Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- full screen

Kyousuke

Yah.., it's me again, I have a short question, when I change " Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- " from window mode into full screen, it works without problems, but after I close this game, it seems like my whole  data in the " Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- " folder is going to copy and past into my desktop. Is there any possibility to fix that ? 

Na, there isn't any problem if i switch from full-screen to window mode. But when i quit the game while in full-screen mode, i get this problem like i told at the top, my whole folder copies and pastes into my desktop, i deleted them but it seems that it doesn't affect the game itself, as i said i think it just copies and pastes everything in my folder into my desktop.

Well it seems bothersome but it doesn't really affect your gameplay so all i can suggest is that you either go from fullscreen into windowed mode before quitting the game or keep deleting the files when they're copied. That's a weird thing though.

Maybe someone else knows something about this, i've never once heard of it.

• 1 year later...