Anime of the Season Fall 2013

solidbatman

It's hard to select one since there's  several with more than 12 episodes that'll continue next season

Also there's some i haven't seen yet since i'm waiting for them to finish airing but so far my favorites this season have been Kill la Kill, Machine-doll wa Kiztusukanai and Non Non Biyori~

The world needs more slice of life

tumblr_mwh07sxhSC1sq9yswo1_400.gif

Planned to watch after they finish airing (due to the fact i don't want to overload myself with anime and then not being able to keep up)

Galilei Donna

Golden Time

Outbreak Company

Strike the Blood

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashit

Most of what I keep watching is 2+ cours, but Kill la Kill still wins it so far.

Good mentions to Gingitsune, the 4 sport anime, Log Horizon and Yozakura Quartet. Disappointment mentions to Galilei Donna and Kyoukai no Kanata.

I plan to pick up later Non Non Biyori and maybe Samurai Flamenco to see what it this twist everyone talked about 2 weeks ago.

I'm undecided with Galilei Donna, Machine Doll and Log Horizon. 

Galilei was extremely surprising to me; I absolutely love it.

Machine doll has some excellent characters and great fighting scenes.

Log Horizon is probably the closest to being my favorite, just because I have yet to find something wrong with it.

• 1 month later...

Non Non Biyori has apparently been chosen as the best anime of 2013 by AT-X subscribers in Japan, with Railgun S in second and Shingeki no Kyojin in third.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/01/07/at-x-subscribers-choose-non-non-biyori-as-their-best-anime-of-2013

I only watched the first episode of NNB, but I remember one of my friends saying he liked it, so I guess more incentive to watch it.

That's not too surprising. Non Non Biyori is great at what it does which is being a slice of life. It always put a smile on my face whenever it was on, I'm so sad it's over. That last episode when they waved goodbye actually made me tear.

I don't know how anyone could possibly hate the show. You can say it's not a masterpiece of course but there's no way there's actually something that would make you hate it. It's so bright and cheerful and the slice of life elements are great. Renge best girl.

It totally deserves a top spot in the charts