solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

The amount of new users that don't even know what's in store for them is making me interested in this regardless of wether i win or not, the last one was too much for my energy conserving self to handle. I feel like an M now

Should hopefully make this giveaway more interesting and competitive. The last one just came down to the same 6 or so people in the closing month, so maybe they'll be more in the running at the end this time.

Should hopefully make this giveaway more interesting and competitive. The last one just came down to the same 6 or so people in the closing month, so maybe they'll be more in the running at the end this time.

Main reason I wanted to go for another round is to support it, really. No way I'll be able to do much this time of year, but after last time, it's too fun to pass up concocting some entries and joining in the fun.

Hope any new people are ready for it though. I fully expect this one to be on another level of grueling.

Main reason I wanted to go for another round is to support it, really. No way I'll be able to do much this time of year, but after last time, it's too fun to pass up concocting some entries and joining in the fun.

Hope any new people are ready for it though. I fully expect this one to be on another level of grueling.

Yep, it turned out to be really fun participating in the last one. Wouldn't want to miss this one, win or lose. As for the time thing, it's the opposite here. After my last final today, I'll be on winter break for the next month or so and since I don't even have a part time job, I'll be more comfortable sinking the same amount of time that I did last time.

Yep, it turned out to be really fun participating in the last one. Wouldn't want to miss this one, win or lose. As for the time thing, it's the opposite here. After my last final today, I'll be on winter break for the next month or so and since I don't even have a part time job, I'll be more comfortable sinking the same amount of time that I did last time..

Pretty much the same here, I have mid-term exams right after christmas so I'll spend them studying, wonderful...

So uh, what, do you just give out random challenges? I guess I'd be fine with joining, as long as you're not giving out challenges like, "Go find the flags I've placed across the world. One in each country... GOOD LUCK! You've got one week as usual. Oh yeah, and dying automatically disqualifies you."

So uh, what, do you just give out random challenges? I guess I'd be fine with joining, as long as you're not giving out challenges like, "Go find the flags I've placed across the world. One in each country... GOOD LUCK! You've got one week as usual. Oh yeah, and dying automatically disqualifies you."

Dying is just a 5 point penalty. Not a disqualification.