Wanko to Kurasou Error.. (SOLVED)

Kyousuke

Hey guys, I got a problem with the VN of " Wanko to Kurasou ", when I open this game, at first I get an error window, the game starts but it goes instant into a white screen, even with the tipps it won't start, does anybody have an idea how to fix this ? While the download it seemed like , I had no problems.

seen235m.png

as the text says wanko.exe is broken, it can't read the adresses probably bad download

If anyone have Wanko to Kurasou probably is possible to fix using a HEX workshop withtout download again
(fixing the adresses showing in the error window by any working .exe)

Or just uploading the .exe

My friend had this same issue. I'll ask him if he solved it and post how whenever i can contact him

Edit: He apparently gave up on the game as he couldn't fix it on his own, sorry for that.

As far as personal suggestions, SakuraFreak seems to have explained it so just post here if it fixed it or not

I'd just redownload the game

Well, thank you again Nosebleed you are like my guardian angel hehe, 
I already saw this reply on the page, but with my english I didn't understand properties.
So thanks again for the help you too SakuraFreak, the Community of Fuwanovel sure is reliable. 

• 1 month later...

i've downloaded this VN. At the first time it's run smoothly but today i can't play it. it only appears dark screen i've reinstalled it for few times but it still same. anyone can help me? solved thankyou. i downloaded it from another site so i don't know about the solution for the blackscreen. sorry