Hey there

Zanoki

Hey everyone, I'm Zanoki. I've been reading visual novels for a few years now, but didn't know about fuwanovel until recently. I took two and a half years of japanese while I was in college, but couldn't continue because of things I had to do for my major (editing lab reports all day...don't want to remember that anymore :unsure:). A shame because I really enjoyed learning the language, but I have been doing some self studying now that I'm done with school. I started reading visual novels as a break in between editing, but eventually started playing more when I had free days. Now, I enjoy the heck out of VNs.

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell. Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome to the forums, I dig your Gumi as profile picture.

You love Flyable Heart just like me too?

Yep! I just finished Flyable Heart and CandyHeart this week and loved both of them. Gumi was my favorite character so I was really excited to play her route in CandyHeart. 

Welcome, it's good to have you on the forums.

What would you say is your favorite VN?

Hmm, I'd have to say Hoshizora no Memoria. I was really engrossed in the story and it got me interested in astronomy again, even joined an astronomy research group for a little bit during school.

Hmm, I'd have to say Hoshizora no Memoria. I was really engrossed in the story and it got me interested in astronomy again, even joined an astronomy research group for a little bit during school.

Hoshimemo~ nwn

I've just started it, it's kinda slow at first but enjoyable~ 

Here, take this loli:

Konachan.com%20-%20139067%20game_cg%20ho

Oh, welcome to the forums.

Oh another Gumi lover and Hoshimemo lover (which means Mare lover I assume :P)

You might wanna join the teamspeak for some chat: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/598-come-chat-with-us-about-visual-novels-and-lolis/

there is a Mare skin I made!!!: http://i.imgur.com/C29EEm0.png

You can assume right about that :D

That teamspeak chat sounds interesting as well. I'll make sure to check that out when I have some time and so I have a reason to look at the awesome Mare skin B) (good job on that btw)