi we can probably expect something really big (short of taking the whole thing and running it on a separate forum on our domain, at least) to come of this!

So I'd say let's wait for Tay tomorrow to have some talks about how we can wrap this whole thing in our current forum environment, especially since there are some thing to consider - we're a VN forum after all - but I'd still love to make this happen, and I think it should absolutely be possible.

Just remember guys: If Naomi is handling it you're in for an awesome possibility to improve your writing and RPing and it'll most certainly be possible for RPers of all levels to start off together. You're certainly in for a treat!

Heh, I was really surprised when I noticed this post on Saturday, but we were indeed already planning on something of the sorts, just kind of held up with a lot of stuff. Funny that it came up now, because TempestuousInquiry's introduction post was the spark that caused us to even consider pursuing this idea, and knowing Naomi we can probably expect something really big (short of taking the whole thing and running it on a separate forum on our domain, at least) to come of this!

So I'd say let's wait for Tay tomorrow to have some talks about how we can wrap this whole thing in our current forum environment, especially since there are some thing to consider - we're a VN forum after all - but I'd still love to make this happen, and I think it should absolutely be possible.

Just remember guys: If Naomi is handling it you're in for an awesome possibility to improve your writing and RPing and it'll most certainly be possible for RPers of all levels to start off together. You're certainly in for a treat!

Staaaaahp >////////////////<'